WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

On the topic of threadsplitting...

Go down 
+2
andavocados
Rachel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

On the topic of threadsplitting... Empty
PostSubject: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 4:10 pm

... Perhaps we can do something like the MSPA Forums? We could just close threads at page 60 and then open up a new thread.

The main reason to do this rather than keep it the way it is would be so the actual thread owner could have full control of the OP.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 6:24 pm

I like this plan.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:16 am

Sorry to doublepost, but I'd like the first FS thread unlocked for a few minutes so I can copy the OP off with all the colors in it. It can be locked right back up again afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

Psst... I don't think they can unlock it...

And really? Geek is the only one who responded? Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:29 am

I read it, I just didn't feel like responding.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:58 am

I was talking more to Patches. But. Umm.

High-five?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 12:44 pm

Issue resolved.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:15 am

I dunno how to threadsplit.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:54 pm

it seems to be doing it automatically.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:10 am

Which is why I'm suggesting this. To prevent thread-splitting without the thread owner's knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:38 am

After doing some poking around in the Forumotion forums, it seems there is a post limit of 990 posts in a thread. This is set by forumotion itself, and there's nothing we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of threadsplitting...   On the topic of threadsplitting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the topic of threadsplitting...
Page 1 of 1