WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Anathema: an Exalted game IC

Go down 
+3
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Patches
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:32 pm

Dusk Fang's eyes widened as the boy pulled out a key. The iron seemed to shine like jade as Dusk Fang saw himself running out of this gods forsaken town and into the wilds outside. He saw himself free and taking the next ship back home. Or, he could even go into the east and explore creation.

He reached out and gave the boy a giant bear hug, cracking Mouse's back but doing no real harm. He let the boy go and made sure to drop his voice to a whisper. "Thank ye lad! A thousand thanks and prayers to yer gods for well being to ya!" He looked out of the cell to make sure no guards were there before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:34 pm

((Perception-awareness from Dusk and Fist, please))
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:38 pm

Joyous Silver shruged as he watched, physical weapons, those were brutal ways to maim and harm someone, and made for good entertainment for the more blood thirsty among the crowd. Personally, he was more interested in the precision of an arrow, piercing a man's heart, or at the very least, bladed impliments of finesse, not raw fury.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:40 pm

(OOC: How do I roll? And can I add a Willpower to that?)
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:43 pm

((Hit the Post Reply button, then look at the options underneath where you write the text. The dice roller is in there. Just select the ten-faced die and how many you want to roll. And yes.
For everyone else: You can spend a temporary willpower to add a single autosuccess to a roll. Forgot to mention that earlier.))
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

Dusk Fang looked as far as he could on both sides of his cell. He stared and waited several minutes on each side as his eyes focused to get past the shadows. He looked as hard as he could knowing that the very fate of his future rested on whether or not there were any guards around when he tried to escape.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

The member 'Midnightclub' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 1, 6, 10, 2, 10
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

((one-die stunt))

Dusk didn't see any guards nearby.

Meanwhile, the fight upstairs was progressing rapidly. Both the stave and the chain had gotten in some solid hits on each other. The stave went in for a stab, but was repelled with a quick sweep from one end of the chain and counterattacked by the other end. He dodged and extricated his staff, sending baseball swing at his opponent's shoulder. What happened next was over in almost the blink of an eye.

As the staff came down, the chain's wielder decided that he wouldn't be able to block, so he did the next best thing: he swung the inactive end of his chain sideways. The chain grazed the side of the staff as it came down, wrapping around and hitting the staff wielder in the face, aborting the blow a fraction of a second before impact. The staff fighter went down like a sack of bricks, and his weapon fell to the ground. The crowd cheered for the victor, ready for the next match.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:50 pm

Joyous Silver clapped slowly at the results of the match. It was customary to cheer for a winner, but this was a fight of what he believed, to be fairly novice men, using simple weapons. Admittedly the chain wasn't so simple, sure, but it certianly wasn't a weapon that inspired much awe in a fight. He could only wait for a more... appealing, match.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 10:07 am

Dusk Fang was sure that there were no guards nearby so he turned to mouse. "Get th' door unlocked then boy." He went and donned his chain shirt and grabbed his club. "Let's get out 'o' here."
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 12:39 am

((You're not going to be locked in with your weapons, because that really wouldn't be a good idea on your captor's part. If the slaves didn't kill each other in the cells, then surely they'd mob the first person to open the door. I'll let you keep the light armor, though, and you do know where in the building the weapons are kept.))

Mouse slipped a skinny arm through the cell bars and fiddled with the lock. A moment later, the door swung open. To the left was the most obvious way out, to the right was the simplest way to grab weapons first.

The other prisoners heard the door open and looked to see who was being brought out for the next match. More than one noticed that Dusk and and Mouse were unaccompanied. This could turn bad very quickly.

~~~~~

The contenders who had just finished their match were either led or dragged out of the arena, and the next two were brought out: this time, slashing sword versus chopping sword. THey really did get some decent diversity of fighters around here, what with the pirates.

((Going on your previous perception roll, Midnight, you notice that the match sounds like it's ended.))
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 10:09 am

(That makes a lot of sense. I gotcha, chain shirt it is then.)

Dusk Fang had an idea. He perked up and looked at Mouse with a wide grin. The guards were surely going to come down soon and he knew it. He could get a weapon but he'd be hardpressed to kill or avoid the guards. But if he had back up...

Without thinking twice he began to let people out of their cells with the key. "Who else wants t' be free?" He said, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

The other captives erupted in a cacophony of "hell yes" in various languages.

The cell immediately next to Dusk, however, didn't want to open for the key. Neither did the one after that. The third one did, revealing a three lightweights, one of whom had a bandaged arm. The key didn't work again after that; evidently, there was more than one key for this precise purpose. A lot of the slave trade was keeping things like this from getting terribly out of hand.

The captives who were still in their cells weren't happy with this turn of events, and they took to shouting at Dusk and Mouse.

By now, they didn't have a lot of time to make a decision.

~~~~~

Fist: Fists' meditation was suddenly disturbed by a loud splash from directly behind him as a middle-aged man with a beard burst from the depths. "Woo! I've nevah felt so alive!" he shouted. "This is the best night ever!"

He staggered over to Fist and put his arm around Fist's shoulders, very nearly missing and falling over. "It is soo amazing what you can find down there if you just look hard enough. All those fish, and the rocks, and the slightly different rocks... Say, what's your name, son?"

Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:38 pm

Dusk Fang sighed, knowing that he couldn't save any of the others with the time he had left. He also knew that the captives yelling would probably attract the guards. "Well thet's nah a good thing. Let's see wha we can grab an' get th' hell outta 'ere"

He and the four others with him ran to the left side of the hall where the weapons were.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 10:11 pm

Sword versus sword, a more... enjoyable match, to be sure. Joyous Silver had to admit atleast that much to himself. This had a greater chance for more... well... vicious endings to the matches, and a few.. lasting injuries to the victor, and well, if he was watching a gladitorial match, well he damn well better get to see someone maimed atlast once, for pete's sake.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

It was another bright day it seemed, well, it had been on the long boat trip over at least. Traveling the sea was always such a peaceful adventure for Stark, one that he found much enjoyment out of, though, that could only last for so long. He looked at the port before him as he exited the boarding ramp of some old ship that had brought him to this place, this place of scum and villainy. This was the kind of place that needed a good ethical cleansing, but Stark wasn't a man of violence, so such a task would've had to been done through peaceful means. He didn't want to flatter himself, but he did believe that he could put some dent into this structure of disgusting pleasures and minds.

The ground seemed familiar to him, but then again, he'd been on many ports like this in his life. In his hands he carried two bags, each one containing his personal effects, but neither being especially large or anything. He felt kind of sleepy as well, his eyes being heavy and slightly dark, but he simply walked along with a smile. To any onlooker, he would've seemed like am an who was very confident in himself.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:44 pm

((Silver and Stark, Perception-awareness, please))

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:51 pm

(Alrighty)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:51 pm

The member 'Mr_ji' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 3, 6, 3
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

(Uh, sure, I guess... Is this right?)

Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

The member 'TheAmazingJac' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 3, 10, 2
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:02 pm

((Both of you: Your total for that roll is five dice: Three from perception, two from awareness. I'll roll both of you two more dice and post when I get back from dinner. Or do it yourselves, either way.))
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

((So Ill be informed when you reply... ))
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

The member 'Mr_ji' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 7, 2
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

((Guess I'll do it too.))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anathema: an Exalted game IC
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next