WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Earthheart - OOC

Go down 
+5
Master of ImpZ
Gnd
Patches
JazzTap
Snowy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 8:06 pm

"THAT STILL ONLY COUNTS AS ONE!"

@Snowy: Shadowrun Adept, eh? Wait, is that from something? Well if it has machine pistols I'm sold on it already, lol!

@Ji: Please tell me you give them silly little pet names. Pleeeease :P

@Omni: Dance.exe sealed it. XD No, man, that sounds awesome! Truth be told I didn't really know yet what to do with Seraphs and Shades anyway, lol :P I love this idea though! You can wield a lot of power, yet, like Ultra-Man of the Legion of Super Heroes, can use only one at a time. Nice! The multiple limbs thing I like too, reminds me of that... Cherub I think? From A Wrinkle in Time!

@Patches: Yup! It'd work a bit like a magical shield does, I guess, in that you'd need to stock it with energy or set it up to draw energy from something else as needed. So like if you set it up to draw energy from yourself, if you get hit with something too powerful it could potentially kill you, unless you set the spell up to break if that happens (gotta love Eragon magic :D) Only if you set it up like that though. You could also just feed it as much magical energy as you think it'll need to last you through the battle each time you conjure it, or figure something else out. But yeah, rockhide, strength buff, that's all fair game. Your monk would need to have spent a long time studying how the human body works so they can effectively use their magic, but hey, they're not called a monk for nothin right?

Also, on the topic of monks, if any character has devoted their lives to it then they can make contact with the spiritual plane, which is what Spirits use to pass through objects and where Seraphs and Shades originally come from. Tentatively calling that the Beyond for now until we think of a better name. xP I'll talk more about it once we flesh out all the kingdoms and make a map and stuff
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 8:14 pm

*jumps in through the window and smashes a bunch of stuff*

Did somebody say World Building?

I'm a huge worldbuilding fan. While I might not be of too much help because I won't be around this weekend, pm me if you need any help brainstorming kingdom ideas.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 8:30 pm

Szemetlada wrote:
@Patches: Yup! It'd work a bit like a magical shield does, I guess, in that you'd need to stock it with energy or set it up to draw energy from something else as needed. So like if you set it up to draw energy from yourself, if you get hit with something too powerful it could potentially kill you, unless you set the spell up to break if that happens (gotta love Eragon magic :D) Only if you set it up like that though. You could also just feed it as much magical energy as you think it'll need to last you through the battle each time you conjure it, or figure something else out. But yeah, rockhide, strength buff, that's all fair game. Your monk would need to have spent a long time studying how the human body works so they can effectively use their magic, but hey, they're not called a monk for nothin right?
Makes sense. What if he just used quick and repeated uses of magic for smaller conflicts, or 1v1 disputes. Like: magic on, punch, magic off? I mean, yeah, in stretched-out conflicts it'd be a steady use, but that's a thing. The rockhide spell breaking when it takes too much sounds good. I was thinking that, when using strength buffs, it was done every time he swung or something. Like using the energy the swing to "charge himself" theoretically speaking.

Calling him a monk would be flattering him. :P But yeah, I do see your point.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 11:47 pm

Like he charges up single punches each time? Yeah, that'd totally work! Each punch would take some energy out of him, but as a skilled magician he'll have plenty to spare. Plus he could probably scale the damage if he wanted to, like just use a bit of energy to do a mini-super-punch, or put everything he got into one massive cratersmack.

For worldbuilding, we'll soon have a Google Doc set up, and everyone will be welcome to come and create some kingdoms for the RP! The link will be posted her when it's ready
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 11:55 pm

Also if it wasn't obvious Mata, my Seraph character is my ancient and mysterious forces character. If thats alright.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 12:09 am

That's totes alright! There will be Seraphs and Shades on both sides in the conflict :D Were you thinking of them as more of a hired soldier, or a behind the scenes orchestrator, or maybe both?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 12:11 am

I'm not sure to be honest. I sort of imagine it as both. At least. I think of it as being both a commander but a combatant as well. Due to the nature of thinking in programs I'd think it would be an orchastrator, but it's also too skilled to leave simply as just.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 12:40 am

Sounds good to me. I'll PM ya tomorrow and we can discuss what their mission will be >:D Hopefully now we can get some more people to play for the mysterysuperdark-side (and we should really start naming these factions) so you have people to interact with off the bat.

But yeah, they'll have control of at least a small squad of dark creatures. Maybe a large squad. Up to you!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 12:44 am

Hurray! Perhaps I can start small and move up. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 1:26 am

Name(s): Raizerr
Race: Seraph
Pronouns: It/Its/Itself
Skills, talents, and useful knowledge/abilities/possessions: Thinks, feels, and acts by running programs and functions within itself. Every action it performs has a specific function that corresponds to the action. Due to this, Raizerr is very skilled at commanding troops and understanding the variables and various outcomes of a situation. Unfortunately due to limited RAM capabilities it can be easily overloaded. Functions that control biological memory can be very RAM intensive. This only allows Raizerr to perform actions such as seeing, speaking, listening, and smelling one at a time. However Raizerr can chain functions together to perform devastating combo attacks. However should it be interrupted it can spell trouble because it must finish the running function before it can perform any additional functions. Skilled with a number of weapons as well as possessing the ability to transform body parts. Only through functions of course. Functions that can take a while to run.
Very little in the way of possessions.
Hobbies and interests: Music and dancing. If it happens to hear music at any point it automatically runs Dance.exe regardless of the situation.
Greatest strength: Very tactical and very precise. Very effective at landing hits and shots. If it misses, it’s still a very close shot. Intimidating and fearsome as well as being very fluid and having a lot of freedom of movement.
Greatest challenge: Clunky and dated programming. Sometimes can easily get caught in infinite loops. These can be both beneficial or problematic. Usually both. A minigun for an arm that can’t stop firing is cool at first but increasingly becomes a problem. Flying continuously into a wall also wouldn’t be very fun. Additionally if it runs too many functions at once it can clog itself up and prevent itself from reacting quickly to the ever changing combat environment. Additionally the things I included above, including music and only being able to use one sense at a time.
Appearance and personality: A porcelain white mass. It possesses a Feminine upper body, and no lower body beyond it’s belly button region. Where it’s stomach should be it possess a glass case with a tungsten filament inside. It’s upper chest, while possessing what would appear to be breasts it possess no areola or any such mammary glands within it’s body. Instead it’s body is simply a white porcelain case. it’s face, if you’d describe it as such, is simply a white porcelain mask with no distinguishing features. This face structure changes however depending on what function is being run. Should eyes be active, two slits will splinter open in the upper part of the white face and reveal two glowing red lights. Sometimes this split will simply be one larger split on the forehead with a similar, but larger, red glowing light. If the mouth is active, then similar to the eyes the mouth region of the mask splinters open to reveal sharp jagged teeth. It possesses no tongue and a similar red glow emanates from the back of its throat. Other parts of the face have similar effects. Raizerr possesses 6 arms, 3 on either side of the body. Each arm is naturally very muscular and strong. These arms can also be switched into various different forms by running functions, though the functions take a time to perform. Out of it’s back sprout 4 white wings that keep it afloat.
Backstory: Works for the Mystery Dark Forces.
Other:

Drop it like it's hot. I can modify or add as requested.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 5:48 am

Hnngh. Those glasses. That choice of birds.

Is this are these races ok? In order of increasingly far stretches:

Lizardfolk/Reptilian
Physical attributes: Roughly on par with humans. (Never mention this.) Exception: extensive regenerative abilities, up to and including limbs, albeit over the course of months. Have difficulty speaking mammalian languages.
Scientific attributes: Innovatively inept, perhaps due to neophobic tendencies. Yet, surprisingly good with 'salvaged' tech.
Magical attributes: Poor to middling. Inversely related to regenerative abilities.

Lizardfolk Drone/Low-Caste Cryptokinoninae Lizardfolk
Physical attributes: Resilient, particularly against disease. Taller and more wiry than dwarves. Apt to heal from all but the worst factory accidents.
Scientific attributes: Adequate. More apt to perform a given task than to break the machine or device, but unsuited to making any improvements.
Magical attributes: Practically extinguished. Exceptions are hunted down and killed, or worse.

Lizardfolk Empath/High-Caste Cryptokinoninae Lizardfolk
Physical attributes: Gracile, nearly elfin in build. Fast, not strong. Most are able (naturally) to heal from minor wounds, and some, not even that.
Scientific attributes: Superb, almost rivaling the gnomes, particularly in bioengineering.
Magical attributes: Adequate at best. The most technical schools of magic are those most highly favored.

The immediate above, of course, being the expected race of my power-hungry golemmancer (who happens to favor working in bone and inorganic muscle-substitute). Maybe she was a subpar student at Eo's char's monastery? And/or hung out at the same bar(s) as Patches' brawler. Foot talons improve kick damage. And mastery over one's own body isn't completely different from mastery over empty bodies, given sufficient rules-mangling.

She has a half-sister, who's a hunter - like, riding around in a jeep and shooting stuff for fun/profit/the cull - who might also show up. And is more likely to know Ji's falconer and Maxx's automaton via prior adventure.

Chorus/Bug
Physical attributes: Immortal. Eyeless yet not blind. Many-segmented, heavily faceted, and highly variable bodies and limbs. Invariable, however, is the presence of at least two probing tendrils - tipped with hollow needles, and packed with nucleic acid-reading organelles.
Scientific attributes: Expert fleshshapers, protein-designers, and so on and so forth.
Magical attributes: Magic-damping. Difficult to affect with magic, and completely unable to use it.
Spiritual attributes: Strong connection with the Beyond that etc. etc.

Like Shadowrun (pseudo-)insect spirits, yes, but not necessarily evil? Even if I do end up running one in the 'dark conspiracy' faction.

Wait, shoot, the Seraph proficiency for 'all languages' should also include the genetic code. Though it is a messy one, and moreover is not purely arbitrary, since the function of protein products is physically determined.

(But the code for each amino acid is indeed arbitrary. And the concept of a conditional is somehow less arbitrary than the words 'if/then/else'. Though at least it doesn't rely on specific molecular interactions.)

I'm not sure whether antimagic abides by the rules of the setting. It'd be an obstacle to occupy the fairies with, at least. Something to keep them from magicking everyone into being their unwitting slaves.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 6:57 am

Another setting clarifying question, Mata, what's the contemporary aesthetic? I'm trying to figure out what everything should "look" like, I suppose, and my mind keeps being drawn to a sort of 1800's plus Cyberpunk in the present lack of direction. (I am of course, probably going to run with that idea and look like a wealthy1800's nobleman regardless of your answer now, but it's a question to ask all the same)

Like I sort of see outdated clothing, mannerisms, and general style, with sleek ultra modern machinery everywher.

Anyone else have any views on the setting aesthetic?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 2:32 pm

1800s makes me think of Fallen London, and by extension, of the British Empire and Lovecraft. Imperialism and cosmic horrors. Weird things left and right, but they're actively resistant to mortal comprehension. I'm not giving it a fair shake in that I'm having trouble picturing cell phones and 3D printers and whatnot within this context.

But how about Transistor? Art Deco punk, leaning towards the transhumanist end of the spectrum. A blending of virtual and physical reality. Computer terminals are things that exist comfortably within everyday life. So are clever automata and self-configuring materials. And in big cities there's neon everywhere, in addition to the gas lamps.

(incidentally, now I want lizardfolk guards in closed-face skull helms, built like motorcycle helmets, but rendered in sweeps and curves)

edit: In between these on the timeline, I picture there being Legend of Korra (turn of the century, benders, tyranny) and then Kentucky Route Zero (and other magical realism, but in particular, free verse as passwords and benign action by nonliving objects).

Last edited by JazzTap on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm

Thus far, the settings that i have created change from race to race. My human nations, I'm giving a kind of futuristic vibe, whereas Tannaris has a more dieselpunk feel.

EDIT: I like the art deco punk idea though.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 4:19 pm

Everyone, here is the link to the Google Drive document! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MdBhA9mmFicOSX0gliFHTIwEUA0hto_S670Wi91xNQc/edit You're all free to go there and make kingdoms as you all see fit, and when we're all done I can make a map from it!

@Omni: Amazing sheet, accepted! I really love Raizzer's design! Now I wanna draw it >u<; And the Dance.exe being an automatic function, oooh my gaaawsh that's gonna make for some interesting encounters, lol

Imagine being in super serious discussion and someone flips on the radio and Raizzer just starts dancing. xD Do you have a particular dance in mind?

So we have one for the mystery dark forces, with potentially one more coming soon! I'll PM you two and we can talk about who your contacts will be and what the baddies' goals are.

@Jazz: Oooooh I like them! I don't see why not to include them. Would it be alright if we listed the Lizardfolk as one species, with three separate subspecies which retain their own traits?

The bug people I especially like, and dude, that antimagic idea is boss. We should totally include that! They might have feuds with nymphs and fairies and other magical creatures :D I'll let you decide which direction to go with them though!

Now I kinda wanna have khajiit and other beast-folk, too. xD

@Ji: Good question! Hmm... I wanna say it depends on the nation. Like the more technologically advanced places will have a 2000's aesthetic, but in countries populated more by magical or more primitive peoples then it'll wind back through the centuries. Cyberpunk humans, steampunk dwarves, any kinda punks are fair game, I love punks. xP So go with your current direction! If we need real limits to the cultural aesthetics though, I guess at the one extreme, it'd be proper medieval, and at the other, there'd be a retro-futuristic type deal.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 4:21 pm

I imagine the dance matches the type of music being played. :P
Also the url bb code is only necessary when you want the link to look like something else.

Also you should absolutely draw it. :P
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 4:58 pm

I'm just imagining a big battle between the mortal characters and the mysterious forces when all of a sudden one of the robots start using their speakers to start blaring "Uptown Funk", causing Raizerr to immediately stop fighting and start dancing.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm

Oh my gawsh Socrates. xD

Here's what I added to the OP about the mysteeerious dark forces:

Well known and rarely spoke is the name of Byüligítznuk, a demon said to reside deep in the core of the Earth. Yet your character knows more of this being than any mortal might care to - in your dreams the creature came to them, and promised them their heart's desire in exchange for their services. Through seemingly insignificant deeds the poor were made rich, the unlucky made their fortunes, and mourners met again with long lost loved ones. Perhaps your character has served Byüligítznuk for some time, and commands great respect in his organization, or perhaps they are a recently hired grunt. Whatever the case, Byüligítznuk has given an unprecedented order. He speaks of the existence of a code, a code many petabytes in memory, which has been split across four magical drives; Byüligítznuk instructs all of his followers to seek this code in earnest and has sent his four Children into the world to lead them. To these four your character answers - the Yaddyjax, the Lumput, the Cobb, and the Grindle. Though you know not what this code may be, you know that Byüligítznuk has promised power eternal in the Veil to whomever retrieves it, and he has always made good on his promises.

So Raizzer could be working side by side with the Children, acting as a commander and someone whom the peons report to, but also doing field work. What do you think? o:
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 5:03 pm

Basically. :p because Raizerr is such a combat dominator I figured it'd need lots of glitches bugs and other things to make up for it. Granted you'd need to figure out that raizerr did that. :p

I like that Mata!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 5:14 pm

Speaking of beastfolk....

Vrana(Tengu)
Physical attributes: Heights averaging 5ft, slight of build and slightly fragile of body. They physically resemble humanoid versions of corvids, ravens and crows being most common, but definitely not the only options. One could take explicitly after one species or be an indeterminate grab-bag, either way, but such traits appear random, rather than hereditary. Some take this as evidence that the vrana were a crafted race from some great forgotten sorcerous working eons ago. They're commonly known for being good linguists.
Scientific attributes: Vrana tend not to be first innovators, but they're excellent engineers nonetheless. Anything the humans have built, you can probably find a vrana bootleg somewhere, possibly with unusual innovations - or unfortunate shortcuts.
Magical attributes: The skill is generally there, but the ability is not. One can attain their maximum potential relatively easily, but that mostly speaks to lackluster potential, much like gnomes. With their solid grasp of the physical sciences, they often make good artificers, alchemists, and technomages.
However, given crows' reputations as harbingers of ill omens and death, rumors are prevalent that the vrana have ties to the Mysterious Forces, both in terms of questionable allegiances and sources of arcane power. Whether this is paranoia or a dark secret remains to be seen.

I can do away with the last part if that's overdoing it.

EDIT: And there's something Ji and I were wondering: is there anything magic can do that cybernetics and such can't? For the stuff I'm looking at doing, I'm not sure what balance I like between the two, and it occurs to me that magic is mostly coming up inferior so far, considering magic can run out and anti-magic bugs are a thing, when I can have a cyberarm and it goes as long as I need it to.

Last edited by Snowy on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 5:24 pm

So I'm working on a sheet right now who will be a demon working for the ancient evil peeps to spy on the characters. Should be interesting.

Raizerr after being defeated:

EDIT: Hey mata, do demons need to eat?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 12:52 am

@Snowy: Sure, that's great! And you can keep that last part in, so long as not every Vrana has high-level spiritual abilities :P But stuff like an inherent connection to the natural world, and heightened perception - like instinctually knowing when a demon or spirit or something is nearby - that makes sense, given they're beast people and all!

Plus the Vrana can be the ones responsible for all those knockoff movies.
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 Whats-up-balloon-poster

Weeeell the thing about magic is it allows you to bend the world to your will in a much more versatile way than science. So like if you need this mountain moved over to there, no probs, you call in the Wizards' Guild and they send a thousand or so of their guys over and get it done. Whereas with science you need to design and build stuff first, although the stuff that you build is reeeally good at doing the same stuff over and over again. Also your magical energy does recharge over time, kinda like physical stamina, whereas with tech you gotta keep the batteries charged :P Does that help answer your question at all...?

@Socrates: Yup! Spirits don't cause they dead as nails, but Seraphs and Shades need sustenance.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 12:55 am

My intention was, some of them may or may not be prone to getting really powerful off faustian bargains, and it would be up to discretion whether rumors of such would be fact or not... but the suggestion is enough for non-Vrana to get suspicious and cause a lot of friction.

My character concept is, basically, I'm a gun-mage. Through knowledge of physics and magical mastery of the weapon and my own body, I get heightened reaction time, accuracy, and some gymnastic perks, and when I really need a big kaboom, I add magic to a bullet directly. But just about everything about that could be done just as efficiently with cybernetics, rather than magic, which makes my character way less interesting. After all, why spend years becoming a badass, when you can buy a smartgun and trade prowess for equipment? So setting aside mountain-moving, it sounds like there's no practical difference and letting the cash flow is all around the better option.

TL:DR I want to be Neo, why should I do it through hard work and dedication rather than through the Superpower of Money?

Last edited by Snowy on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 1:14 am

One species of Lizardfolk with three subspecies is perfect, yeah. The 'barbarians', the cityfolk, and their servants.

Am curious what Vrana social units look like, both in family / political dynamics and in their relation to rumored conspiracies right'o.

The thing about combat is that for the most part, it is in fact doing the same thing over and over. And adventurers are good at remaining supplied in the field.

We're actually debating this in the chatbox (at the bottom of of the index page) at the moment, Mata, if you have time to drop by. In general, there's been activity in the (edit: late) evenings (US timezones) lately.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 1:20 am

We're working on Vrana political structure and whatnot. My initial instinct is to say extended families/clans, and I think we decided on elective monarchy as a government.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earthheart - OOC
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next