WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts

Go down 
+6
Szemetlada
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Rachel
Ømnivalence
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts Empty
PostSubject: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:43 pm

Because fuck yeah.
It wouldn't be like name color or any actual rank or anything. It'd basically be like "Galactic God" and stuff was on the Sporum except you could make it whatever you wanted and it wouldn't have any significance.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:47 pm

GOD TIER
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:49 pm

YES OF COURSE LEGS.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:04 pm

Announcer: Agent Washington reached GOD TIER!
Random Simulation Soldier: Oh great, like he wasn't hard enough to kill...
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:39 pm

Legs...Have you been rewatching RvB again? XD

I think it would be interesting. I wouldn't care either way, but it seems fun~
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:08 pm

I do believe we currently do. As you can see, you three are User, and I for the moment am Straggler, as I have not reached 100 posts.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

No. I mean the ability to say SPECIFICALLY what is says.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

but there's nothing above user, i think.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

*Facepalm*
Thats not what I'm saying. If you've ever been on like the MSPA forum people can give themselves ranks.

Like "God Tier" or "Badass guy"
Stuff like that. The ranks don't really have any significance at all. I just think it would be cool to be able to give ourselves our own ranks.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

I'm not sure there is an option for that... If there is, I don't remember it. Overall, I like it, but I'm not sure it is there.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:28 pm

It should be there. I've run forums before and there is a custom rank option.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:39 pm

I never looked... We don't usually allow that on Clan forums. *Shrug* [Support given]
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:36 pm

I support this thread.

With all my being.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:52 am

It isn't there. I would if I could, bro. Instead, I'll list the ranks here.

0 - 99 Straggler
100 - 499 User
500 - 999 Common Poster
1,000 - 2,499 Frequent Poster
2,500 - 4,999 Contributor
5,000 - 9,999 Top Contributor
10,000+ Veteran

Mostly because by the time you reach 10,000 posts, you would've been here for a while. So, veteran.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:32 pm

can we get better ranks? those sound kind of... bland.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

Veteran should become God Tier.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

I don't think user ranks are editable on forumotion sites.

Actually, maybe they are? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

I know they're bland, but I only have so much time to do everything at once.

*blind rage*

I'll take a look at that in a minute Alaskan.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 6:36 pm

Damn. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 7:48 pm

maybe we can make coming up with the ranks a community project? It would be a cool way to get the forum as a whole more involved in the workings of the forum.

that sounded wierd... XD
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 7:57 pm

Maybe have the lowest rank be "warmslime?"
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think this might be what you're looking for. Or not. Probably the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts   I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am suggesting custom Rank Titles for users with a certain number of posts
Page 1 of 1