WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

ahoyyyo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
€rim
User
€rim

ahoyyyo Empty
PostSubject: ahoyyyo   ahoyyyo I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Jun 2017, 11:33 pm

I haven't thought about this site in a long time and the last post is from September but the member list thing says people have still been visiting

what do you guys do

i make bread at home and play overwatch a lot and work as a dishwasher. i'm making bread right now! its got cranberries. i'm gonna take a cna course this fall and then work towards becoming an RN.

see first post of 2017 go ooo fucking hog wild on this one
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

ahoyyyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahoyyyo   ahoyyyo I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jun 2017, 3:10 am

As you've seen we're in the Discord now and that's about it! We play some different games, and I think have at least one other Overwatch. We have different jobs and school now too.

We could make this thread about that, depending on who volunteers.

I do math on computers for grad school; it's about population dynamics and ostensibly has medical applications, because bacteria are great, and so are other cells*.

*when they aren't revolting, literally though, cancer just ignores the signal to self-terminate
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

ahoyyyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahoyyyo   ahoyyyo I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jun 2017, 4:04 pm

I'm watchin Static Shock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ahoyyyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahoyyyo   ahoyyyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down