WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)

Go down 
+7
Patches
Shade
Admiral Ji
ron
andavocados
Szemetlada
Rachel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:07 pm

Wheeeeeeeeeee~

Air's not taken, right?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:11 pm

I'd kind of like to do Air, Mata.

But feel free to try to get a sheet done before me. I can easily switch my char to Fire if I need to, and I don't really have that much time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:15 pm

No it's cool, I'll do Bio. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:22 pm

I'm pretty sure Hawk has dibs on fire and would rip your head off if you took it, or rip my head off. DX

Though I don't know when she'll be back, but that's not a problem anyway so. XD
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:28 pm

Oh.

Well bleh.

Mata, don't let go of Air just because I've said I wanted it. I probably won't have time to finish it for a while. At least a week.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:58 pm

No no. I like bio more now that I found a good weapon for it. Didn't really want a bow, lol. x3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:25 pm

Oh, okles.

That works, then!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:47 pm

Yup! I just need some time to get a sheet together. x3
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:02 pm

Glub glub are there still spots open for this.

Because I find this veeeeeeeery appealing for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:49 pm

Well, yeah. It's not like it's CLOSED; there's just 8 Hero spots. People can still make regular characters; we just need Heroes first.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

I'm on the bio. God help me, I'm on the bio.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 11:42 pm

Double posting is justified here for I have finished the bio.

Name: Corvida Pyrr
Magic: Bio
Appearance: Corvida stands at about 4’11”. She possesses light gray eyes which, when looked directly into, would remind one who has had their mind chewed up, spit out, turned inside-out and cobbled back into its home with novacaine as an adhesive of exactly what that experience was like for them. She has pale skin and is completely bald, hiding this fact with a white hood. Corvida wears a hide tunic and trousers, with a belt of lashed vines. On her feet, she wears cloth wraps.

Her face is quite thin and appears to be permanently set in an expression of surprise and disdain, as if she awoke one morning to find a particularly unwelcome man rummaging through the food cupboards. On the whole, she is small enough to be quick and not particularly strong but large enough to be not quite as quick as she might have been if she weren’t larger. Her casual movements would remind one of a nervous cat as it approaches a never-before-encountered mirror.
Bio: Corvida was found in a rather unkempt basket on the somewhat-present doorstep of the Stalwart Island House for Orphaned Children, and promptly spent the next seven and a half years of her life resenting this event. Far from being curious as to the identity of her parents, Corvida blames them for her troubles and considers the only positive aspect of her life at the House the fact that they have removed themselves from her life. Though some small part of her longs for the sort of affection others receive, she is determined to appear independent and proud of it.

Corvida spent the majority of her time at the House doing chores and providing for those younger than her (as the older children who protected her as she grew up either died or were given new homes) by begging on the streets and stealing from the market stalls.

When the edginess, tedium, and general dullness of the House became too much for Corvida, and after her best friend there had been adopted, she packed her rags and fled into the eastern forest. There, as a teenager, she somehow learned to survive and would have been pretty damn content to live in the woods for the rest of her life had she not received quite an odd dream on the night of her 12th birthday. In it, she was surrounded by darkness, suffering, and general dullness, until one word woke her with a start: GRACE.

This word gave Corvida, who had long admired the Bioma Tree, a new purpose – to study magic there. She arrived a week and a day later, where she was promptly thrown out. A third of a day passed, and there Corvida was yet again, to be defenestrated once more.

A better part of a year passed in this fashion – the young girl begging, in the most dignified manner possible, to study at the Tree, and the resident mages having none of it. Finally, out of pure exasperation, a young mage decided to appraise her abilities, if she would promise to just not come the hell back. Corvida passed the test with flying colors by politely commanding the ability appraisal squirrel to yes, come down here this instant. After a week or so of study and complete inability to duplicate her feat, Corvida tapped into her power once more to extract water from a seed and this time, the knack stuck with her. She nurtured and cultivated her gift for the next few years at the Bioma Tree, becoming one of the temple’s most adept young mages with only one major accident – a few careless thoughts cost her her hair. Cortiva specializes in flash-growth of plants and fungi, but spends her spare time breathing life into various inanimate objects to spar with.
Weapon of Choice: Shuko, cloth gauntlets with sharpened ivory hooks set into the palm. Comparable to a cat’s claws.
Other: Will not get along well with air and fire mages, has a respect for earth and water mages.

Last edited by MataRahi on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:24 am

Acceptance. I like her!

Joshua should get along with her just fine~
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:25 am

Woot! X3 Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 6:43 pm

That is a very short person Mata.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 6:46 pm

It's a tactic that her biology uses to fool other people into thinking that she's short.

Which she is.

It's very effective.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:23 pm

ArchDemon wrote:
Okay so I'm reviving this. PHOENIX DOWN BITCHES!

Let's see... Shade, I assume that you are trying to make the Hero of Dark. Great sheet... But I'm afraid Eo got his together beforehand (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beforehand, actually)... So the spot goes to him. Sorry Shade.

I'll be running around and checking character sheets so I might actually get around to adding them to the OP (or one of the reserves)! Yipee.

PLOT IDEAS AND VILLAINS AND WHEEEEEEE SO BEAUTIFUL

Cockblocked by Eo. Oh well. What other spots are open?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:28 pm

At this point...? Well, last I heard, all spots but Earth are getting sheets from various people, and don't quote me on the Earth bit. Non-Hero spots are, of course, always an option if you don't want to step on any toes...

First, though, has anyone claimed the Hero of Earth? If not, and if you want it Shade, you can have it. I'll give anyone/everyone a chance to respond to this... By Sunday, the... Whatever this Sunday is. Let's see... Today is the 8th... Sunday the 11th, then? I hope that's right. I won't even bother giving a time, because we all know how well that will work out.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:15 am

I want to make a non-main-character but I've got no inspiration. Crying now.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 10:39 am

If you want some plot relevance/ideas, we can discuss it over PMs, Patches. I'm more than glad to give information that will assist in the creation of characters!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 12:44 pm

Awrite, expect that sheet on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

All right then!

Now if only we could get those Hero sheets... I'm waiting on the possible claiming of Earth that I might have missed, a Wind sheet, a Fire sheet, and... An Aura sheet from darkie? Yeah, that sounds right.

Although considering it was Hawk who wanted Fire and she hasn't shown up any time in the past however long it has been, that spot might end up freed up come Sunday as well.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

Wind sheet before today is over.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:20 pm

I'l claim whatever open hero spot there is.

Of course, if someone else really wants one, I could swing for a minor character.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:25 pm

Well, Hero of Fire is open now for sure, unless Hawk pulls off a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)   The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eight (Copied and pasted from the Sporum. Because screw it, I'm lazy.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next