WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:01 pm

December 14th was a great day for the Kingdom of Omni for it finally saw the light of day!

The Kingdom of Omni is a micronation I formed like 10 minutes ago from the time of this writing and serves the function of nothing at all. You're welcome to join the Kingdom if you wish, you will be assigned the position of your choosing, except King of course, and then you shall get to work.

KING: Omni
QUEEN: Hawk

Anarch: AlaskanWyvern
The Anarch's LOLarmy:
* lollerskate knight: Heir of Breath
* roflcopter pilot: Objectio
* lolrus cavalry: TheJokie155
* lolcat: Tex

High Wizard: ArchDemon
Archiver of LOL (assistant to High Wizard): Luna_Cat

_______________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Omnivex2 The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Omnivex The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Omnivex1
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) TNQ6yEPThe Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 441968crown%20iconPrincess EnthusiastThe Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 441968crown%20icon
Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber harassment from a grumpy admin will never hurt me except for this one time hired assassins were involved.

Last edited by Ømnivex on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:55 pm

LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
It's not 4 you jackass, it's fucking nothing. There is no end.

It seems you may have just called me a fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:56 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:59 pm

The grand high Anarch nominates Heir of Breath and Objectio for the Committee/Court of LOL.

Also, LOL, I suppose?

WARNING: I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF
MONSTER ENERGY
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Lieo
Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Snowy.
Having log in problems? E-MAIL me at rpprojecthelp@gmail.com!

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://rpproject.forumotion.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 2:06 pm

No Eo just change your post to LOL as well

Also, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 2:12 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 2:16 pm

LOL.

hi im a dumbass

Quote :
[15:54:42] Crim : goddammit why do people have to be so complicated WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST HAVE PRESET DIALOGUE.

[15:55:01] Crim : SO THAT I CAN LOAD AN AUTOSAVE AND GET THE MOST FAVORABLE OUTCOME FOR EVERYBODY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombo.com/
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 3:13 pm

ROFLOL

*cough*

If it is possible to sign up for a position on this thread, which I suddenly doubt, call me the High Wizard, if it suits ye.

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Tumblr_mtfjm0KBrR1s2axdno1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 3:35 pm

I'm confuzzled but people are telling me to post LOL here so LOLOLOLOL for good measure. >:?

~~Chatbox Colors~~
Main Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 3:38 pm

LOL

I FARTED

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Eochaid1701
Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Patches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 6:29 pm

Knights of the LOL Table

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Omnivex2 The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Omnivex The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Omnivex1
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) TNQ6yEPThe Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 441968crown%20iconPrincess EnthusiastThe Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 441968crown%20icon
Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber harassment from a grumpy admin will never hurt me except for this one time hired assassins were involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 6:34 pm

I am the Archiver of LOL who works with the High Wizard and does awesome things. APPOINT ME NOW LORD OMNI.

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 6883788The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 8285588
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 6620208The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 5962745The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 5887886The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 5887871The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 5887635The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) 5894955
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 6:37 pm

You have been appointed. Welcome to the Kingdom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 8:03 pm

I am the the High LOLbrarian of the the Eternal Library.

LOL

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 8:13 pm

It's the Eternal LOLbrary. Geez. Get your facts straight.

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Tumblr_mtfjm0KBrR1s2axdno1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 8:18 pm

I get to call things whatever the fuck I want, ya old geezer!

Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 8:30 pm

I was going to post in this, but I though I would make people angry. :)

I require positions.

Steam: DIY Homewrecker
Tumblr: touhomo.tumblr.com
3DS Friendcode: 3110-5166-7309

n i c e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 3:33 am

god dammit crim you broke the chatbox everyone's gonna be mad

₪ ø lll ·o. Flight Rising | Tumblr | dA | Twitter | Steam | He/him
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Hawkfrost17
SOMETIMES TO STAY ALIVE YOU'VE GOT TO KILL YOUR MIND
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) FireClanuserbar
opportunity's knock was really just the pizza man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 3:32 pm

EDIT: NEVERMIND. GOG.

Steam: DIY Homewrecker
Tumblr: touhomo.tumblr.com
3DS Friendcode: 3110-5166-7309

n i c e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 4:02 pm

NO.

₪ ø lll ·o. Flight Rising | Tumblr | dA | Twitter | Steam | He/him
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) Hawkfrost17
SOMETIMES TO STAY ALIVE YOU'VE GOT TO KILL YOUR MIND
The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) FireClanuserbar
opportunity's knock was really just the pizza man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)   The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom of Omni (A micronation)
Page 1 of 1