WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~

Go down 
+8
YinYangBell
Rachel
brendan
Patches
€rim
andavocados
ron
some dumb bird
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 2:07 pm

*sigh*

Just had such high hopes for this. They say the third time is the charm. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 5:35 pm

Yeah, but we gotta move on. There has to be a formula out there for a Homestuck RP that is actually plausible to put into action, and some day we shall find it.

If we want to. xP
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 9:34 pm

I do, if you would please.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 9:42 pm

Alright. Well there was that idea, can't remember who put it forward, of having everyone enter one by one instead of everyone just posting right off the bat. Would make it more linear, and force people to post.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

You mean like... Ok here is an example. Think of the numbers as people.

1>2>3>1>2>3

Like that?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:12 pm

Right, right. Basically two people would RP for a bit as server and client, then at a key point (say, entering the medium) it would switch off. The client would take a break, while the server is servered by someone else. And so on until the last person, who would be client to the first guy, and then it would all repeat to the next key point.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:14 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Basically following the pattern of the real HS.

Kailee... Would you want to discuss this further before we restart? And if it isn't too much... May I have the keys?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

Well one thing would be we wouldn't want to be too hasty. xP Before we decide anything, let's ask around, see how many people would actually be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:29 pm

But then if one person was gone, the whole order would be screwed up.

To be honest I say forget kids because no one is as into them from the looks of it. Actually I say forget pre-entry as well. We should start out with everyone starting up SBURB/SGRUB, since the memos take a while as well.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:34 pm

So Mentor, you mean to already pre-set the order in which we all jump in?

Also... What if the lack of humans irks members and steers them away?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:48 pm

Then another RP can be made. TO tell the truth I think the whole double-managing of both species cost us a bit. It would depend on what everyone else wanted/said.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:58 pm

Very well... We'll just have too see what the public says now won't we?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 5:06 pm

I don't know guys.

Three times of trying to do this...isn't that enough? There are very few fanventures/rps that actually make it, especially ones like Havenseized. I doubt anything any of us could do except for perhaps Havenfound could match up, or even really make it.

I noticed people lost enthusiasm pretty quickly for this. I do see what Luna is saying though about dropping the pre-entry things, and Mata about the set order, but life does not work that way.

People have things come up. Like Luna said, if one person has to drop everything because of something, as has happened in the past, or simply lost complete interest, the whole order's wrecked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6