WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)

Go down 
+12
marsh
Medusa
Alex
€rim
Balu
Patches
ron
andavocados
TheNarrator
Rachel
Szemetlada
lUN_Cat16
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 10:48 pm

Name: Simon Grylls
Sign: PIG
Weapon of Choice: BATTLE AXE/HAMMER Hammer on one side, axe blade on the other. As such it is slow, heavy and dangerous if you are slower than it. Just like a wild pig.
Important Information/Summary: Ripped, dull, jock kinda guy with a difficult past. Some football guy with a short temper and an equally small vocabulary. He doesn't have any book smarts, but he has plenty of muscle to persuade people. So yeah huge, dumb, and slow. No big deal.
Other: He's not exactly quiet, but most of the things he says are not exactly funny. He generally just acts the part of muscle to some jerk who makes him feel useful.

Bellecimo.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:11 pm

You don't happen to mean maul, do you, Balu?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:13 am

Luna: I'm not sure what you would call a voulge that would have a segmented handle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voulge

Arch: Or a Lucerne hammer? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucerne_hammer

Name: Mark Pontius
Sign: Rooster
Weapon of Choice: A mutant rope dart/shoge combo thing. Being a bit over the top is what these sorts of things do. The rope is roughly 12 feet long and made of woven jasper and steel. There is an iridescent green feather about a foot behind the blade, which serves as a flag. The blade is large, chunky, and made of obsidian, perpetually coated in a greenish toxin. On the other end is a similarly heavy steel ring.
Important Information/Summary: Aside from being given to pride, I don't have much on hand.
Other: Let's see how much we can play by ear, shall we...

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:22 am

ArchDemon wrote:
You don't happen to mean maul, do you, Balu?
To what are you referimg?
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:48 am

w00f

I'll try and conform with this personality as best as I can, but personalities are a bitch, so yeah. Expect it to deviate a bit from this. Just a bit, though.

Name: Isaac Faust
Sign: Dog
Weapon of Choice: A slightly longer than usual shortsword with a thin blade, plain hilt, a flat pommel, and two blue ribbons that extend down eight inches or so from said pommel. Really, it's a rather pretty instrument of death.
Important Information/Summary: Isaac is pretty damn thin.
Other: He's a quiet boy with little confidence. He'd much rather curl up in his hoodie and doodle in a notebook.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:12 pm

crap jokie youuuu

FIRE THEN.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:18 pm

HAWK. MAKE HIS/HER LAST NAME SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE RAPIDASH.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:21 pm

OKAY HAWK SPOT RESERVED.

Alright, sheets are put up and spots are secured and whatnot. I might open up room for a second character mostly because it doesn't seem like we'll reach enough to fill every spot, but I'll wait on that.

@Eo: Yeah I kind of changed it. It was like midnight and my brain was practically gone by then, so I was mashing up a nonsensical combination of things. :P

And with that note...at the rate the signing up is going we'll probably have the IC up in a few days time!
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:23 pm

Also, one question. Does this mean I'm a horse anthro or....?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:26 pm

Not necessarily anthro. As I said in the OP they can also be kind of armor-based. There would likely be horse influences on the Aspect Appearance and the armor, but otherwise you can focus on Fire and such.

Of course if you want to be a horse anthro that would be perfectly cool~ XD
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:28 pm

Because am confused kind of. And then in the rules you said NO CATS and I was like ;A; but I'm not sure and I don't oh god.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:32 pm

I think I'll stick with a giant were-chicken, though.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:38 pm

Oh I just meant how there's a myth on the Thirteenth Zodiac sign, but I don't want it being used. Because plot. B)

There is Tiger but I think that A might have reserved it. You'll have to ask about that.

Help for Hawk:

Whoops I really should put that shit into the OP shouldn't I? I'll go do that.

WERE CHICKEN
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm

icanhasthirteenthzodiac :y

I would be tiger but plants are boring. CAN I JUST DRAW HER OR SOMETHING.

It's probably my fault for not having been paying attention to the actual forum itself in the past few days. So that's why I had a different idea in my head when you were telling us about the rp in the chatbox. I was thinking we were all just going to be anthros to begin with. But, oh well. It's still awesome.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:53 pm

...........................................................no

That was a different idea, but this one far outvoted it. Sorry Hawk~ XD

AND YES YOU CAN JUST DRAW YOUR CHARACTER IF YOU WANT. Though you still have to describe her in the RP~
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:57 pm

hee oh fine

Nah, it's okay. X3

WOO
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 8:50 pm

THREE SPOTS. GET FILLED. NAO.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 9:34 pm

WHAT CRIMMY SAID.

Come on folks, there are still sheets that haven't been filled out yet (*cough*Tex, A, Hawk*cough*)!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 9:47 pm

Reserved for Char. Sheet. Also, can I get monkey? Pleeeeaaaase?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

It is done~
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:47 pm

Name: Nico Rhodes
Sign: Monkey?
Weapon of Choice: A form of gauntlet, with somewhat sharpened fingers. Somewhat of "Claws" on both hands.
Important Information/Summary: Constantly wearing his hoody and hardly ever speaking to anyone, he's gained the reputation of class depressed kid/psycho. Nobody knows what he's thinking, and he prefers it that way. He's about 5'4 with dark brown hair and a tired, depressed look in his eyes.
Other: Alduin thuri! Boaan tiid vokriiha suleyksejun kruziik?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:54 pm

Alright, accepted. I'll add the sheet when I can get to a computer~
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:03 pm

It's a shame that I didn't discover this earlier, when there were more possibilities for characters. Anyway I am debating between the remaining spots, I can think of so many things I could do with both it's not even funny. I'll get back to you on that tomorrow but I'm leaning toward the sheep I think...
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:04 pm

Hi person! :D

Last edited by Nicotine on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: