WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

So I just bought Skyrim.

Go down 
+5
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Balu
€rim
Snowy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
€rim
User
€rim

So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 12:11 am

Do some of the main quest, side quests, join the Thieves Guild in Riften. Join the Dark Brotherhood by killing some lady for this kid in Windhelm, or join the College of Winterhold in, get this, Winterhold.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 12:14 am

I decided to finally visit the Graybeards and now I'm on a dragon hunt!

I'm gonna DIE! C:
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 10:37 am

sdfgh that's so much. *overwhelmed*

Also should I learn how to craft my weapons, or would looting them off of corpses/buying them be easier?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 11:00 am

Up to you, really.

I should work on enchanting so I can cast Wards for 0 magicka. You know, so I cam have a magic shield.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

I looted a Dagger of Fatigue. It's all green and cool.

I think I will try enchanting just so I can give my weapons pretty colors. XD
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 2:44 pm

I have an Orcish something or other of Fatigue. I agree... Pretty colors...

QUICK LUNA LET US DEFEAT OUR ENEMIES WITH THE POWER OF THE RAINBOW.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 3:19 pm

RONBOWS.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

RANBIOWS.

Bluh bluh I keep forgetting that I can use bows when trying to sneak up on someone. Whyyy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 5:47 pm

I dunno...

I finished my dragon hunt today. I was launching Firebolts at it (and missing) while running backward to avoid ice breath, and then I fell off a small ledge and my friends killed the dragon for me.

Curse them.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 6:45 pm

I'm a Nord (50% frost resistance) and then I found boots that give me 40% frost resistance. Yeah. I raep frost dragons.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:11 pm

Once I manage to play Skyrim, I plan on making a heavy armor mage with a shield.

fukya
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:16 pm

Who needs that when you can have...

MAGIC SHIELDS. Which, once I level up enchanting suitably, I will be able to cast for absolutely no magicka.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:27 pm

Rogue Mage right here. I'm going with the combo of stealth and blowing people to bits. I'll probably end up leaning more towards the Rogue part, however...XD
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:34 pm

I don't think I'm going to beat the game with my current mage. I think I'm going to start a new one as a heavy rogue or something. I don't know I just feel like doing something different.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:37 pm

I'm rolling as a straight on mage...

Until I get bored and do some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:42 pm

Lulz.

The problem is that I kept forgetting about the Favorites menu, so I never put in the Fire Spells or the Bows...

So I just stuck with swords and daggers. But when I play it today I know I'll change everything. XP

Okay GUYS. My screen will not stop loading. I got killed by a dragon and then it started to reload, but it's still stuck on the image and has the tips over it. Should I just restart even though I'll loose God knows how much data?
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 7:54 pm

Crim Is Fantastic wrote:
My brother got vampirism and it basically sucks. The abilities are nice, but it gives a 75% weakness to fire after not feeding for three or four days, your hp and stamina (maybe magicka) are cut down like crazy in the sun and they don't regenerate in the sun either.

Personally, I'm content with my werewolf-mage.

EDIT: Oh, something I found funny is that I read about people complaining that it took hours for them to get infected with vampirism, but my brother got it in about two seconds.

Yus, it does. Took me hours to get cured from it, I had to cheat using console commands cause every town would attack me on sight to a certain point, so I had to turn off the AI in the game just so I could feed and go back to stage one so they would be nice to me. After that I of course went to get cured, took a while and many restarts so I could do it right, before I turned into a stage four vampire again.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 9:42 pm

Load a different save, Luna.

@IP: lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

Gah! I stole a horse in Whiterun, and, as I was running away, a guard stopped me! So I ran away from him, and happened upon more guards on a bridge near Whiterun.

And then a FLUXING DRAGON shows up. I jump off the horse I JUST STOLE and guess what that fucker does?

TORCHES THE HORSE.

Seriously. This gives me a personal reason to kill those assholes.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:24 pm

AHAHAHAHA LOLLLL.

You guys are breaking the law? So lame. I just joined the legion~ XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:31 pm

Eh... My sister killed the entire population of a town, minus one little girl.

By comparison, I'm a freaking saint. You know, the type who raises the dead.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:39 pm

JEEBUS??? YOUR JEEBUS? OMG, IT'S THE SECOND COMING! IN SKYRIM!!!
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:40 pm

Oh wowww.

Anyways I had an epic fail today. So I found the house of this Drelas guy, and I went in, thinking that I could get a sweet quest. Then he turns out to be some crazy-ass mage and starts attacking me, and then I die. Then I come back to life and find out I'm still in his house, so I have to run outside as soon as possible. THEN I start to go my happy way, and THEN a huge dragon comes out and starts to frost breath me like no tomorrow, and THEN I fall down a cliff and die while running away.

I swear to God I am not going back there until I am like level one million.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:45 pm

that reminds me of the time I accidentally fast traveled to a location surrounded by deathclaws in Fallout NV, then saved. dear god was that brutal. it took me 20 lives to make it out, I was only level 5 and was usig a hunting rifle. A GOD DAMN HUNTING RIFLE. what? no, I'm still not bitter that the game decided to spawn 5 deathclaws at an area I needed to search for a quest. Nor that there was then a super mutant random encounter involving a master and a rocket launcher that taught me the real meaning of ass rape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just bought Skyrim.   So I just bought Skyrim. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I just bought Skyrim.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: