WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!

Go down 
+2
Master of ImpZ
Alex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! Empty
PostSubject: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 7:11 pm

Long ago in The Nether...

Life was not how we see it today. The Nether was not the horrific, nightmarish place with Lava as the only liquid, and Monsters running about in all directions. By the time I am done here, you won't even call them Monsters! No... The Nether was not like this at all. In fact, it was a lot like the word we know, The Overworld. Full of grass and trees, teaming with life, and friendly things around ever corner... aside from Creepers of course. Most importantly, there was a race there that was quite intelligent and strong, loyal and hearty. They were not spirits, they were not gods, they were just like you: Humans. And they had an aura unlike anything ever seen...

The Inner Fire...

Which is something that powered the humans, giving them will power and strength. Not only could it affect them, but the Inner Fire could affect the world! It could create things like torches, powered machinary, blaze rods, and many other things that you feel you can't live without. Indeed, the Inner Fire was a powerful force that could create worlds, and for a time, the humans were happy... One however, realized that the Inner Fire can also destroy worlds...

The Ender Dragon...

Is his name. Not his actual name, but no one can remember it, so they simply call him Ender Dragon. Dragon thought his race was superior to these fickle humans who thought themselves so wonderful for creating these little devices to help them live. Surely that would mean he would let them be if they were so inferior, but in fact, Dragon was jealous, and green with envy. His race was superior, but then why, oh why did this idiotic humans have the most powerful aura ever to exsist? Dragon would try to harness this power... he would show them just what they could REALLY do with it!

The Corruption of the Humans...

Was a time when Dragon tried to convince Humans that he had bold, and exciting ideas of what to do with the Inner Fire. Many humans were persuaded by his speeches, others were... weary... and in fact, they were right to be so. The Ender Dragon had been convincing the humans only to absorb their Inner Fire. One day he would have all of the Inner Fire! He would be like a god with the amount of power he would absorb from so many humans! When the humans found out, even the corrupted ones tried to fight him, but they couldn't. The humans found themselves with one option left...

The Portal to The End...

A large portal that was inside an ancient tomb... The portal lead to a realm known as The End. A realm of emptiness.... a realm of oblivian. It would be the perfect place to imprison the Dragon. Before he was sealed away, Dragon was determined that he would leave a permenant scar on the huamns. He gave all of them a curse! Humans became seperated into three beings: Ghasts, the beings of emotion; Blaze, the beings of soul; and Endermen, the body and intelligence. The Blaze were crazed and wild. They fought long with the Ghasts and Endermen. The result was The Nether we know today. While the Ghasts stayed to keep an eye on the few remaining Blaze, the Endermen traveled to The End to keep an eye on the Ender Dragon. What they found was, as you could say...

The Beginning of The End...

What they found was a nasty trap! The Ender Dragon awaited their arrival. He made several pillars, each with an Ender Crystal on top, where he would absorb the dying embers of the Endermen's Inner Fire.... a power that they had lost. Eventually, they found out that the Ender Dragon was planning to destroy other worlds... the first on his list being The Overworld. The Ghasts found several humans however, that were not affected by the curse. These would be the last resort to save all of exsistance, but they could not live here in The Nether... The Endermen had a plan...

The last Flames of Freedom...

These humans would be brought to The Overworld by the Endermen. This meant however, that the human's memories would be erased. They would forget of the Nether, the Ender Dragon, and the history of their real home. They would forget even their parents and their past. All they would remember is their name, age, and how to survive by themselves... They wouldn't even recognize each other until they made introductions. The Endermen would have to travel to The Overworld so they could keep an eye and make sure that eventually the humans realize their destiny and reach The End before it's too late. To say the least... it was a risk the Humans were willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 7:11 pm

Ok... So you play as one of the last humans. You have arrived on the beach of an unknown land in The Overworld. You have no memory of your past, your mission, or the people around you who are actually your teammates. What you do remember is your name and how old you are and how to survive. There is no experience bar. The world is not block like, it is realistic. Your health is like a semi-realistic anime. Your hunger meter? None. But you must eat at least once a day to survive. You cannot chop trees with your bare hands. You can however pick up sticks and small logs until you have an axe. Over the course of survival, team work, and exploration, you and the others will slowly begin to understand your past, and why things are, and your destiny. But first you have nothing. Good luck team!

Classes:
Miner
Miners spend most of their time down in the dirt of the dark caves. They will spend days looking for usable ore. Some stories tell of miners that have been in mines for weeks looking for a certain ore, and even forgetting to eat!

Lumberjack
Lumberjacks can be found in the forest, collecting wood from trees all day long. A few splinters is nothing for these guys, it's just a part of life. Their truest and trustiest friend is the axe.

Farmer
Farmers do things like grow crops for food and tame animals that can produce useful things like milk and wool. They are also responsible for making sure lumber jacks don't run out of wood to cut. They are patient, and will carefully watch as seed becomes plant, and plant becomes food.

Crafter
Crafters are always busy, making tools and other things that everyone will need. They are also very skilled at making buildings. Some think the crafter as crazy to be so busy and have almost no time for themselves, but for Crafters, there's nothing better than making something new!

Explorer
Explorers have the important task of discovering the world around them. On some days they find snowy mountain tops with caves rich with ore, the next day they will find a village full of odd looking inhabitants. Most importantly, Explorers must record what they find and make maps. It's nice to roam around and see what the world has to show you!

Hunter
Hunters go around with their weapons and slay any potential danger that comes near, or they could be simply hunting a cow for some leather, or hunting a creeper for gunpowder. Hunters seem alert and agressive, but they seem to be big softies if they have a trusty hunting pet by their side.

Jack of All Trades
Jacks are not the best at anything, nor are they the worst. They don't really specialize in anything, but they know how to do most, if not everything. Lucky them.

Character sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Past thoughts: (Opinion of the events before The Overworld. This works like a bio.)
Class: (Your specialty. There is Miner, Lumberjack, Farmer, Crafter, Explorer, and Hunter. Jack of All Trades aren't the best in anything, but they know how to do a lot of things. Lucky them.)

Last edited by Alex on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:24 am

Yus. Will have to make a sheet later.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:05 pm

Updated the rules and sheets post. Classes are now nessacary.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:17 am

Name: Joseph Kiegan. (AKA Jokie XD)
Appearance: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! Scaled.php?server=713&filename=schot
Personality: Always willing to lend a hand, whether it be building a shelter, decapitating a zombie, or perhaps even setting up a wood wick for a massive ball o' tnt. Making sure to replant trees whenever he goes out to chop, he keeps a good supply of logs just incase someone *cough*Imp*cough* didn't quite get enough wood for his massive project.
Past thoughts: ((I'll work on this later =P))
Class: Lumberjack.
Back to top Go down
Improper Proper
Refugee
Improper Proper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:25 pm

ALEX.

WTH. Iloveyou

A minecraft rp that I love. I just may join for funsies.

Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:40 pm

Uh... Thanks?

Actually, one night me, Imp, and a few others were kinda tossing around theories and this is what we got. Then I was like "I SHALL USE MAGIC AND MAKE WONDERFUL THING"
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:22 pm

Name: Abigail Summers
Appearance: (Adding pic ASAP) Abigail is a red head, having orange hair, that is fairly straight, just slightly wavy, with bangs. Her eyes are an emerald green, and her skin is fair tone. She has a green tank top under her half hoodie, which a half hoodie, only covers the top half of the torso. It has long sleeves and short fur lining, the color is that tan beige color. Her jeans are the famous light blue denim, and her sneakers are a plain white. She often carries a brown leather waste bag, which exactly as it sounds, is a bag with a strap designed to go around the waist to make carrying a bag easier for the wearer. And finally, dark grey fingerless gloves.
Personality: Despite what Abigail's appearance might lead you to believe, she is a girl of function and what is mandatory. She is well aware of the difference between work and play. She would spend years working before playing. Of course the past sentence was an exaggeration. Even while relaxing, she is making plans for the next step. Life would probably better if she could sit and relax. Her clothing is pretty much for her own amusement, but she made it so it is functional too. Basically, a work-aholic 
Past thoughts: Abigail was a rather serious child. Mostly helping out her parents in their daily chores, like milking the cows and looking for coal, among other things. Around lunch time, Dragon would come and give his little speeches perched on the tops of mountains. Abigail wasn't to sure about his speeches... Dragon was after all, egotistical. Why would he suddenly want to help? Her suspicion was confirmed when the great battle started to track Dragon and kill him. That's when she learned to make armor and weapons. It was a terrible sight to see the humans cursed... Everyone separated into three... A ghast from her mother stuck around to care for her, and an Enderman from her father did same. Everyone was struggling to defeat the blaze... And then the beautiful world she knew was burned up... Forever... She spent most of her time waiting for her death.... There was nothing left for her to survive off of anyway.... This pained her emotional mother, which is why she suggested going to The Overworld. Abigail knew this meant forgetting mom and never coming back to her real home, but her mother didn't want her to die. Abigail understood... She knew the task was a tough one... But if it meant no more suffering from Dragon... Then she would do so....
Class: Jack of all trades
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 2:01 pm

This looks fun; I'd join if it were all sandboxy like the actual Minecraft. Oh God, did I actually just say that?
I don't know why I don't want to. Maybe it's the idea of jealous dragons, I don't know. But what I do know is that a Minecraft-based civilization RP would be fucking awesome now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Improper Proper
Refugee
Improper Proper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 9:00 pm

Name: Tsundra

Appearance: (Will try to draw picture sometime over the next few days, have a few irl commishes to do herpherp)
Tsundra has wild black hair that extends to her hips and a skinny figure that seems to land her in the ‘anorexic’ side of things. This is not the case, she actually is quite normal for her size; she is 4’8”. She always seems to have this crazed look among her hazel eyes, though this is just from insomnia that leaves her staring at the ceiling or stars, instead of drifting to dreams. Her face is small, just as her figure would suggest, she has high cheekbones and a slim chin. She has had nerve damage in her right arm that sometimes renders it useless from the elbow down with severe pain. She has grown quite used to this pain, yet the inability to use her dominant arm leaves her handicapped at times.

She wears a black child’s tank top, because adult ones do not fit her, and ripped blue jeans; the left knee is almost completely separated from the calf fabric below, the seams are the only thing holding it there. She prefers not to wear shoes, going barefoot almost everywhere. She believes that early humans went barefoot, so why not her. If she is forced to wear shoes, she wears hiking boots. This is only the case when she ventures on one of her late night trips out to the scrub behind her small shack.

Personality: Tsundra keeps to herself for really everything. She was a shut in as a child, so she never really had any company other than her single father, who was off to work at several mining jobs to support his only daughter. As was mentioned above, she cannot sleep. This has been an issue ever since the separation of the three. She still does not understand why it happened, nor does she care, really. She just cannot sleep. The endless cycle of day and night has driven her to near madness. While taking her nightly walk out into the dangers of everything, she discovered flint, and its uses aside from arrows. With this, she made flint and steel. She now keeps one with her everywhere she goes, and lights sheep on fire whenever she can, as she despises sheep.

Past thoughts: As a kid, Tsundra rarely saw her father, so she was the main keeper of the small house she lived in with him. She had to go out and tend to the crops, mine in caves for resources, and protect the household at night from creepers. She kept the melons and wheat for her and her father to eat, while the pumpkins were sold at the market for very little, because anyone and everyone was selling pumpkins, there was no use for them, unless you liked to wear one on your head or make jack-o’-lanterns for a different light source aside from torches.

Tsundra grew up with no play and all work, developing her into a silent shut in as an adolescent. She only saw other people when her father seldom returned home and when she went to the market every Sunday. He only companions were cats, wolves, and chickens. She loved the chickens the most because they actually held a use for her – food and feathers for arrows. Cats were selfless bastards that gave her no mind even though she spent long hours trying to find an ocelot and give it raw fish. Wolves were at least somewhat helpful, protecting her against creepers in the night, but she hasn’t grown emotionally attached to them because they died quite often in explosions and on cactuses. Wolves don’t know how to work with cactuses, you see.

When the separation of three came, Tsundra had no idea. She went to the market with chests full of pumpkins and random loot she found, and not a soul was there. She also found that tall pitch black creatures stared at her at night, and when she returned the glance, they would attack her in less than a moment’s notice, as if they teleported. She had no idea what was going on, until a note was left in front of her door in the dawn of another day. It was a note from her father.

He had been turned into one of the tall black creatures and managed to get paper to write down the situation. All humans except for a lucky few had been turned into Ghasts, large flying squids who spewed fire, Endermen, who could teleport mediocre distances if they are looked upon, and Blazes, insane beings who were fire itself. Also, her father told Tsundra of a tale that has not been bestowed upon her, because of the separation between daughter and father. There was a dragon, an ancient being with infinite knowledge and life. This dragon held a sacred thing, a thing that humans were plotting to steal and obtain. This thing had the power to destroy and create worlds.

The Dragon found out, and expelled all humans into the said creatures, except the ones with upmost skill and intelligence. Through shaky handwriting and tears, Tsundra read the last bit of information that her father gave to his only daughter. ‘Go to sleep tonight. Dream of a perfect world just like how ours used to be, but with more.’

The wish was vague, but Tsundra went to sleep that night, after a day of hunting for meat, just in case anything went awry. She went to sleep, and not a dream was to be had.

Class: Hunter

HEY LOOK TVTROPES HELPS. And now to hope that I got everything right. >_>
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 9:19 pm

Ghasts are spirits actually. Dragon did not have the power of Inner Fire, the humans did, so he was jealous. In a great battle, he was sealed away, but left the separation curse on the humans. He was unaware that the curse did not spread to a few, the lucky ones.
Back to top Go down
Improper Proper
Refugee
Improper Proper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 9:30 pm

Ack, I knew I had a little bit wrong. Wasn't sure what though.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

Other than that, you are in!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 11:59 am

Boom alive
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:49 am

Name: Richard Imperius. ((YES I WENT THERE))
Appearance: Black, almost shoulder length hair. Average build, tan from long days out in the sun. About 6'. Usually always in his red wool shirt and black dyed jeans. Richard has green-blue eyes. Looks scruffy sometimes, razors are hard to come by out in the wilds of the Overworld. For his size, he is quite quiet actually. The hunter in him. In terms of face, he really just looks like an average guy, nothing too outstanding about him.

Personality: Not the most social of people. Not because Richard is mean, but as a hunter, he would spend long amounts of time on his own in the wilderness. That is not to say he does not like talking to people, it is just harder for him. To put it another way, he is shy. He may seem rough around the edges sometimes, but he just does not have a lot of practice with people sometimes. He is, all in all, a nice guy once you get to know him. Getting to know him is the challenge though.

Past thoughts: Richard was originally a humble merchant of the old, now dead world. He had many friends, some in high places, but was kind to everyone regardless of stature. A model citizen. He was even friends with a beast, known as Dragon. Richard thought Dragon was crazy though, his speeches and such, but still tried to be nice. And then, one day, Richard found all of his friends, family, everyone he knew and loved, was gone. Dragon had, from the looks of it, killed them all. In a fit of rage, Richard grabbed the armors and weapons he once sold, to go against Dragon. He knew he would probably die, but it no longer mattered any.

However, strange spirit beings, Ghasts, attacked Richard, knocking him out, but not killing him. They were the spirits of his past friends, saving him from traveling to the End and killing himself.

Class: Hunter

Is this OK? Sorry for taking so long.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:57 pm

It is GOOD
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm

Ba da bumpity doo dah. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!   Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Fire. Thanks for the raw materials Imp!
Page 1 of 1