WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Alex
Szemetlada
Medusa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:03 am

Because we're just so whacked up in the chatbox, its time to put the pen to paper, and make the most random IC yet. Jump in and jump out of leisure, do anything that's legit, and pretty much follow the standards you'd usually expect.

But, first a quick speech about this RP. "It's random, it involves randomness, and it is made up of randomite." There, I love quick speeches.

So, we need main characters:

Voodoo (Alexrose98) + Mata (MataRahi)
Jac (As himself)
Mirree (Jokie155)

And we need a storyline... oh wait, scratch that.

Hmm, I'm tempted to write mountains of text that will end up getting tl;dr, and this is a chatbox RP anyway, so who cares.

IC begins, now...

*waves hands frantically at viewers to post something random*

(Thanks to all those who helped contribute to this idea!)
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:27 am

I walk into the cold grey building, leaving my shoes on the doorstep outside. Perhaps it would've been wise to take them with me, but then again, wisdom isn't what got me here. Now, the only thing to do was grit my teeth and embrace the cold, unforgiving touch of chiseled stone on my exposed feet.

From inside the house, a deep warmth penetrates my consciousness. A light startles me, and I am forced to shield my eyes with a forearm... I sense power pulse through my small, weak body, rippling its frame with my every hearbeat. For the first time, I feel truly at peace.

I close my eyes to savor the warmth. I am in a better place now, a haven independent of the outside world.

Free.

~~~

And then Mata entered the OOCRP. >:3

Last edited by MataRahi on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:32 am

Voodoo- er Veronica was in the living room, kinda sleeping on the couch. It was a long day for her, hunting down this magazine she wanted to show Mata. She had been waiting for him to come for a few hours now.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:34 am

Looking down at myself, in human form, I realise just how uncomfortable I feel with the way I look. I don't even like looking human, it's just so... different. Only thing I can think of is changing back into my ream form, at least that way I don't look as ugly. But then again... so many other dragons reject my unselfish personality.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:38 am

Without much to really do, and much reason for anything, all I could do was lounge about lazily. There was nothing exciting about today, and really, excitement only came once in a blue moon for a being such as myself. Sure, I wasn't all-powerful or all-knowing, but I have lived a long enough time to see quite a few things damn it! I can merely sigh well wishing for better things. Why, I was so bored, I didn't even feel like mingling among the humans like normal... What a bother...
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:38 am

"Oh, uh... Hi, Voodoo!"

I still refuse to call her by her, well, REAL name. It just doesn't seem right. I've known her as Voodoo for so long now... Veronica seems like an entirely new person.

...Maybe I'll grow to like her.

In any case, Voodoo or Veronica, this girl still scares the HELL out of me. I try to control my trembling as I settle down in a wooden chair and eye her new magazine with interest.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:43 am

Voodoo was peacefully asleep, but she was waiting eagerly to hear that voice. She opened her eye, the uncovered one, slowly as she woke. She sat up, "Hello precious! I have something to show you," she then patted on the couch seat next to her "Come, sit!"
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:45 am

'Geez, hungry, so darn hungry, need some food. Oh goodie, a guy on the street, just a quick nab and dinner is done.'

After that... I couldn't look at myself at all. I had eaten a living person, just because he was homeless. That made me no better than a murderer. But then I guess that's what dragons do, they eat and eat and eat... I remembered how hard it had been to get over the eating problems.

A thought occured to me, something... dragonic. There was another, like me in a way. I just had to go find him!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:48 am

((Usually I'm iffy on the validity these things, but it's better than no RP at all at the moment.))

Lounging around lazily... the one thing dragons were best at. There was something they had to do in between whatever else dragons did. I'd heard there were others nearby, but I hadn't gone to check it out yet. Might be about time.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:49 am

What was the point of watching these humans? They just did the same thing ever day, and they noticed me watching, just perched outside the static town. What a dull, lifeless picture it was. They aren't very tasty and they just run their course to quickly... What was the point? I couldn't help but sneer though, the wonderful thought of how to... spice up the town flooding my mind. How terrible they would be... How family unfriendly... How very much unlike me. "Bleh... I make myself so deliciously sick..."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:50 am

Oh god she's going to kill me she's really going to do it this time it's not like the other times this time I knew it she's REALLY going to make it HAPPEN oh GOD I'VE FORESEEN this just RUN MAN RUN RUN RUN RUNSHUT UP.

Mustering as much confidence as my absolute terror allows for, I somehow manage to life myself from my perch and take my place next to Voodooronica.

"Wh-what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:52 am

Searching around, so bored. I guess thats what you've gotta expect from searching for something difficult. Other dragons generally don't want to be found, especially... by me. They just run when they see me coming.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:55 am

Now, I had never really taken to hiding myself away to particularly hard. Humans were such unobservant creatures after all. With another loud sigh, I walked to the edge of my home, a nice little cave sitting on a tall hill, only to be greeted by some lovely singing birds. How bothersome... "Leave me be, can't you see? I don't want your songs, so begone!"
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:58 am

Voodoo showed mata the magazine titled Nocturnal. "I had my first photo shoot! It's only one photo in here, but if I continue, I may have my own issues of this!"
She turned to the page that showed her. The picture had a wind blowing effect, and Veronica was modeling a camasaul, a blazer, fancy boots, and a skirt. Many of the pictures in the magazine had pictures of females 15 to 19 modeling hot clothes and poses.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 2:02 am

I take a look at the magazine. When the talent scout had approached Voodoo at the mall, I'd had my doubts, as any concerned friend would... things like this just don't happen. But that shows you how much a fifteen-year-old boy knows, because just look at this.

...speaking of being a fifteen-year-old boy...

NO. BAD MATA. DON'T THINK LIKE THAT.

"Th-these are really pretty, Voodoo! When's your n-next photoshoot?"

...I hope to god she hasn't noticed my blush.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 2:06 am

I gave up on searchin for the moment. Obviously a waste of time for now. Perhaps there was someone she could chat with at one of the local schools. If anyone bothered her, she could have a snack even. But the school doors were so small, and she was so big.

Calm down girl, you're not fat.

Lookin like a human, not very nice, but better than nothing. Just go in, find someone to talk to, and try to be happy for once.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 2:21 am

"Oh, in about 2 weeks... Oh! And they let me keep the clothes I model too!" she said. She noticed his face was turning red a bit. Who cares? It was pretty adorable! "So... How have you been? Anything planned tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:16 pm

He sat upon the steps of the house, in human form of course. He had to be in disguise when around them, they panicked when ever they didn't understand anything. Tim looked up the street, then back down. Sadly he saw no one coming. "Forget this." Tim stood, then looked at his watch. Quarter to seven! But that was not really why he was looking at his watch. NO, he reached and pressed a button. Moments later his watch glowed! HA HA, Tim Benjamin strikes again! Action is needed anyway, the sour bums could not sit on their butts all day.

The sound of hoofs on pavement sounded down the neighborhood. Dragons thought they were so special. 'Oh, look at the fire breathing lizard that in reality just has a bad case of heart burn. And look their goes a horse... Yep, lets look at the dragon again.' Bah humans. If only someone would ride him. That is all he really wanted. No, everyone wanted to ride a dragon, cause they can fly. Well, I can fly too!

Upon reaching his destination he slipped into an alleyway and re-emerged as his human form, Tim Benjamin. Human school

~~~~
Hmmm... :I Bad name choice of course.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:43 pm

"I've um.... been great!"

I put on my best happy face and sit there like an idiot (as usual) until I remember her second question.

I open my mouth, instinctively, to reply, but something stops me. This question is not as it seems...

Anything planned tonight? An innocent enough inquiry. But look closer, dear Mata, and listen...

Voodoo has recently informed you that she has become a model, and, more relevantly, may retain possession of the fancy clothes she displayed. While the casual answer would be "No, I fully intend to sit at home and read books," such a response would prove disappointing. Observe the slight blush to the girl's cheeks, the hopeful tint to her eyes. A question lies underneath the surface cover of words here, a question more mysterious and sinister than anything that could ever be imagined...

I'm afraid, dear Mata, that Voodoo is asking if you would to take her somewhere... NICE.

The horror. Dear god, the horror.

This sudden realization sets my knees to quaking. Forcing down the lump in my throat, and attempting to sweat as little as possible, I decide that this suspicion must be clarified. I must somehow confirm if this is what she's really wants, through some subtle, intelligent, clever tactic... A plan forms in my mind. The perfect words to ask. With these speechifications, she'll never know how clueless I really am. I make my lips move, verbalizing the ingenious sentence...

"Wh-what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 11:29 pm

"Oh! Well... Um..." Voodoo was a little caught of guard, however, females have a way of figuring out what to say fairly quickly, so, shyly, she responded "I was... Wondering if you would like to go some where... My precious?" with a sweet, shy look. Voodoo enjoyed calling Mata precious. She tried to be careful though, otherwise he would pass out for a bit!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 3:31 pm

My suspicions were correct! Fighting the urge to make note of all the room's exits, I swallow and cast my eyes about.

How to face this... Outright refusal is out of the question, yet acquiescence could quite possibly result in my death. Perhaps if we just went to a small restaurant...

Or maybe she wants to go to a certain location? I set in motion, once again, the tried-and-true method of subtly extracting information from individuals.

"D-did you hhhhhave anywhere in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 4:09 pm

Unfortunately, that was the flaw here. Voodoo did not decide where to go, but she had a few ideas. Movies? Nothing good was showing. New Corner? Too expensive. Wait... There was a new place that opened up recently.... A nice, modern style café with decent prices. Perfect! "Umm... Well, they opened up that café recently...you know, Café Midnight? It's up to you my precious."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 4:19 pm

Alright, it seems harmless enough! Let's give it a shot.

"Uh... that sounds fun, l-let's go there, then! Wh-what time should we leave...?"

And look on the bright side, maybe I WON'T embarrass myself horribly.

Thinking like this is going to get me killed someday, I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

With that accepted, Voodoo's hopes were answered, and that left her quite happy! "Thank you! Um.... We should probably go around 7. I'll start getting ready!" and with that, she grabbed the bag that was next to her. It had the magazine company's name on it. She headed towards her room, but not without first glancing back at Mata with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 4:56 pm

For some reason, that smile seems to have left me incapacitated on the couch, gently hyperventilating into my own shirt. After what must've been a good ten minutes, I manage to muster the strength to crawl to my room and begin hurriedly assembling what I hope could pass for 'formal wear.' I'll be lucky if I survive the night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next