WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Earthheart - OOC

Go down 
+5
Master of ImpZ
Gnd
Patches
JazzTap
Snowy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 12:04 pm

I imagine, and this is just speculation, that we'll end up at "the x" at some point. With a name like that it's just too interesting to not go there.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 11:04 pm

The X? Whaaaaaat of course not, don't be sillyyyyy. Silly you. So Silly.

So I'm currently writing up the intro and hope to have it up early this week! Keep bugging me about it. It'll happen. :P

Starting now I'll also be taking music suggestions. The winner I'll post at the beginning of the first battle! I mean y'all can listen to your own music as you right, but. Come on. Street cred.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 11:05 pm

Do we have a music genre or a music theme? :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 12:37 pm

Fight music! :D I dunno, like two steps from hell or something. Or I'll just go find some on my lonesome!
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 12:59 pm

I knowz I haven't joined this yet, but I cannot resist. Here is somefing.

Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 10:47 pm

All I've got is metal, so metal is what you get. :p

Belatedly, Mata, it might be less than stellar for an opening song, but:

Should have been what I put in my sheet. :p

I'm going to stop posting music, I could dredge up so many.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2015, 2:30 am

Thanks for the music everyone :D

Soon to be relevant note: Undead creatures reanimated by novice necromancers can be defeated by applying enough force to break the magical bonds that hold their forms together, i.e. by hitting them hard enough - or just hitting them enough. Cutting off the head is also always a good idea.

IC intro is all written up, I just need some confirmation from one of our villains and we'll be good to go up tomorrow afternoon! I'll say this, too: in the intro Balvadere will briefly describe meeting some of your characters, and if you disagree with the events that he details - like, if they don't fit your character's personality - lemme know and I'll edit those out. :3 I tried not to take great liberties and it's not a lot of description, but just lettin' y'all know you can call me out!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2015, 5:31 pm

I'm ready whenever!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015, 1:27 am

Aaand we're up! If any of y'all need questions answered before you post, or at any time during the RP wonder what to post about (particularly the villains - if your charrie is stuck not really doing anything, send me a PM!), just ask here and we'll fix something up :3

Also, grats to Warrior's Lullaby for the first battle music. Though I'll probably keep the others y'all posted handy for future encounters :P
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015, 6:37 pm

(Eternal gratitude to the infinitely talented JazzTap for the image)
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 P1040614%20wash

Pardon the fields, but I made an entire God damn alphabet. I might as well get some use out of it.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Name10 - Sanjan of The Parse
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Race10 - Mazdai
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Pronou10 - Mazdai are almost genetically identical to one another and are capable of reproducing indiscriminately. As such, gender was never a concept in their culture - they often referred to one another by name, as that was the most accurate way of referring to one another. If not done specifically so, they referred to one another by variables such as x, y, z, in order and respectively to the Mazdai mentioned. Upon learning the Common language on the new planet, they would tolerate whatever pronoun they're given. They generally don't understand the gender dimorphism in language. Sanjan's voice at least sounds masculine, albeit mostly androgynous.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Age10 - 7,948 years between conceived life and crash landing, has spent about 9 years on Mindennauer.
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Factio10 - Colonist of The Parse; dubious envoy.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Value10 - As a colonist, and as a Mazdai, Sanjan's skillset is very specified and targeted towards a couple of particular fields - as he was bred to do. Magically gifted with significant power as the Mazdai are, Sanjan does not stand exempt from this. A very capable magi capable of changing environment. From biomancy, to atmokinesis, and although at great risk to themselves, asterokinesis, though the latter can often only be done in large groups and by magi-bred Mazdai. All these - in conjunction with thorough understand of the elements and components of life and magic - allows the colonist to manipulate the land around it on a molecular level that would shape it to the said discerning colonist's best interest.

The colonists have a superb sense of direction, or at least, has the means of finding where to go, and has an extensive knowledge of astronomy. With practice and the proper tools, a colonist can tell where they are by staring at the uncontaminated night sky, and tell which stars are what. In addition, Mazdai of The Parse are something like linguists. While not by any means prodigal, advanced, or cosmopolitan, they are often regardless the best suited of the Mazdai for it, as they must negotiate with native life if they are capable of it to preserve and continue their activities. Throw this in with Sanjan's rapid learning capability, he could likely learn the planet's common language in a few years time. Also, as a colonist of The Parse, Sanjan's construction is better than most of his kind.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Intere10 - Most Mazdai don't necessarily have “leisure time”, as in their culture, like many, your value is judged by what you can provide. Most work strictly according to that circuit and getting the job and goal done. However, in Parse breeds, that aspect is less regulated and bred into them, since it is their adaptability and sociability that is required on alien planets. While Sanjan isn't entirely up to date about all the things this planet has to offer, he does find interest in alcohol. Less so the consumption of it, but why the natives willingly ingest a solution that inhibits their brain and their capability. Sanjan also has a tendency to investigate the wildlife when he isn't changing the landscape to suit his needs. Sanjan also has a tendency to read and learn about the planet's history, a curious habit, considering the end-game goal is to colonize the planet. Also expresses an interest in communicating with the life on Mindennauer, since alien life is a rare commodity, especially so many different kinds of intelligent life on one planet. Being of The Parse allows for greater independence and, being separated from the rest of his kind, can allow his mind to wander without ridicule – he enjoys thinking about philosophy.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Virtue10 - Magical power, including a couple of other perks that being an alien provides –  esoteric in his arrival, the natives have little to no knowledge of the Mazdai or their capabilities.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Vice10 - The Mazdai have very limited technology. Only a few of the great thinkers during their history were able to develop the technology they have now, which is primitive at best, but is able to perform a couple of more complicated usages due to how heavily saturated they are with magic. As a result, Sanjan would have trouble understand how most of the tech on Mindennauer works. Among  his vices, there is the fact he stands on an alien world he knows little about. Sanjan's immune system, while powerful, is now constantly under attack by unfamiliar bacteria and microbes. While he can function normally most of the time, Sanjan cannot enter locations that have a higher than average rating of bacteria and filth, as he would be more prone than others to becoming very ill.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Person10 - The Mazdai are taller than humans, on average, and the Madazi are very genetically similar to one another, so most stand at 4 inch interval from 6'5” to 6'9”. Like most of their colonists, Sanjan stands at the shorter end of the spectrum at 6'5”. Between lithe figure, muscular appendages, flaring spaulders and ribcage that is less a ribcage and more of a plate of bone spanning across his chest, Sanjan weighs in at about 160 lbs, with a great deal of that weight coming from the upper body. He truly is alien when set next to the native mortal races of Mindennauer. His skin, spanning their whole body, bears a pinkish hue, and is almost translucent in some respects, and it is easy to see the blue veins lying underneath. It looks smooth, but like latex in how it stretches and withstands force, and in its texture. Sanjan, like the others, is entirely hairless.

Sanjan's face has few traces of human features, but as expected, he looks radically different from regular people as we know them. A wrinkly, peerless face with serpentine eyes concealed by a horseshoe-crab shaped plate of chitinous-like bone cover the Mazdai's face with two slits available for breath and sight, and a spine along the back of it to unflip. Similarly bizarre, his upper-deck appendages isn't the conventional set of two-limbed and ten-fingered extremities. Rather, three muscular tentacles on either side of the alien's body replace arms. These tentacles are supple and lack the same form of something like, say an octopus or squid, and lack suckers in addition to that. However, as previously mentioned are muscular, and have the capacity to coil around an object to retrieve and manipulate. Frequently, the Mazdai uses the flexibility of these appendages to coil together and form something similar to that of a three-fingered version of standard humanoid's arm.

A column of muscle makes up the midsection where the waist is, absent of organs, a trait support the weight and lack of flexibility in the Mazdai's chest. The body is mounted upon long pseudo-digitgrade legs and long, narrow, two-toed feet, the bottom of which are covered with suckers

As an individual, Sanjan is still in the process of discovering himself. An outlier among the Mazdai to be certain, since there aren't so many that achieve the degree of individualism that Sanjan has found; the degree of self-serving thought. He possesses a child's curiosity and desire to learn, but is easily confounded by virtual technology and software. This doesn't necessarily mean he is unintelligent. The Mazdai are capable of “reading” magic like a mathematic and understanding what makes it tick, so in this regard, Sanjan can understand a subject that is beyond the comprehension of most creatures. He is also well versed in astronomy, can perform complex mathematic computations in his head and an in-depth understanding of biology and chemistry – and it makes sense. This allows Sanjan to be equipped with everything a Mazdai of The Parse needs.

As an alien, many social nuances go over his head. Common metaphors, allusions, and references are beyond him and sarcasm can confuse him if he is trying to take the conversation seriously – which, given the disposition of most Mazdai, is almost all of the time. Humor, naturally, varies greatly between species. While a hypothetical scene, a play on words, stereotypes, and shock value might humor a regular person, it may leave a Mazdai in the dark about what was so funny about it. Mazdai humor is, by our regards, very dry. Very rarely they crack jokes, but when they do, God, you're in for a rush. As for angering a Mazdai? Very difficult. They often have level heads and do not offend easily. You would be better off attacking one. However, because there is very little offense in their society, they not only lack the restraint of not eliminating the threat, it is even encouraged since it is considered logical in the sense of self-preservation.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Record10 - Sanjan's actual story is very short, as he is, technically, only 9 years old. His knowledge of the Mazdai, The Parse, and their entire culture was encoded in his DNA. Born out of transfection – when two Mazdai join tentacles and the DNA penetrates the membranes of one another, that part is cut off from each other and is then left alone until it regenerates according to that new code. However, in the case of many of The Parse, that zygote is inserted into a vessel – often a suspended comet – and sends it off flying into space. The zygote's regeneration process, under all of that pressure, cold, and so forth is suspended and is kept alive in a frozen stasis until the comet finally crashes somewhere. Naturally, not all newly conceived Parsian Mazdai survive to sentience. High levels of glucose within the zygote helps to preserve the Mazdai. Sanjan's story started out much like this, and the comet upon which he was placed traveled from the far end of the galaxy for almost eight thousand years before meeting our native solar system and penetrated Mindennauer's atmosphere before landing into the Great Ocean just outside of Yrir's Hook. The blast and rapid temperature change, cracking open the shell of the comet. Now stagnant, exposed to nutrients, and within tolerable temperature, the zygote was allowed to continue its regeneration process as the ocean tide slowly carried it westward.

Brought into the Bay of Berthar, and eventually the shore off the Stone Forest and southern region of Jeh-Az-Akhr, Sanjan began developing for about two to three weeks before the final stages of his development period. Nary an idea of their identity, just the encoded necessary instincts and awareness of the Mazai's culture and some semblance of their history. Unsuspecting and unconcerned, continued on with the programmed instructions: the customization of the planet's environment to be best befitting of their kind. Since then, the small strip of land that separated the Bay of Berthar and Muninn Sea in Jehd-Az-Akhr has been inhospitable to life past a certain period of time. The air in the area suffered from a spike of nitrous oxide, and the land, an absurd increase in sulfur and uranium particles in the soil. The radiation emitted appears to have stunted the natural decay in that area by killing the bacteria that'd be typically responsible.

Granted, during the nine years spent on the planet, he hasn't just mindlessly manipulated the land. No, he was found eventually by a native. Who was, of course, terribly frightened by his appearance and promptly ran – but seeing and hearing the voice of another sentient did stir something in Sanjan. He felt less robotic, less solitary, and came to the realization of life and came to grips with sentience. Of course, with such self-discovery comes awareness, and with awareness comes loneliness – but also curiosity. Discovering sentient alien life did drive Sanjan to learn more about them and to learn how to communicate properly. After several attempts and frightening the natives, he did realize that fitting into this world wouldn't be so easy, and opted instead for a subtler approach. Spying on their settlements and sticking to the shadows came to be the most efficient approach (although with some difficulty and some practice with the local homeless) to learning the common language of the planet. This did, however, put him under the impression that the dominant species of Mindennauer were the lizardfolk. Given the technological aptitude of their big cities, it only seemed proper to assume such a thing.

However, law enforcement and government officials didn't take too kindly to an alien (and not just in the terrestrial sense) walking through their cities and scaring the people. He just barely knew enough of the language at that point to get off with a warning and not instill too much suspicion. Sanjan was not so prideful as to be above portraying himself as a stupid tourist from a far-off land. Honestly, it wasn't far off from the truth. The technological feats he has so far witnessed astounded him, but yet has he seen a creature better than he at magic, and moreover, manipulating the fibers of life.

Sanjan has learned from his experiences that he was best off adopting a cloak to hide his form. A somewhat worn-out burlap cloak conceals his face with a spacious hood, and stretches down from shoulders to knees. Hand-carved wooden buttons of no exceptional value (or even of skill in craftsmanship) bring either side together. With his lower legs still in sight, Sanjan has taken the liberty of wrapping them in linen bandages up to his knees, as uncomfortable as he may be. Over the nine years of his presence here, Sanjan has had much to think about. About his place in the world, and the solemn acknowledgement that he will eventually have to full his Parsian duties to the Mazdai come the day of this planet's reckoning. Until then, he'll learn the languages of the world, its cultures, its people, and find some way to perform Parsian duties in-between it all. Without being caught, of course, or perhaps under a proper alibi to be given permission to within certain parameters.

Sanjan knows not the current troubles Mindennauer faces however, just that he has been traveling westward for a while now and stopping periodically at local sites – and noticing peculiar events along the way, but nothing that he would understand as being out of this planet's usual ordinary.

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Manifo10 -
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm

The fact that you can buy necronomicons as textbooks is hilarious to me. Someone just spends there time on the internet learning how to reanimate the dead. :P No big deal. I'd imagine the Dark Net is used both to learn how to raise the dead and to hire assassins who know how to.

Also I like the inclusion of the zoomed in map images to indicate where in the world we are.

Oh man Mata I'm smiling. I loved your little intro piece.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015, 10:56 pm

Philosophical ecologist alien with an interest in alcohol and still growing up... I love it! :D And at the part about Sanjan not getting social nuances I couldn't help but think of
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Tumblr_na96djuya71t90ulfo2_250
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Tumblr_na96djuya71t90ulfo4_250
The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 Tumblr_na96djuya71t90ulfo3_250

Added! Can't wait to see how they interact with others :D Have you thought of a way to introduce them into the story? No rush, just curious :3

Once again you've outdone yourself, Jazz o_o Do you have a deviantArt I could watch by any chance?

Heheheee, here the Dark Net really is the Dark Net. And thanks! ;u; I hope I didn't take too many liberties with Kyra! I wanted to show how good a warrior she is but I didn't think she sounded like someone who would beat up a guy unless he was attacking her peeps...
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 12:41 am

Welp, here goes. (In general, I love reading about my own guys, and this intro is no exception.)

Aaah, I'm flattered. In theory I have a tumblr, which I hardly ever update for fear of mixing fandoms, and also because my output is low. But perhaps I shall venture on there more often.

Looking forwards to the minibosses, Mata. Never ever split the party. Or, as the case may be, let it be split.

I'd forgotten that Bonkle Heroes had a soundtrack. My mistake. Nice find for the Grindle, also. Am looking forwards to seeing the battle-tracks others have posted also used.

Also, Omni, I'm glad you're putting your chars' forms to paper. It has a solidifying effect on ideas.

Algebraic variables as pronouns is not at all a bad idea. Quantifiers are eminently applicable - for-all in place of 'anyone', there-exists in place of 'someone', and perhaps others corresponding to natural-language concepts ('various', 'the occasional') that don't so much occur in mathematical proof.

Jehd-Az-Akhr law enforcement probably went 'Oh, someone's lab experiment is on the loose. Or it's fae, because who even knows. Well, it's not making trouble, so it's definitely someone else's problem, and nothing to do with that strategic chokepoint which has lately been rendered utterly uninhabitable.'

There'd probably be a canal there, if Huginn wouldn't be up in arms about it. Conversely, an impassable zone might be useful buffer against barbarians, if only it didn't cut off productive landmass. But it's a very attention-drawing location.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 1:12 am

One of my initial thoughts when I saw the map's most recent revision, is there's probably a canal there, and if there isn't, it's in progress.

Huginn would probably be up in arms over it, but there's the real chance that, at the time of its construction, Huginn was busy fighting a war with Tannarin and couldn't spare the manpower to try to make you knock it off, and so it exists, and they've never really gotten over it.

Still, yeah, anywhere in the world at present is probably an obvious place to start terraforming. (Remember, we probably have something resembling google maps by this point. :p)
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 1:21 am

Hey mata, sorry to be a bother, but is it possible to change this thread name to specify it's the OOC? Because I get emails to tell me when there are new posts in threads and right now I have no way of telling them apart and they're in fact the same email thread.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 12:57 pm

That's probably real good advice not to split the party, Jazz xP I was unsure on what route to take with that but, thinking about it, you're probably right. Plus this way I can easily divide the story into short chapters for each quest!

And yeah, Bonkle Heroes had some good tracts. Notably the Avak level music, matoran enclave day and night tunes, and the dark hunter/Vezon boss fights. The others I'm meh towards, but they do have some good variety xP Like Zaktan's being jungle themed, and Reidak's sounding like an Arabian Nights type deal. And Thok having the Dark Knight soundtrack.

Google Mindennauer. Now THERE'S an idea.

Whoops, I gotcha Omni xD

...Tibia blast. Who do you think you are, Glenn, who do you think you are!?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 10:55 pm

Hrm. For 'Mindennauer', Google Translate gives 'all except (for)' - with a bit of coaxing, considering there's two languages there.

Others can dispatch the remaining wolves more efficiently than me. Do feel free to have a dog run by as support or interference.

Discussed politics with Ji. The Fleshshaper Colonies are now orc-populated, Huginn-owned, and roughly paralleling India. Jehd-Az-Akhr has a canal to the Muninn sea, currently defunct pending renovations, and Larocia may as well. PMCs are likely active on Hollimene and other places not immediately relevant, or somewhere at least. United Mictathuria might be a thing that exists (on paper), if Soc and Omni would like to come onboard.

Adventure-derived immortality also came up, which I think would be a delightful thing to aim for, mainplot allowing.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 11:08 pm

Soc's the only person who hasn't posted yet right? I don't know if it's worth waiting for him to make an IC post to give him some participation in the first real event, or just keep posting.

United Mictathuria you mean? Larocia would likely have no objections.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 11:43 pm

He... possesses the predisposition of being fickle when it comes to posting. Has a habit of delaying and dallying. If you continued on, he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 11:46 pm

Immortality for one of our charries, you mean? I do have something planned for the endgame but I think you mean something different xP

The great philosopher Socrates was here on Monday, so I'm assuming they're still around... SOC WHERE ARE YOOU! This first battle is mainly just to get us going though :P There will be plenty battles to come. And Soc can jump in anytime, we'll just say Urvad's been quiet. Still we might wanna give them a liiiii'l more time, lol

On that note, posting length doesn't matter. Especially cause there'll be times where we'll be in dialogue and we'll need to just banter back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 11:57 pm

That, and, far more importantly, isn't it Gnd's turn? I thought Socrates was playing a shadowy agent of darkness who is at present, observing us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earthheart - OOC
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next