WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!

Go down 
+3
Ømnivalence
Rachel
Snowy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 10:54 am

I started to draw it but it's still in sketchbook xD Remind me this weekend and I will bassboardboom
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 1:05 pm

Okay. :P
I could totes imagine rose shredding on the guitar. She likes metal doesn't she???? I don't know why I have that impression.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

Hey, I bet you're right! She musta shredded on Greg's guitar every once in a while. They probs even wrote some songs together!

In other news, has anyone gotten their hands on Attack the Light yet? It makes me want to own a smartphone :P
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 3:46 pm

I have it! c: it's quite fun
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 8:38 pm

Nyaaah I'm jelly ;A;
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 8:39 pm

Is it not on ipods?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 9:21 pm

I dunno about iPods... All I know is it ain't on PC! xP
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 9:25 pm

Yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 12:00 am

I've been

Shirt
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 12:02 am

That was legit the funniest thing. XD

Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 1:43 am

You know what I've been looking forward to finding out? What happened at the Big Donut on

...that day

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 640?cb=20140922202030

Because with how well the writers have seeded foreshadowings throughout the series, I'm hoping this is gonna be brought up again. xD
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 2:01 am

It probably won't. :P Because that's just like Cartoon Comedy. "Something awful and tragic happened, lol lets move on."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 2:21 am

But what if it has something to do with THE DIAMOND AUTHORITY!

On that note, did you know Ronald's blog is IRL? :P http://keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 2:22 am

Yeah I did. :P It's interesting to see what's gonna happen slightly before you see it.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 2:25 am

I wonder if Koala Princess is a real anime...
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 2:26 am

I don't know. :P I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 1:37 pm

That imprint on the scorch mark kinda look like Mayor Dewey. Sharp shoes, round head, big nose. Dewey being the butt of many jokes. IDK. Take from it what you will.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 3:48 pm

Yeah, maybe Dewey used to be a pastry chef, then turned to politics after the accident!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 1:21 am

Oh crap. After watching Love Letters, check the keepbeachcityweird blog. What do you think of that...?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 1:32 am

Wow that's super weird. :o

Also Garnet was a total babe in this episode.
I'm still super curious about the nature of Fusions. Like is Garnet just two people as one, or she actually her own entirely separate person? Are fusions unique people truly? Or not? I feel like they are? But also not?
I'm also curious if the order you fuse matters.
For example.
Would Opal and Garnet fusing together still form Alexandrite? What about Sugilite and Pearl fusing? Clearly Pearl holds bitter feelings towards Sugilite that she doesn't hold towards Garnet and Amethyst seperatly. Would the fact it's sugilite she's fusing with affect her ablity to fuse to form Alexandrite?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 8:49 am

"I'm a very...
Good...
Swimmer."

Oh, those are... Very good questions. Instinctively I wanna say that the order doesn't matter. I think that Pearl WOULD have a harder time fusing with Sugilite over Amethyst/Garnet, but that that would still produce Alexandrite, so they would break apart to fuse again :P
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 1:34 pm

Yeah that makes sense. :P I'm also curious if a fusion fails if the natural inclination is the whole system to fall apart. Except now I'm thinking about Sugilite again and how after Garnet and Amethyst defused Garnet was still one entitiy instead of splitting into two. I wonder if like Alexandrite failed if Opal and Garnet could come out instead of say Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

Hmm... Maybe whenever a fusion breaks apart, its components are reverted to whatever fusion state they were in when they fused. Although that wouldn't explain Ruby and Sapphire's brief appearance after Alexandrite broke apart...

Maybe after Sugilite broke, Garnet was split into R & S but was able to refuse because she's just that good? Like, maybe they've spent so much time together they can fuse just like that!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 3:46 pm

Oh wait you're right! I remember that now.
Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 Tumblr_nlusf6rmvg1sg7psmo1_500
This right?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 4:31 pm

Yup, that's it! In retrospect I guess it was kinda obvious Garnet was a fusion. >u<

What I wanna do is get all satirical on the fandom. Come out with a published essay titled, "New Steven Universe Theory: Amethyst Is Actually a Gem!"

I mean come on, it has to be true. 1) All of the known gems have hair. Who else has hair? That's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: