WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"

Go down 
+6
Shade
Admiral Ji
lUN_Cat16
Zorthax
Patches
Alex
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 4:33 pm

Yes. You character may walk around natural, but if they are too big to fit in a building, they may assume another form. Just remember to show suggestion of what they are.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 5:42 pm

Ok... because I plan on Being an Egyptian God... Can I help cause the "Crack" accidentally. Specifically a Cat fight.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 5:46 pm

My dude will be related to Apophis. Fun times.

Could it have both our characters involved?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm

I left my possible Bio as fairly undescriptive, so if you want that, it'll work.

Name: Bastet
Race: Monster; Egyptian Goddess of the Cat
Appearance: Depends really, she changes based on her mood. But she looks like a young woman, around the age of sixteen, except with cat ears, nails, teeth, eyes, habits, and of course a furred tail. Her face has no cat features, but is very cat-like at first glance. She has thin fur from her elbows to her hands, and along the spine to the tip of her tail.

Clothing wise, she wears a white long sleeved-shirt with the Eye of Ra spray painted on, somehow it is Rainbow spraypaint with sparkles. Over this she wears a thick grey vest made of fleece. She wears a skirt, which is fairly long, plaid with dark colors, and made of heavy cotton. She wears black/white gradient socks, which go just above the ankle, and she wears hightops, with bright neon colors, that are written on, everywhere in Egyptian Heiroglyphs. The fur on her arms and along her back are a strange grey/black.
Age: Looks 16, she always looks this old, but is really more than five thousand.
Personality: Well, exactly like your cat(if you have one), except when she is mad, she cusses and hisses. She can be a real bitch sometimes too, no anti-pun intended.
Pets: A Winged Cat being the size of a domesticated cat, who likes riddles, long walks on the beach, and classical music. Talks alot, fairly inteligent, and insane. Likes toast and crosswords. He is dark colored, almost a purpleish black, with an off white chest. His name is Manti, is another spirit from the Multisphere who acts more like Bastet's assistant. Constantly saying, "That is not a good idea." and "I advise against it M'lady" So formal with his strange Lightrealm Accent.
Bio: She is the Ancient Egyptian Goddess of Cats, so the normal history, and has been causing trouble in the Multisphere since WWII, though she was associated with light magic, and the side of the Angelic ones, she is definitely not a sweet heart. Sekhmet is just infuriating. She spread slanderous calumnies through the Realm about her various business. Oh how she wanted to pick a cat fight with that pussy. But no she is too controlled for that. Instead she somehow started a real life spiritual flame war. Which helped form the crack. She fell down the big fissure, and somehow took form on Earth, which was now much different than she remember from 5000 years ago. But everything was similar to the way it had been in the other Realms.
Weapon of choice: Her teeth and nails which are sharp, and her tail, which is annoying. She has magic, mainly over luck, speed, and agility. Excellent Mauler.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

Alright... But be very careful with this character. I don't want god modding and stuff like that. Plus, a note to everyone else. Only 3 people can be Egyptian god. See flood in 3.... 2.......
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:20 pm

Pfff. Me... Godmod? I only did that once then changed it, because I was on a Sucrose-Fructose-high.

I'll be careful. For some reason I re-read what I had written and thought, "Nymphomaniac" But that may just be because she is a furry...
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

asdfghjkl THOTH IS MINE.

Okay maybe. I dunno. I'm making a Demon so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:40 pm

I will make an angel. I like angels. Despite their appearance, angels are actually messengers and warriors.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

Angels are boring. It's all bluh bluh wings and bluh bluh glowy lights and stuff.

Demons have...~*~VARIETY~*~

Okay yeah I am tired. XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

Angels can be more evil then you think. The bible angels are fluffy at first, but boy can they be nasty!

Anyway... SHEET MAKING AWAY
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

Angels; Demons, Good; Bad, Nondescript; Shadowy. They are pretty much the same, just morality is in question for both of them in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Oaglor
Refugee
Oaglor

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 12:36 am

I changed my sheet.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 12:59 am

Good job! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:07 am

And I call last egyptian god slot! I'm taking Apep.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:09 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 12:56 pm

Can I be an abomination?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:05 pm

I might make Jake for this.

:awesomeface:

But I dunno if he should just be a human :U
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:28 pm

It won't be as interesting if everyone is a being

Yes, you may be an abomination.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:41 pm

Then okay Jake can be a hooman bean.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

because I know you luv Jake and Jake is awesome and stuff and is the colour man :U
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:53 pm

Luv him? I luv his pretty colors.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

That's still part of him. :U
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:01 pm

Jake approves of people loving him. :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next