WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Possible rp idea?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

Possible rp idea? Empty
PostSubject: Possible rp idea?   Possible rp idea? I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 7:10 pm

So I watched this let's play of this rather creepy japanese exploration game called Yume Nikki.

Suddenly I had an idea for a little rp... Let me tell you the basics I came up with.

You play as a human teenager with some sort of problem. That problem may be a fear of the world outside your bed room, you are in a hospital, something along those lines where you are trapped in a room and something is wrong with you. Anyway.... you spend most of your time dreaming. As soon as you start dreaming (you may wake up from time to time and do something. Events while awake usually have small effects or no effect to the storyline.) you come to this place called The Nexas. It is a void with nothing but doors that lead to different worlds that reside within your (messed up) head. While you explore these worlds, you may run into other dreamers (characters), events, and you may find dream powers (Powers mostly created by you that help you explore the dream world and have fun). Soon enough you find out that the dream world has a major problem. It is under attack by a humungous demon named Noir'para that is threatening the peace of the dream world, corrupting it so no one and nothing can escape or survive in it once it gets in. The dreamers must find 10 dream crystals within the worlds and bring them to The Nexas to seal away the demon with their dream energy, before Noir'para can corrupt them with his dream energy. Once they succeed.... well.... this is the part where I must do this
Spoiler:

Thoughts/opinions?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Possible rp idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible rp idea?   Possible rp idea? I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 7:49 pm

Spoiler:

I have a few questions, particularly about the location/origin of the dream crystals and Noir'para, but I can pass those off until you're refined the idea. Looks great, and I certainly think I'd join it.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Possible rp idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible rp idea?   Possible rp idea? I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:59 pm

I think we should figure out the worlds first.... Ten should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible rp idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible rp idea?   Possible rp idea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible rp idea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: