WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

I have arrived...from space!

Go down 
+9
Balu
ron
Medusa
Patches
Rachel
Alex
Master of ImpZ
Snowy
Noxi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:12 pm

@Luna

Kaname has been a villain from the start >: o And the way the manga ended in book 12 suggests that there's really something off about him. He's not a good guy, especially not for Yuki! Zero x Yuki foooorrreeevvveerrr!

Not a whole lot XD More like a few. I was thinking about trading off some of my extras. Except my Plagues. Those are special.

@Patches

Rofl nice! If you need any pet tubes I'll gladly give you some extras I have. I tend to hoard XD
Back to top Go down
http://iechno.deviantart.com/
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:31 pm

OMGWTF THE WIKI SAID NOTHING ABOUT GETTING THIS GREEN EYE I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST HAVE A FLESH EATING TATTOO THIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE I MEAN MY EEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:47 pm

@Alex

ROFL Amg XD Of course your gunna get green eyes. You're gunna get uglier girl. Way uglier. Zombies aren't pretty creatures as much as I pull it off ; D
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:41 pm

Oh lord, I have to get back into Valenth now, don't I?

*goes to figure out what his accounts' passwords/usernames were*
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

Ditto.

Except I'll probably be lazy and put it off.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:28 pm

Oh god I'm gonna like, have to wear sweaters in the summer. This thing is gonna effect my whole fucking body.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:57 pm

[insert victory face here]

Just found my old feeding thread/a source that gives me the names of my other accounts.

MY EROSIONS, GUYS. I HAVE THEM.

/is done
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:40 am

Victory face fukyeh.

Lost Erosion's my favorite. :B
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 1:16 am

It's nice I'm getting everyone back into Valenth XD Makes it worth playing again~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have arrived...from space!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3