WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.

Go down 
+4
ron
EropsToad
Tyranzilla
TheNarrator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 6:58 pm

Kate: Respond.

"Oh, probably about a million billion gazillion years," I replied sarcastically to Fai. "That thing's got armor galore."

Magolor was busy tapping things on the console. "All hands on deck, we're stopping here!" he shouted.

The Lor shuddered to a halt. "Um, Magolor, why are we stopping? Can't the death machine catch up to us?" I asked.

"Well, if Toad has to come back, he won't have to run ALL the way across the city just to get here," Magolor replied. "And we're going to wait here. We can't leave Toad or Meta Knight... no man-- er, mushroom, or blue knight guy, left behind!"

I sighed and shook my head. "So should we back him up?"

"NO!" Magolor cried.

"Are you scaaa-ared?" I teased.

Magolor's face went red at this. "Oh, yeah?! I'll show you who's scared when I smash this samauri into smithereens!" He slammed the console, and electricity sparked across the system. The ship shuddered, jerked, and shook.

"Are you sure that was such a good idea, Magolor?" asked Rosalina.

"You just wait and see! On Halcandra, we always have a plan!"

The Lor Starcutter turned around and began to fire stars at the Japanese robot. "Taste star power, ya big galoot!" Magolor taunted, firing off stars by the hundred. Then the Lor created six balls of blue and red energy. The blue balls would just fly toward the target, but the red ones home in on it.

"I remember you used the Lor's wings as boomerangs," Rosalina said.

"That's a stupid idea. First of all, I don't have the Master Crown's magic. Secondly, if the Lor were to fire off one of its wings, we'd fall like a stone."

The ship then blasted a cyclone from its mast. "Now it's time to unwind!" Magolor shouted. "Ha! Get it? Wind?"

"Hey, Mag, if you keep blasting it, it'll start coming after us," Adeleine said worriedly.

Magolor stopped firing. "Please tell me you're joking," he whimpered to the young painter.

Adeleine shook her head. "What better way to get attention by firing energy balls and stars, and basically creating a light show?"

Mulan looked out the window. "I think we attracted something else," she said.

And of course, she was right. Several screaming poltergiests were flying around the Lor. Their eyes seemed to be burning. Saliva dripped from their ethereal mouths.

"Ghosts hate light," said Mulan. "Just like Chernabog."

The poltergiests banged on the Lor's hull, trying to knock us about. "Ah, lay off, dumb ghosts!" Magolor shouted, slamming the console again. The Lor became encased in a shield. "Ha! Let's see you try to barge into this!"

The ghosts knew when to give up. They floated away.

We sighed a breath of relief. "Magolor, please don't try anything like that again," I pleaded. "Not when we don't have a chance."

"Well, yeah. Sorry."

"Oh, I'm sorry, too, for calling you scared."

"It's OK. I was kind of scared of the Jap-bot."

Professor Z: Follow the BAD GAIZ.

I led an army of the Lemons behind me. "We are following them!" I barked, motioning toward the group of robots, humans, and strange creatures of every shape and size.

The cars behind me had their engines refitted to keep them from breaking down. They were joking and laughing behind me... imbeciles.

We approached a body of water. "Ah... it is no use. We cannot cross water, unlike that scumbag Finn McMissile."

The witch queen, Cackle, was standing beside us. She laughed. "Can't cross water, eh? Well, let's see what my magic can do about that!"

She raised her arms and cast a spell on my cars. "Lizard tails and kitten hair, make these carriages take to air!" she chanted, and the Lemons and I floated across the sea.

Diesel 10: Here's a problem.

"I cannot cross water," I grumbled.

"Why?" asked Astrotrain, stopping behind me.

"Because I am not built for water transport, that's why! But I have a simple solution. Diesels... assemble!"

I transformed into Decastator.

"I shall pick you up, and carry you to the tower," I boomed, picking Astrotrain up like a toy train.

"There is no need. I can transform into a Cybertronian jet, as well." To prove his point, Astrotrain shifted, clicked, and became an airplane.

"Hmm. Impressive. Three forms."

While I stomped across the ocean, Astrotrain took flight and flew to the tower we were supposed to get to. I slogged through the water. Salty began to complain in my head: "Boss, I'm soaking down here!"

"Patience, Salty," I thought to him. "We are almost there."

We kept dragging through the ocean to the tower.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 6:39 pm

>3rd Person

Castelia City Rooftops

Clockwerk turned his head without bothering to turn his body, a trick he learned that would cause most on-lookers to immediately vomit upon seeing such body horror. His fierce, yellow hawk-like eyes bore straight into the dragon, though he did divert his gaze to behind Ridley for a second to notice the mass of militia and fleets and awe-inspiring powerful beings all heading to some location across the water.

Having guessed that Ridley’s intent was to get him to side with his faction, the nightmare-inducing owl glared dead seriously at the dragon, replying, ”A call to arms, you mean? I appreciate the offer, but I’ll have to pass.” Clockwerk turned his head around once more, glaring back down into the ranks of the city. ”You see, I prefe-“ however, his speech was cut off upon noticing a familiar shape down within the masses.

Upon looking down, the malevolent owl noticed the familiar pink mass of Murray, alongside some old dude with what looked like a sweet armcannon, running about the masses of civilians. The pink hippo turned around, and just so happened to look up and return Clockwerk’s glare. This of course prompted the hippo to immediately jump into the air, screaming at the top of his lungs, and Murray and Cave were quickly running into an alleyway, the latter having no clue as to why.

Of course, Clockwerk still managed to notice that he was wearing Cooper’s insignia on his mask, allowing the owl to immediately recognize who Murray was. Slowly and simply, the horrific avian turned his head once more, responding to Ridley, ”… So we are all meeting somewhere across the ocean, correct? I do not care what you may offer me; I refuse to cooperate with a faction that houses my greatest enemy, or any of his followers. I will rather work with you than with the pathetic mortals down below. Also, as for names, I am Clockwerk. That is all.”

Castelia City Square

Bowser and Midna both quickly hopped up from the layer of ash and dust that covered the both of them after the magnificent blast. The King of the Koopas looked up and noticed the Shogun Executioner slowly making its gigantic way towards them. ”WOAH! THAT thing is HUGE!” However, he quickly regained his composure and struck what could only be called a battle stance, ”BUT I CAN-“

”Look out!”

Before Bowser could get his badass one-liner in, he looked up and quickly noticed the absolutely astounding barrage of giant katanas falling through the air, about to make him minced meat. Of course, with rapid accuracy, Midna’s hair morphed into a completely stupefying, eldritch arm, the hand of which quickly grabbing the katanas before they could do any real damage.

Bowser just stood there, wondering, before bursting out into his usual monstrous laugh. ”GRAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s a pretty nifty talent, kid! How does honorary minionship sound?”

Midna slowly floated up to the massive shoulder of Bowser’s, at least enough so he could see, then quickly pointing over to the Executor. ”I’ll pass. We’ve got bigger fish to fry.”

Bowser quickly glanced over to Kammy and Kamek. ”Grr, okay then you two, make me huge!”

With that, using their magics, the two magikoopas began releasing waves of energy into their king, causing him to slowly grow in size, until eventually he had reach the same height as the Executor. Finally the magic waves stopped, and Bowser quickly proceeded to step directly in front of the Executor’s way, with Midna hovering around him.

The Koopa King pointed a massive claw towards the Shogun, before then turning it into a thumbs-down. ”Alright you big waste of metal and tax payer’s money, let’s see what you got! SHOW TIME!” And with that, along with Midna quickly flying around the machine and throwing a massive ball of energy at the machine, Bowser stepped back and performed a sliding haymaker, sliding forward at unreal speeds towards the executor, and landing a solid hit upon it, signaling the battle to begin.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 10:26 am

Toad: Get outta there!

"Uh-oh! It's Bowser! He's GINORMOUS!" I gasped.

"It is in our best interest that we leave," Meta Knight noted.

We skedaddled.

"Back so soon?" asked Magolor.

"Oh, I'm not gonna worry. Bowser's after the guy. He's giant."

"Okay. Let's just sit and watch while the good guys all come here."

"They'd better because I think they HEARD MY MESSAGE!!!" I began, before grabbing the loudspeaker and yelling into it to remind the good guys that may have forgotten... Just to show that I care.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 4:50 am

>Mario brothers: aid bowser

Appropriate listening:

Riding atop your super dragon yoshis, the two of your soared around the Shogun executioner's head, dodging a deadly array of missiles and lasers from it's other torso's while the black one fought bowser. As you two their hammers at some of it's missile launchers, briefly knocking them out of commission, Dave came down and slashed across it's chest plate, causing it to stagger forward into Bowser's massive slide punch; causing it to reel backwards.

the two of you then flew around, with Luigi shooting hammers into the back of it's head while Mario shot fireballs into it's face, causing the machine to fire off a blast of it's god's breath, only for John to come up on top of it and smash into it with the warhammer of zillyhoo, causing it to lurch to the left, allowing Samus to run up to it and shine spark into the gray torso's abdominal region, making it stagger backwards.

In the meantime, the black torso charged up it's god's breath, which could be countered by a punch to it's gut from Bowser while Kamek and Kammy flew around it, blasting it with dreadful magic spells, ducking under a sword swing from it's gray Torso.

Princess peach landed on the starcutter and nodded at toad. "Direct this ship back at the Shogun Executioner, we're going to need all the firepower we've got to take it down." She said as the Doctor and his enterouge exited from the TARDIS.

"Indeed, which is why I've called in a few friends...Some of Optimus' crowds. And by Optimus I mean the one who lead us in the fight against Khorn. They should be arriving...now!" The Doctor said as two portals opened above the Shogun executioner, prompting Bumblebee/yellow jacket and Grimlock/lockhide to fly out in robot mode.

Grimlock buzzed around thE Shogun executioner and fired off a devastating hail of bullets from his heavy machine guns and miniguns before turning his corossive autocannon upon the machine, sending a storm of acidic blasts into it.

Bumblebee's alchemized solar assault cannon stripped pieces of the executioner's armor off, particularly on the black torso's abdomen, meaning that a punch to here from Bowser would be especially devastating. Grimlock jumped onto the gray head of the executioner and stabbed both of his flaming swords into the samurai helmet before dropping down, letting loose a "YEEEEEEEHAWWWW!" As gravity did it's work, creating gashes in it's armor.

But still it was not enough, a set of eyebeams shot out to attack Terezi, prompting Volkov to push her down to get her out of the way before tossing her in an manner that would let her attack when she landed at the Executioner while firing off triple artillery shots into it's face.

The executioner's white torso elevated and turned it's shoulder mounted shirada superheated slug launchers, massive battleship cannons with three barrels each; to face the lor starcutter and fired off a devastating volley out to assault the starcutter.

But before it could launch a second volley, a hail of absolutely massive bullets shot out from a building, followed by a trio of orkish rokkits and a jetpack using Ork. Bluddflagg's crew had arrived. "Wahahahahahahaaa! Now dis is a fight boyz!" The Orkish kaptin laughed as he strongjumped to the executioner.

With his weapons holstered on his back, the Orkish Kaptin grabbed onto it's head and then grabbed his bigshoota and fired into the left eyepiece of the white torso until it shattered, causing a great smoking explosion to roar out of the ruined optic socket.

A series of four sniper shots to the other eyepiece on the white torso then destroyed the remaining eye, causing it to erupt in flames; confirming the arrival of Delta Squad, also from the Khorne Tourney. As if this wasn't enough, one could see Ciaphas Cain, Ferrik Jurgen, and Amberly scaling the behemoth with Jurgen using his alchemized melta to create damage in it's armor.

Sylux launched out his grapple beam at the gray head's eye piece, using it as a point to swing around it, causing the gray hand to reach out a hand to try and crush the bounty hunter, but Sylux simply shot the hand away as the hand appraoched, forcing the Executioner to pull back as Sylux fired a devastating barrage of supermissiles into it's mouth, causing a cascading explosion to form.

Grimlock then jumped onto the black head and got under it's helmet and into where it's ear would be were it human and immediately jabbed his firesword into it, tearing out it's audio receptor while Inquisitor Amberly managed to struggle upwards and empty her stormbolter into it's other audio receptor.

Now one torso could see no evil, one could speak no evil, and the remaining one could hear no evil. Quite fitting for the oriental titan.

Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 12:55 am

Magolor: Stop for convenience.

"I think we should stop the Lor right here," I said.

"Why?" asked Mulan.

"Because I'm the captain of the ship and I say so!"

Mulan rolled her eyes. I stopped the Lor right where it was. "Magolor, you sure this is a good idea?" asked Adeleine. "I mean, the Jap-Bot's real close, and I think we're in range---"

"Well, the Lor could always open a portal and hide out in an interdimensional tunnel," I reassured. "We just have to worry about those crazy Sphere Doomers. They LOVE to snack on Energy Spheres, which isn't convenient for the Lor. Hey, who's hungry?"

"I have to pee," Toad announced.

"You don't have to say it every dang time!" Kate complained. Toad said nothing and turned around, heading to the Lor's bathroom. "He's kind of like that," Kate said to those who didn't know Toad as well as I did... or Kate, or Rosalina, or Adeleine, or Meta Knight did, for that matter.

Casey whistled and shrugged.

Meta Knight went into the kitchen. "H-hey! What're you doing?! That's RUDE!" I cried, chasing after him.

"Just going to get the candy," he called back.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 6:33 pm

Toad: DOOMERS IN DA TOILET!

Appropriate Listening:

I flushed the toilet. "Ah, that felt better." I turned on Magolor's faucet and whistled a happy tune while washing my hands. However, all of a sudden, the toilet began to gurgle, and blubber. I hit the lever again. "Stupid toilet," I grumbled.

I kicked the porcelain potty, and finally a blast of poo water gushed out of the toilet. "Aw, disgusting!" I yelled, slamming the door open and running out, covering the area where normally my nose would be. "I have to tell Magolor that he has to call the Mario Brothers. They're good at this kinda stuff."

Then something really disturbing happened. Balls of plasma appeared out of the toilet and flew at me. I jumped out of the way. "UM, MAGOLOR, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR TOILET!!!" I shrieked.

"What? Is it backed up again? I hate it when that happens, just pick up the plunger," Magolor called back.

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the plunger, holding it up to the toilet. "Back, fiend!" I ordered, jabbing the plunger like an epee.

Suddenly, a Sphere Doomer emerged from the gunk. It was white with blue eyes and grey pulsing skin. "Ew," I said. How did it breathe down there?!

The Sphere Doomer charged at me, icy balls circling it. The toilet water froze over and began to crack. I got an idea. "Time for me to rearrange my own pipes," I grunted, shoving the Doomer in the face with the plunger, and flushing the toilet.

The ice in the toilet began to back up the whole thing. Water began to trickle out the seat, freezing as it came in contact with the Sphere Doomer's spinning icy balls. The cork of ice could no longer take all the pressure that the water was putting on it, and the toilet seat burst off of the bowl, along with that giant pillar of ice. I shielded my face. Ice skittered everywhere. The plunger rolled across the floor. "Uh-huh," I said, seeing the Doomer dissipate in a flash of white.

I walked out the door and into the main cabin. "Magolor, I think you have an infestation problem," I announced. "Sphere Doomers all over the place."

"Ugh, those stupid balls of plasma," Magolor grumbled. "They're always after the Lor's energy spheres. I have to get a better Doomercide. Maybe not Doomer Doom anymore, perhaps Doomer-Away..."

Magolor pondered for a bit while I cleaned up the mess in the bathroom. He saw me carrying the giant poo ice pillar. "Um, Toad, what are you doing with that giant ice pillar?" asked Magolor.

"Just throwin' it out the window," I replied.

"Don't hit any innocents," said Magolor.

I went abovedecks and dropped the ice pillar. It smacked right on top of a guy in a helmet with some scary-lookin' Pokemon.

"Well, that takes care of that," I said, dusting my hands off. "I think I should wash after that ordeal."

I went back to the bathroom and washed up, before walking casually back to the cabin. Magolor was looking at me funny.

"Oh, you're wondering about the ice pillar, aren't you? I can carry more than you think I can," I said.

"Uh-huh..." Magolor turned around and reclined in a chair. "Doomers in a toilet. What am I going to do?"
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 5:14 pm

>3rd Person

Castelia City

Bowser quickly hopped back, observing his successful, powerful blow upon the Shogun Executioner. However, as he called forth to the Koopa Troop to attack the mighty machine, the king could not help but notice that the black torso of the machine looked to be charging up a massive breath attack.

Realizing the destruction this would cause, the King of the Koopas hopped back and proceeded to punch the ground, causing various chunks forming meteors to slowly rise, defying gravity. Quickly, he performed a massive punch on all the meteors, causing them to fly into the air in such a way as to deflect the many oncoming attacks from the Shogun Executioner.

This allowed Bowser to quickly dash forward and reel back just in time in order to prepare an absolutely massive punch upon the machine. And sure enough, his massive reeling back, along with his remaining momentum and the magics of Kammy and Kamek, made his punch an absolutely startling one, all the grand power of that one punch used upon the single target that was the Shogun Executioner.

That’s not to say that he was the only force attacking the grand machine, oh no. Midna had decided to switch to a much more practical route, and was using her gigantic tentacle/arm to grab the many buildings left standing and use them as powerful weapons against the machine.

Sherlock stood upon one of the few buildings not being crushed, leveled, or used as a baseball bat. The great detective shielded his eyes from the fire and rubble that was flying through the air, watching the devastating destruction take place. “Astonishing,” mused he, “as though something straight out of the wild mind of a man in the throes of madness, in the grip of narcotics, and receiving sexual favors from the harlot on the sidewalk, all at once.”

”Wow! That’s some admirable know-how there, sir. In fact, I once was high while getting served, and this is almost exactly what I was thinking of!” Cave exclaimed as he stepped forth from the stairway to stand by Holmes, observing the scene of devastation. The CEO looked about the sight, as though searching for something specific, until he finally found something of interest, and quickly let out an exclamation in order to get the great detective’s attention, whilst pointing at the object of interest.

Said object of interest was none other than Murray, who from a distance appeared as a great ball of blazing fire. What was odd was that he was falling between two white walls with familiar blue and orange portals adorned on them, mounted in such a way so that he would fall endlessly through these portals, his speed having reached an absurd level, falling at such a pace that could shatter any stone, and his power, growing the longer he fell, continued to rise.

”And that’s only the start of it!” Cave said with a grin, before looking up to the dark, reddened sky. Managing to find two point of interest in the air, the madman looked up the ground and noticed a peculiar spot; slanted in such a way that it aligned almost perfectly with one of the points of interest in the sky. With great excitement, he shot a portal upon the spot.

And just as suspected, the desired results proceeded to unfold.

In a blinding flash of fire and fury, the portal spawned upon its desired mark, allowing the humongous fireball that was the Murray to fly forth. The lightning fast ball of wrath proceeded to near a large, red ship that was nearly about to fly out of sight. The hippo managed to catch the contained-gravity of the ship, and use to whiplash into the air, where he proceeded to orbit yet another ship, and use that ship’s gravity to once more swing his direction, and this time directly upon the Shogun Executioner.

The force of the great ball of wrath did not stop as soon as it hit the Executioner, oh no. Murray, using every bit of willpower, continued to use his momentum for everything it was worth, almost as to not only dig the Executioner into the ground, but move the very planet itself. The colossal tower of fire extended into who knows how high into the air, and the shockwave that was preparing to be released after the force of physics finally caught up with the event was extremely bright and visible, even from a distance.

Finally, Murray gave out, and allowed the attack to reach a true, full climax, and finally allowing gravity to powerfully land him directly upon the Executioner, the impact of which forcing him to bounce straight back off. The shockwave was completely; Champions were knocked far and wide, Bowser was knocked down and rolled over several times, and every tower and building in the city was completely destroyed (Sherlock and Cave would have been dead if it weren’t for the latter’s smart use of portals. It is also worth noting that the abandoned coffee shop that Phoenix specified was the only building still left standing, and still completely intact).
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 11:00 am

Toad: LET'S-A GO

((Appropriate Listening: Sonic the Hedgehog 3: Angel Island Zone 2 )

"Okay, coast is clear," I said, looking out the Lor's window.

"LOOK OUT!" Anne shouted.

I looked out and saw Bowser rolling toward us. "AAAHH! HIT THE DIRT!!!" I yelled.

The Lor was smacked into the air. The blue galleon spun into the skies of Unova, where Magolor managed to stabilize it. "Can you warn me earlier next time?"

"Can't help it," Anne said, shrugging.

Castelia City was in flames. "Whelp," I said, throwing my hands in the air, "No more ice cream. I think Phoenix Wright told me to go to the only building left standing."

"Who's Phoenix Wright?" asked Anne.

"He's a defending lawyer," I replied. "I think the only building left standing is that cafe over there yonder."

With that, Magolor handed me a microphone. "Walky, I need you to do this," Magolor said.

The microphone nodded and smiled at Magolor... that was weird.

Eh. Neverhteless, I spoke into Walky.

"HEY! Good guys! Change of plans! Let's meet at the only building left standing in this city... careful of aftershocks of debris!" I yelled.

The Lor's engines began to whir and we sped toward the cafe, waiting for the soon-to-be heroes to follow us.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Luffy: (3rd person, because I freaking suck at typing in first person.)

“Ha Ha!” Luffy cheered, a wide grin covering his face. “Go fish!” One of the cheering man’s crew mates, a man with long, curly hair looked up from his hand of cards.

“Luffy, do you even know how to play poker?” he asked, his eyes trying to sneak peeks at the other players cards.

Luffy cocked his head. “Poker? I thought we were playing Rummy!” An orange haired woman, who was clearly winning, rolled her eyes. “But you were the one who wanted to play Poker.”

Another crew member, a small humanoid deer looked up from his cards. “Um...how do you play Poker again?” he said timidly. The orange haired woman was about to explain, when luffy threw his hand of cards into the air, then proceeded to take the other players cards and throw them. “Ha ha! Fifty-two pick up!”

All the card players then took turns clonking Luffy on the head and scolding him for ruining the game. The orange haired woman, while taking her turn in punching Luffy, looked up, noticing the slowly darkening sky.

The other crew member then dropped Luffy and tried their hardest to secure the large ship, not wanting it to be ripped apart by the strong winds. Luffy, in his now dizzy state began to teeter around the quickly slickening deck.

Then suddenly he slipped and began to half roll and half stumble over the rail of his ship into the dark swirling waters below.

The last things he could remember as his eyes began to close was the voices of his crew mates calling to him, and a seemingly bright light.

-----

Luffy began to talk in his sleep, which was weird for two reasons. One of those reasons was because he didn’t remember falling asleep, and he wasn’t one to randomly fall asleep. That reputation of falling asleep whenever wherever belonged to his second-hand man, and his crew’s swordsman

“Hunn” He started to say, but that once almost comprehensible word became nothing but mumbles and snores.

A few moments later the fast asleep pirate began to talk again.

“M-Meeeaaat...” He groaned before his snores commenced again. “I’m...huun-gry...Saaan-Jiii.” He said, calling out to his ship’s current chef.

Luffy’s eyes immediately shot open the moment he didn’t hear a grouchy response from said cook.

“Hm?”

Luffy sat up, turning his head to the right, then the left, the a full 360 degrees. “That’s funny.” Luffy started, spinning his head back into it’s rightful place. “This doesn’t look like the Thousand Sunny...

However Luffy’s panic and confusions were extremely short lived. He stood up quickly, his rubbery limbs and joints jiggling slightly.

A wide, almost crazed smile spread across his face. He laughed, despite his strange predicament. “This place is sooo...” He started, dragging out some of his words.

He laughed again. “Weird!”
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:23 pm

EEEEYYYAAARRRGGHHH!!!!

It always seems like somebody or another is tryin' to destroy a universe EVERY MINUTE!!! I never get a break!!!

Mr. Resetti, what are you doing here? Get out, you're breaking a fourth wall!

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! No-good resetters! Well, I've got a message for you, Missingno! Go hang yourself or something, you aren't glitching up any more cities! I SAW what you did to Hearthome City, you no-good son of a glitch!

Please, Mr. Resetti, can you go back to Dimensional Clash V? We don't need any more broken fourth walls.

Fine. But don't let me catch anybody destroying universes again! And one more thing: BRUSH YOUR TEETH! Or you'll get cavities all over your mouth!

I'm sorry. He's got a habit of popping up whenever somebody destroys a universe or something--

I HEARD THAT!

--even going as far as to breaking the fourth wall...

Toad: Oooo-kay...

After that (completely unnecessary) interlude, I think it's time to just swoop down and herd the good guys to the cafe.

"Alright, alright, let's get a move on. Two straight lines, everybody. Follow the galleon in the sky," I shouted into Walky, attempting to organize the good guys.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 9:43 am

Anne: Be bored and play a game.

"I'm bored," I grumbled.

"Why don't we play a game?" asked Adeleine. "Can you play Speed?"

Adeleine showed me the game's rules and how to play. I think I can do it.

We laid down cards left and right, and Adeleine won. "SPEED!" she yelled, slamming the cards with her palms.

"Shoot," I muttered.

Kate walked up to us with a silly grin. "Do you guys know 52 Pick-Up?"

I fell for it. Adeleine was trying to wave me away. "No, how do you play?"

Kate scooped up the cards and shuffled them into a deck.

Then she pressed both sides of the deck and cards began to flip all over the place! "Kaa-aaate!" Adeleine whined.

Meta Knight facepalmed. "This is what boredom does to you. Kate, clean that up this instant."

"It's okay," I said, picking up the cards for her. "Please, Kate, don't do that again."

"Okay, sorry." She looked guilty.

"Hey, I said it was okay," I said.

Daroach: Wish you could kick butt.

"What's taking the others so long? I wanna kick some bad-guy butt!" I grumbled, kicking the Lor's wall. "OW!"

"Hey, don't do that, those are decorator walls!" Magolor shouted.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 10:33 am

Luffy: Be bored

Luffy groaned with irritation. It was slightly out of character for Luffy to be upset at something as trivial as walking a far distance and being alone, but he couldn’t help feeling like something was missing.

And then it dawned on him.

Luffy stopped walking and swallowed his spit loudly. He was praying to any god that was in this strange world that what he assumed was wrong wasn’t the reason for his discomfort.

He began to move his hand, bit by bit towards the top of his head, his eyes widening and sweat pearling on his forehead with every inch.

After what felt like an hour Luffy’s hand finally came in contact with the top of his head. All he felt was his shaggy hair, and to his terror, nothing else.

Luffy then began to grab and pull frantically at his head, as if the accessory he was missing was hiding in his hair, playing a prank on him.

But even after moments of panicky pulling strands of hair out of his head, it was nowhere to be found.

His most prized possession, his beloved Straw Hat was gone, and he had no idea where it was.

Luffy removed his hands for his hair, balled them into fists and screamed into the sky.

“WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS!”
He had to pause to take a deep breath. “GIVE ME BACK MY HAT!”
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 12:46 pm

Meta Knight: KILL DESTROY

There is nothing to kill or destroy. What are you talking about?

I saw a hat blow by. "Hmm?" I spread my wings and flew after it. Grabbing the hat, I flew around, looking for its owner.

"Aha," I said, seeing a man that appeared to be angrily raging and tearing at his hair... if I am correct hats go upon the head.

I flew down and returned the straw hat. "I presume this belongs to you," I said, plopping it on his head as I descended. "It is yours, is it not?"

Magolor: WHERETHEFISMETAKNIGHT

"Where the heck is Meta Knight?" I asked.

Adeleine shrugged. "I think he went out to get something, I dunno," she replied.

I stopped the Starcutter right there. "Gosh, I'm bored to death. Okay, that's it. Anybody who wants to try the challenges in the back room can do so, I'll open up the doors."

I hit a button on the Lor's console and the doors to the challenge rooms opened up.

Toad: Try da challenge.

I went into the top door. "Wish me luck!" I called out.

I was in a crazy place made of wood blocks... much like the Toy Time Galaxy. Did Magolor have a connection there or something?

I immediately grabbed a key and ran forward... but stopped short of the spikes in my way. "Shoot," I muttered, looking for a platform to jump on. "Aha!" I hopped onto the platforms and inserted the key into the lock. "Bingo!"

I picked up a few of the coins lying around and jumped into a giant shoe. "Just like the one Mario rides around in," I noted, grabbing the sock's cuff and jumping. I smashed through a line of blocks, picking up more coins, and then I jumped along the platforms, smashing big yellow bricks along the way. I came to a line of flying enemies. These guys were grey and round, with a yellow visor over their eyes and trapezoidal wings with a staggered edge. I jumped on them one-by-one, before stomping into an alcove with a gold coin in it. Then I proceeded to hop up a line of stairs before stomping on more of the flying beasts.

Then I jumped out of the shoe and grabbed a cannon. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! I destroyed metal balls, exploding blocks, and mummy-like creatures as I headed up and down elevators. After that, I discarded the cannon and jumped into another shoe.

This area was filled with lava, which to my surprise didn't burn the wood. I stomped on the fiery blocks and bounced up a lava spout. A giant spiked ball awaited me. I jumped on it and rode it down to the bottom, squishing foes and collecting coins, before jumping up and out, doing a triple-somersault, and grabbing the coins locked in another alcove. I then jumped down and slipped into the door in record time.

I came out of the challenge room satisfied. "Beat that, I dare ya!" I shouted to everybody.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 1:12 pm

Luffy: Thank your hat’s hero.

Up until the moment his hat returned to it’s rightful place on his head, Luffy was a wreck.

That hat was given to him by one of his closest friends, and promised said person that one day, after going on the adventure of a lifetime, he would return it.

This hat also seemed like one of the last things that tied him to his past, and he usually wasn’t one to get all sentimental.

In between one of Luffy’s angered sobs he felt something land on his head, and then a voice. But Luffy was too busy checking over his hat for rips and dents to listen to this person.

Luffy’s eyes, which just a moment ago were waterfalls, suddenly became squinted. An unnaturally large grin spread across his face.

His arms suddenly became much larger then normal, due to their stretchy properties, and began to wrap around Meta Knight.

The rest of Luffy’s body followed and squeezed Meta Knight into a bear hug. But Luffy didn’t say anything, he was much too happy to be reunited with his hat.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 1:59 pm

Meta Knight: CAN'T BREATHE...

"Hurrrk-- you are welcome--" I wheezed in the man's stretchy embrace.

I fell to the floor when he was done. "You seem awfully attached to the hat. Who are you? What has made you so attached to the hat? Seeing your reaction to its return has intrigued me," I asked.

Toad: Fill 'er up.

Eh, I'm bored. I already did the one challenge stage I could do. "You guys wanna play Magolor's video games?" I asked.

"Video games? What's a video game?" asked Anne.

"Aw, I'll show you."

I grabbed her hand and rushed her down a ladder. I pointed to the one labeled "SCOPE SHOT."

"A video game is basically a game that you play in a digital space," I explained. "It's like TV, but you control the action."

"Uhh... OK..."

"Let's try it," I said.

We stepped into the room.

A virtual reality space was enveloping the room. I handed Anne one of the scope guns sitting on the floor.

"Pull the trigger to shoot," I explained.

"I've never operated one before," the girl said.

"Ah, it's easy. Ya just gotta aim. Why don't we start with something simple first, eh?"

I picked my level and the screen blinked to life. A tank rolled onto the screen, in the shape of a Waddle Dee, one of King Dedede's minions.

"Just shoot it until it blows up," I said, opening virtual fire.

We shot the Tank until it exploded. "Yeah, that's when you win, wanna play again?" I asked.

Anne shrugged. "Okay."

We went for another round of Scope Shot.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 5:24 pm

Luffy: STORY TIME!

Luffy’s arms snapped back into place as Luffy pondered the strange man’s questions. Well the first one was easy for him to answer. But the second was either going to take a lot of explaining, or a lot of excuses.

“My name” Luffy started, pointing his thumb at himself. “Is Monkey D. Luffy, but most people call me Luffy.”

He was about to ask the unusual man his name, but decided that it would be more polite to answer his questions first.

Luffy sat down, bending and crossing his legs until he was in a comfortable position. Luffy then removed his hat, looking at it as if it held the answers to the universe, or wherever he was.

“My hat was given to me by a friend when I was younger.” He put his hat back on, looking over at Meta Knight. “It represents the promise I made to him.” A courageous smile covered Luffy’s face.

“He told me to create a strong crew and travel around the world with them. And then if we meet again, I’ll return the hat to him.”

Luffy, getting tired of all the reminiscing looked over at Meta Knight. “So what’s your name? And are you from around here?”
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 6:23 pm

Meta Knight: Respond.

"Ah, a close bond between friends. It is wonderful to see those like that. Many a friendship have I witnessed in my 50,000 years," I said.

That is right. I'm over 50,000 years old.

"Assemble a strong crew... You have done so already, I suppose, or are on the path to doing so. However, I think it is more polite for me to answer you rather than ask for more explanations. Very well." I wrapped my cape around my small round body. "I am Sir Meta Knight, one of the few remaining Star Warriors, of Dreamland. This is not Dreamland by any means, but this world, that of monsters that are caught and trained and bonded with, is part of our multiverse. My current home is on the planet Pop Star, a star-shaped world encircled by two rings. I enjoy many close relationships with the residents."

I finished explaining. "Mr. Luffy, I am very curious as to how your arms became the way they are now. Have they always been manipulable, stretching and contracting like that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 6:57 pm

Luffy: Get completely lost in this guys explanation.

Luffy almost laughed out loud when Meta Knight revealed his ago. ”Ha ha...what an oldie.” Luffy thought, accidentally missing part of Meta Knight’s mini lecture slash explanation.

Luffy nodded at the strong crew part, not wanting to interrupt the old guy. He had the greatest crew ever, or at least in his day and age. Luffy then got distracted by something shiny in the distance, missing another section of Meta Knight talking.

Luffy, determined to hear the rest of Meta Knights talk became very confused. All these universes and multiuniverses and stars and lands was too much for him to understand.

But then Meta Knight asked a question that Luffy often got, but loved answering because of the reactions of the people who wanted to know. Luffy laughed internally again, "He called me sir...that makes me sound all important and stuff!"

“I ate a devil fruit and got devil powers!” He then proceeded to grab his cheek, pulling it far past the normal distance for a human

“The devil fruit I ate was called a Gum Gum fruit.” He said, his words slightly jumbled because of his extended cheek.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 7:09 pm

My eyes glowed pink in amusement. "Ah. A Gum-Gum fruit. It seems appropriate, as your body has become stretchy and squishy, like chewing gum." I chuckled under my breath. "I can imagine all of the things you could do with a stretchy body."

I unfurled my wings. "I should best be going now. A ship awaits me... Do you see the light-blue galleon in the sky? That is the Lor Starcutter, the flying ship of my friend, Magolor. You do seem like a nice man, and one of our comrades and friends, Toad, is busy finding people who are good in nature and actions. That, or Magolor just wants to show off the Lor. Would you like to hop aboard?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 7:18 pm

Luffy: Respond to the cool oldie.

Luffy was continuously finding things about Meta Knight that amused him. And currently it was his once dark eyes glowing pink. How awesome.

Another thing that had Luffy’s amazement scale suddenly bursting was mention for a flying ship. Luffy’s eyes began to shine almost too brightly at the thought of returning to the sky in a ship.

It seemed like so long ago, but Luffy had too launched his beloved boat into the sky with the help of a vertical current.

Luffy was almost too quickly nodding his head.

But then he was distracted again, by the name Toad. Toads made him think of frogs, and the thought of eating frog meat almost caused Luffy to drool uncontrollably.

“Will there be food on that flying ship?” Luffy asked, as if it was the deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 7:26 pm

"Hm? Yes, of course. Magolor and Daroach restocked provisions a while ago," I said. "Just do not eat Toad. He is part mushroom. Thoughts of eating truffles make him nervous," I replied. "Once aboard, Magolor will introduce you to the rest of our comrades and friends."

I grabbed his arm with one gloved hand and looked skyward. "You are coming, are you not?"
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 7:37 pm

Luffy: Adventure Time!

“Of course!” Luffy said, raising his free hand skyward.

“There’s people, flying ships, food and living talking mushrooms!” Luffy grinned. He assumed provisions meant food and if there’s plenty of it Luffy would be extra happy.

“And best of all this is kinda like a new chapter or adventure for me! And all that stuff mixed together...” Luffy started pointing towards himself again. “makes for a happy, happy pirate!”
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 8:16 pm

Meta Knight: You are amused.

My eyes glowed pink once more. Monkey D. Luffy has a lot of energy, I can tell. "Let us go," I said, spreading my wings and flying to the Lor Starcutter.

I landed on the deck of the ship and entered through the door, bringing Luffy with me.

"Hey, Meta Knight, who's your friend?" asked Magolor.

"He calls himself Monkey D. Luffy, but he prefers being called 'Luffy,'" I said. I turned to the pirate. "Let me introduce you to the others. The large metal body there is Casey Junior. He is a steam-powered locomotive machine."

Casey puffed and whistled.

"The little girl there is Adeleine. She is quite the painter, as you will learn. Her paintings really come alive..." My eyes once again glowed pink at my small joke.

"The young teen-aged girl with the blond hair is Kate Wetherall. She carries a bucket around with many sorts of things within it."

"Aw, Meta Knight, you stole my thunder!" Kate complained. Apparently she wanted to explain the bucket herself.

"Magolor is the little creature in the blue robe, with a white cape fringed with gold," I said, pointing to him.

"Watch that creature stuff!" Magolor whined.

"The pack rat is Daroach. The one with the red cloak and robe. He is a master thief. And the woman in the cosmic blue dress, the one with platinum-blonde hair that sweeps over one eye, that is Rosalina, the watcher of the universe, protector of the cosmos. There are two more fellows you will have to meet, but they are probably busy doing other things..."

"Hey, Meta Knight," Toad said, coming up the ladder, followed by Anne.

"Ah, yes, Toad and Annelies Marie," I said. "Though, Anne is shorter and easier to say."

"Hey, who's this guy?" Toad asked, pointing at Luffy.

"Pointing's rude," Kate teased. "Just thought I should point it out."

"Ha-ha-ha," Toad grumbled.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 8:37 pm

Luffy: Start memorizing names.

It seemed only moments after landing on the ships deck that Luffy was taken away by all the cool stuff. That ship, was unlike anything he had ever seen.

But the coolness was only starting. Meta Knight then began to introduce Luffy to all the strange people inside the flying ship. Luffy wasn’t too bad at matching people’s faces to their names, but there were a lot of faces and a lot of names. If worse came to worse he would just have to make up nicknames for everyone.

Luffy was about to laugh at the bucket girl’s joke when he suddenly got a good look at Toad.

Even though he had been told that Toad wasn’t to be eaten, Luffy’s stomach talked way louder then his brain.

”Toad equal frog, frog equal meat, meat equal happy me!” Luffy thought, drool waterfalling out of his mouth.

“COME HERE MEAT!” Luffy cried, pouncing onto Toad, trying to take a bite out of his domey head.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 9:28 pm

Magolor: Save Toad!

"Um, Luffy, maybe you want to eat something else, maybe something that's not sentient," I said.

I ran into the kitchen. "Hmm... There's gotta be SOMETHING that could..."

I found a bag of airplane peanuts. "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUU---"

I grumbled and ran through the fridge. "Bacon strips, moa bacon strips... Ugh. I guess I forgot to throw out the Tepig Bacon."

I grumbled and sifted through the pantry.

Ugh. Fine. I'll cook the bacon.

I brought the bacon strips to Luffy. "Don't eat Toad, please," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next