WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Share | 

A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Refugee

PostSubject: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 2:27 pm

Howdy! I hope everyone's having a nice day so far, but if they're not, they have my sincerest wishes for the improving of the situation that may be bothering you.
I'm just a fellow who was shown to this forum some weeks ago and who decided to finally join.
Something predictable about me is that I love Role Playing. I'd live out of it if I could, heh. I'm not a born English, but I most certainly speak the language well. Other than that, what you may also like knowing is that I'm a friendly, outgoing person who loves chatting. So, if you wanna chat, don't be afraid to hit me!
...But not literally, please, that hurts. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 2:51 pm

Yo Shiny! Nice to see a new face around here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Patches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Szemetlada
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 3:37 pm

Don't worry, we welcome Honchkrows of all varieties in these parts!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patches
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 3:53 pm

Yes sir, no Stealth Rocks around these parts.

*shifty eyes*

WARNING: I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF
MONSTER ENERGY

Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Snowy.
Having log in problems? E-MAIL me at rpprojecthelp@gmail.com!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpproject.forumotion.com
brendan
Common Poster

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 4:12 pm

throw s a quick ball at you At The speed of light.

It's not 4 you jackass, it's fucking nothing. There is no end.

It seems you may have just called me a fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Balu
Common Poster

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 4:29 pm

Nice to see a new-comer that posts a welcome thread!

For those that break our hearts; who hurt our self-esteem; who think nothing of us; who don't want to hurt us, but do anyways; For those we love, who don't know the meaning of the word...

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyrus
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 6:34 pm

Oh god Lieo, that joke's become rather recurrent for me. Whenever I'm around, some people just go all "Dude, don't worry, we Rapid Spun the Rocks out."

The closest we get to being perfect is being imperfect. Because...anything perfect lacks flaws. While imperfect beings or objects are perfectly imperfect. Bear this in mind when you say you aim to reach perfection.

Some find sunny days cheerful, happy, uplifting...
I, on the other hand...
Find them depressing.

Death...death is just a more permanent form of sleep.
By that logic, is afterlife nothing more than a dream?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marsh
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 6:37 pm

but do you watch breaking bad
failure to answer this question correctly will lead to an instant ban

₪ ø lll ·o. Flight Rising | Tumblr | dA | Twitter | Steam | He/him

SOMETIMES TO STAY ALIVE YOU'VE GOT TO KILL YOUR MIND

opportunity's knock was really just the pizza man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patches
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 7:30 pm

Don't scare the new guy away, gosh. I haven't even watched Breaking Bad.  huh 

WARNING: I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF
MONSTER ENERGY

Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Snowy.
Having log in problems? E-MAIL me at rpprojecthelp@gmail.com!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpproject.forumotion.com
marsh
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 8:36 pm

but scaring people away is my job patches

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balu
Common Poster

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 9:59 pm

hawk is in fact the first stage of operation "WeedKiller" where we if hawk fails to scare them off, they have passed the first test of the tests that test the testability of the test subjects.

For those that break our hearts; who hurt our self-esteem; who think nothing of us; who don't want to hurt us, but do anyways; For those we love, who don't know the meaning of the word...

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marsh
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:36 pm

i am gothams rpprojects reckoning

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyrus
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 11:00 pm

You have failed to scare me off, Hawk. I appreciate the try though. If you really wanna scare me, bring a torch. Then we'll be in the same wavelength...in which I'll be running.

The closest we get to being perfect is being imperfect. Because...anything perfect lacks flaws. While imperfect beings or objects are perfectly imperfect. Bear this in mind when you say you aim to reach perfection.

I, on the other hand...
Find them depressing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
marsh
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 11:32 pm

caws loudly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JazzTap
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sat 01 Feb 2014, 11:48 pm

So, you're more or less a bird in a fedora who speaks English, something else, and... arguably... crow?

How excellent. Welcome aboard.

the density function of the normal distribution
exp(-πx²)
a discrete sampling, up to variance and cutoff
1d6 - 1d6

Δ ◦○◦ й
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solace Goddark
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:06 am

If we really wanted to scare you off, we'd find a fairy-type with electric moves that outspeeds you. Although, it's hard to find those, so I think we'd need to evolve Hawk into a Hawlucha.

There is nothing here. Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brendan
Common Poster

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:11 am

INM LAUGI SO AHRD.  A BIRD IN A DFEDORA. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS. NICE GUY HONCHKROW. LIVIGNN LIFE IN THE FRIEND ZONE.

ble ss everything im so glad you said that jazz I really am.

tbh i think a good choice to scare them off would be a dedenne , in that case. electric and fairy type. ev train its speed stat, or have it with a hasty nature. its defence will be lowered, but its speed will hopefully make up for that.

Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:19 am

NO. FUCK DEDENNE. IT NUMBERS IN MY TOP FIVE WORST POKEMEON EVER.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brendan
Common Poster

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:23 am

DO U WANNA FUCKIN GO M8. DONT TALK S H I T . ABOUT DEDENNE ILL FIGHT

dedennes so cute and has so much potential to be a Very good addition to a team if trAINED RIGHT

Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:27 am

It gains a few points for being something other than a pure electric type, but otherwise I despise it as another Pikachu clone to try an draw people in. Emolga is even worse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brendan
Common Poster

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:33 am

i quite like them!! i think the likes of pachirisu, emolga and dedenne were really good ideas to have because i dunno man it keeps that feel of t he older games IMO.  plus weve had one every generation(since 4th) and i just think its really cute that nintendo would put those in.

similar to the 6 bug pokémon at the beginning of every generation, theres something similar to pikachu. idk man tht makes me stupidly happy

Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:08 am

Now, now, don't argue about such a subjective thing. Emolga, Pachirisu and the like have pitiful stat distributions, yes, but that doesn't make them any less cute! Besides, we all know how annoying Elesa's Emolgas are...

Well, that aside, thank you all for the warm welcomes, they were very well received!

I, on the other hand...
Find them depressing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 11:13 am

You know, technically there have been Pikachu clones since Generation II... Only that clone actually turned out to be something awesome later down the line, namely something called Ampharos. Gen III had Plusin and Minin, or whatever.

Also hello to you, dear friend! Glad to see you could make it.

Sense? Oooh, what fun is there in making sense?
The sun rises on an old dawn, and falls upon the new dusk of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vocales Corvus
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:11 pm

Hello!! :>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!   

Back to top Go down

A hearty hello and thank you to all readers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1