WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Darkness Reborn OOC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Darkness Reborn OOC Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 12:17 am

The False Guardian, Anubismon flew around and above the Dark Area, destroying all of the corrupt and evil data it could, but a single thought in it's head would ultimately doom him to his destruction. "I can become something more, something greater than this." He smiled at the thought, he'd certainly accomplish this somehow, he thought. Though as these thoughts of rebellion against the light, law and goodness, filled his head in a deadly lust for power he feel down to the deep abyssal floor of the Dark Area, seemingly unable to use his wings. He looked around in the pitch blackness and feeling pain from falling to the hard, stony floor. He felt a sort of heavy feeling darkness envelop him, he felt stronger, better, perhaps, even greater. He looked different than before, with his body entirely obscured by a black cloak with red Digital Hazard markings on the chest of his cloak and near the end of the cuff of the sleeves, the large feathery wings a dark silver. He flew up above, to the lighter, but still very dark areas of the Dark Area. Where a few challengers to his authority were, in a few minutes he had destroyed them completely. It was official, no one else laid claim to the throne of the Dark Area. He had formulated a plan, a great plan to help him, that could help him get to ruling over places other than the cursed Dark Area. So, he opened several gates to the surface of the Digital World and many evil and dark Digimon wen through to begin living on the surface, and causing trouble to their hearts desire, it would soon cause several tsunamis and earthquakes throughout the world as the demon lords stirred in their confined sleep.

Okay! How was that? We'll all be normal Digimon living normal lives, until we all meet, and get forced on an adventure sort of. The Royal Knights, the Guardians of the digital world have disappeared, not that many digimon know, and it's really just seen as a rumor. So, we all start our as Rookies, and we go from there wherever we start from.

Rules:

1. Respect mine and any mods authority.
2. Respect standard RPP rules.
3: If you read the rules, put Omnimon is awesome in your Other section!
4: Romance is allowed, but only up to kissing.
5: This will be realistic, at least as realistic as Digimon can be, hopefully.
6: Have fun, or I'll eat you.

Mods: Luna Cat16. She is my moderator, and thus her word is law unless revoked by me. She can also accept character sheets in my absence.

Sheets:

Name:
Bio:
Species:
Other: (Evolution lines details would be nice too.)

Last edited by Tex on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 12:17 am

INFO AND CHARACTERS RESERVE. Credit goes to Heir_Of_Breath. Thanks, Darkie!!

DIGIVOLVNG

For all the Digivolving extras that you may also want to know.Please click this.
It may prove useful for future Digivolving.

As we all know. Digimon can digivolve up and down, seemingly as they please. It was decided in the original RP that after any 'battles' your Digimon would get into, I would see if it deserved to 'level up'. I plan to make set levels in which you can digivolve, and when you reach the Mega you have the choice to digivolve down (and up when you chose to go lower) when you please (ONLY to digivolutions in the chain that do not include Armour, DNA, Dark, Warp, Mode Change, Burst, X and Death-X Digivolutions. If you chose to change to any of these, there's no going back).

Characters

Armour, DNA, Dark, Warp, Mode Change, Burst, X and Death X Digivolutions

Armour Digivolving
The Fusion of a Digimon with a Digi-Egg. When we reach certain points I will allow people to find a Digi-Egg if they need it to Digivolve into the Armour form. Please don't ask. It's me who will ask you if that's your decision. Luna may ask to if she likes.
Digi-Eggs and information about them

DNA Digivolving
I've changed this method slightly from the real thing. Instead of the two Digimon joining together, they both have the option to change. This will happen if the Digimon get too close to each other etc. The Digivolve process will start, but they can opt out if desired and leave the other to Digivolve.

Dark Digivolving
The corrupt form of digivolving. This form of Digivolving happens when the Digimon digivolves forcefully, with a mind clouded with anger or through dark power. For example. Greymon would digivole into SkullGreymon, rather than MetalGreymon, or WarGrowlmon to Megidramon, etc.

Warp Digivolution
A digivolution process where a Digimon can reach a higher level directly bypassing any intermittent phases. With enough DNA, a Digimon can evolve straight from Rookie to Mega. Not sure how much I will allow this, as it's kinda like Insta Leveling. But it all depends on who you are and what you've been like through the RP. Can I trust you?

Mode Change
A Mode Change is when a Digimon becomes a different version of its current species. The new mode is usually more powerful than the previous. This can happen with permission, as long as the Digimon is able to Mode Change.

Burst Digivolution
It is a Mode Change, it enables a Mega Digimon to reach its Burst Mode; an even more-powerful form. Again, can happen with permission during a Mode Change.

X Digivolution
A unique type of digivolution when a digimon comes in contact with the X Antibody, and becomes an upgraded version of itself, most of the time with new, stronger attacks, and a different appearance.
Information about the X Antibody you may need to know.

Death-X Digivolution
Digivolution through death, where DexDorugamon, DexDoruGreymon and DexDorugoramon digivolve when they die to get to higher forms. So when a Dorugamon dies, it continues to live on as it's DEX self, digivolving up the stages. Can be killed when in DEX forms, just to make it fair.

Blast Digivolution
When a digimon gets its digivolution gauge full by taking damage from the enemy or using an item with the same function, the Digimon will digivolve into whatever level you desire. Preferably the Digivolution that suits your character's personality best.

And that's the Digivolution Section for now.

Last edited by Tex on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:08 am

Oh my, sounds fun. Digimon wasn't really ever my thing, so-- *gets shot*

Good luck on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm

DIGIMONS. Oh yeah. now to spend hours on that Wiki finding a Digimon I like.

Prolly a bat. Cause bats.

THERE ARE NO BATS OMG I AM GOING TO SUICIDE THE CREATORS OF DIGIMON.

Patamon will suffice.

Last edited by Balu on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:59 pm

Well, cool, bats.

Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:44 am

There are no Bat Digimon that look cool... shit.

Name: Kody
Personality: Friendly, warm, and caring, he is kind, generally doesn't hold grudges or become angry. He is calm and collected, though at times naive. Overall very trustworthy, honest, and a great friend to have watching your back. An adventurous sort, not really a leader or a follower, but a companion that merely goes with you and protects you with his entire digital being. Love and kindness triumph over all in his world.
Bio: The standard life of an adventurous, friendly, curious digimon, Full of wonder amazement and imagination. Most of all though, trouble in all shapes and sizes. From swarms of insect Digmon that were angry, to angered elderly digimon who just like a clean front area. His closest friend was an Armadillomon who dissappeared in a digital vortex some time ago...
Species: Veemon
Other: Omnimon is ehhhpic. [Rookie: Veemon; Champ: Veedramon; Ultimate: AeroVeedramon; Mega: UlforceVeedramon (??Armor: Friendship; Raidramon??)]

Not done, but this needed a bump.

Last edited by Balu on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:27 pm

Seems good so far.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:54 am

Name: Dinomon
Personality: Brave and kind, willing to sacrifice himself for others. Melancholy when left alone.
Bio: He used to be just a normal Agumon, until his best friend, Katmon (A guilmon) was kidnapped by something unknown. He has searched for her endlessly, until he was forced to give up. He is saddened by the loss of his friend, but still looks for signs of her. Whoever took her is gonna have hell to pay.
Species: Agumon
Other: Basic digivolution route (COME ON, doesn't EVERYONE know Agumon's digivolution route?!): Koromon->Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon->WarGreymon
Note that I've never heard of any of the weird digivolutions listed above in the OP except for Armor and DNA. So you people can fill me in. Cause I'm not reading another big paragraph unless I can avoid it. *dies randomly*
Oh, and Omnimon is awesome.

OH MY GODS, THIS IS GONNA BE FUUUUUUN!!!!!
Sorry, what was that?
Oh, right. I've had this character FOREVER. For, like...*thinks* six years. Wow. Dinomon for six years.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

This seems good. But as for the name, I was thinking of like, human names. But it's a good sheet.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 11:23 am

Well he's older. I made him in...yeesh. *thinks* Digimon World 4 for the Nintendo Gamecube. I can't rename him now. I guess I could incorporate him trying to come up with a BETTER name for himself. Because I think he'd feel silly around everyone with normal names and being named like a type of Digimon, which had been my original intention.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 11:24 am

Yeah, that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 1:21 am

Balu wrote:

Name: Kody
Personality: Friendly, warm, and caring, he is kind, generally doesn't hold grudges or become angry. He is calm and collected, though at times naive. Overall very trustworthy, honest, and a great friend to have watching your back. An adventurous sort, not really a leader or a follower, but a companion that merely goes with you and protects you with his entire digital being. Love and kindness triumph over all in his world.
Bio: The standard life of an adventurous, friendly, curious digimon, Full of wonder amazement and imagination. Most of all though, trouble in all shapes and sizes. From swarms of insect Digmon that were angry, to angered elderly digimon who just like a clean front area. His closest friend was an Armadillomon who dissappeared in a digital vortex some time ago...
Species: Veemon
Other: Omnimon is ehhhpic. [Rookie: Veemon; Champ: Veedramon; Ultimate: AeroVeedramon; Mega: UlforceVeedramon (??Armor: Friendship; Raidramon??)]

Deep thought... and this comes along. 42
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:21 am

Looks good. You're both in~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 9:55 pm

Name: Um, Imma go with the series way of doing it and just say he's called Dracmon. He usually goes by any nickname given to him, however, so one can pretty much call him anything.
Personality: He's a trickster at heart, though, surprisingly, he is not completely evil. Note the completely. Being a vampire Digimon he still has to suck the data cores of other, weaker beings, and so he does have a bit of a bad reputation for that. However, he really is a nice guy once you convince him that you're too fun to kill, and will usually stay a pretty dang loyal friend until the end.
Bio: Drac lives a pretty average life. He stays in the mountain caves and waits for passing Digimon to come by so he can pounce and then eat them. However, lately there seems to be more of these odd Dark Digimon around. They're a lot harder to subdue, but their cores are a lot tastier. He still got chased out of his home a month ago by a very hostile Champion, though, which has left him with quite a grudge against these abnormal beings.
Species: Dracmon
Other: Tsumemon ==> Dracmon ==> Sangloupmon ==> Matadormon
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 11:23 am

I approve, you're in. Really good job. :'D
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 4:58 pm

Sorry I haven't been on recently, was busy.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:09 pm

That's okay.

Also, we're going into hibernation. I lost interest again, sorry..
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 6:30 pm

D:

And c'mon, I just watched the Digimon movie! WATCH IT. It's on YouTube. And it's awesome. :D

I even came up with another name for Dinomon, so that he doesn't feel like some ancient old artifact or something- Dalorran. And Katmon can be called Kitty or something.

=D
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:25 pm

Asdfghjkl. That movie was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:27 pm

Which one? The first Digimon adventures?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 9:41 pm

I'd assume she means the first movie.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

Whichever one it was that Diaboromon first appeared or however it is you spell his name.

I re-read my sheet, didn't like it, then redid it. :3

Name: Dinomon (Also known as Dalorran)
Personality: Brave and kind, willing to sacrifice himself for others. Melancholy when left alone.

Bio: Dinomon never had a great life. He was hatched smaller and weaker than other Koromon, and was picked on because of that fact. He was able to digivolve into Agumon before everyone else, so the other young digimon feared him. He was also picked on because of his name: it was a bit old-fashioned. So while his classmates ran around with names like Joe and Karl, he was Dinomon. He never wanted to change his name, as it was his and no one else's.
He only made two friends: Katmon (a guilmon) and Crestmon( a dorumon). Their names were a lot like his, and they got teased as well. But the three of them were hard to pick on, as their talents lay in strong directions and they made a great team. Dinomon grew stronger and braver with the help of his new friends, and he came to be one of the strongest digimon of his age.
Katmon was fast and agile, naturally built like a cat and amazing with small weapons such as daggers. Crestmon was almost as fast and was built for using a sword or similar weapon. Dinomon was strong and straightforward, choosing double-bladed dual-wielding axes as his weapon.
Then one day, after the three had been out of school for awhile, they saw a younger digimon, a Veemon, being bullied by some other digimon. They were laughing at his name, Flake. Dinomon stepped in and told them to stop. When they said no he growled and said, "Flake might be a weaker digimon than you, but I'm not!". Flake was thankful for Dinomon's help in scaring off the bullies and joined the club.
A long time later, Katmon went missing. Flake had said that a dark shape had come out of nowhere, grabbed her, then run away. There had been nothing he could do, as he didn't have any of his energy left after showing off to her before. The three searched for a long time, but found nothing. Dinomon was the most affected and became snappish and melancholy. He drifted away from Crestmon and Flake until he simply disappeared one day.
Now Dinomon lives alone in the middle of a digital forest, wishing for no one to bother him until he finds Katmon. When he is disturbed he tends to be hostile, even when it ss a young digimon wanting to meet one of the heroes who helped defeat Mecha Rogue X. He learned during his time alone that he was destined to be an Agumon forever, as whenever he digivolved, he lost control and destroyed all in his path...but that is another story...
Dinomon's in for a nasty surprise, as evil is on the rise...

Species: Agumon
Other: Last paragraph of the bio doesn't make sense. Don't mind that too much. To explain it, he once defeated a weird virus monster thing with some other digimon, he learned he can't digivolve safely, and he's a sad and cranky hermit. Also, if he DOES digivolve for some WEIRD reason, it's gonna be BAD. So I hope it;s okay that he's a bit overpowered as a Rookies digimon, as he won't be going all Champion and nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Reborn OOC   Darkness Reborn OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Reborn OOC
Page 1 of 1