WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:34 pm

Meh, never thought about that really, so don't expect anything from me.

What I'm more concerned about is how the DC "religions/gods" interact with each other. Must be quite annoying to have tons of people (relatively) popping up and saying they're the real god of everything. It must be quite an upset for incoming godlike beings to find that they're the norm. XD

And I bet ten bucks that Mr. Collector over there will be plot important. VERY plot important.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:53 pm

Well, it'll either be that Trazyn will turn out to be immensly important, or he'll be our official Funny Background Event

EDIT: Also, do you have Steam?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:20 pm

I'm voting on the former. XD

I do not actually. I'll likely only install it if I get a game that requires the thing. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:48 pm

Doop-Do~ Waiting for the location change.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 10:32 pm

"When no one was looking, Trazyn stole FORTY plot devices! 40 plot devices. That's as many as four tens. And that's horrible."

Just asking is all
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 3:14 am

Objectio wrote:
"When no one was looking, Trazyn stole FORTY plot devices! 40 plot devices. That's as many as four tens. And that's horrible freaking awesome."

Just asking is all
Fixed it for you. And yes, I am very fickle with my name.

Now for Trazyn's personal pimpmobile
Name: The Eternal Wheel
Size: Roughly 24 feet long, 20 feet tall, and 12 feet wide
Mass: 12 tons
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 Command_Barge
Methods of propulsion: Anti-grav impulse drives, can switch to Necron particle drivers in the absence of gravity, Inertialess drive for FTL and cross universal travel.
Methods of travel: Can fly, can push through water, and is maneuverable enough to go through caverns, capable of space travel by switching to particle drivers, can initiate inertialess travel to go at infinite speeds to appear anywhere in the Omniverse, can fuel Trazyn's chronometron to appear anywhen as well.
Universe: Warhammer 40000
Performance: Extremely fast, turns on a dime, accelerates and decelerates to any speed Trazyn wishes via literally turning off inertia, very durable, especially with shielding, can carry about four additional people, typically Trazyn's guards.
Equipment: Scarab field that floats around it to intercept shots, Quantum shielding to act as more shielding, highly advanced scanners and sensors and communications devices, Living metal hull enacts self repairs miraculously quickly,
Armament: Carries a Tesla cannon and a Gauss cannon, and can energize it's hull to slice through things in it's way, users can attack from their seats.
History: As Trazyn's personal transport, this vehicle is seen wherever he is, bringing him around the Omniverse in search of more artefacts to "borrow."
Owner: Trazyn the infinite
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Catacomb_Command_Barge#.T3LGaMXWZqA

Name: Daisy the battle fortress
Size: eighty five feet long, 25 feet tall, 35 feet wide
Mass: Lots
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 Battlefortress
Methods of propulsion: Wheels, propellors.
Methods of travel: Land, can seal up and travel underwater or deploy floaters to go on the water.
Universe: Warhammer 40000
Performance: Goes surprisingly fast, very well armored, especially at the front, accelerates quickly, poor at turning.
Equipment: Boarding plank, Radar, Room for thirty passengers, extra armor, Black paint on the hull to make it tougher, green engines for more strength (horsepower), Red wheels for more speed, yellow guns for a better rate of fire, shoots orange projectiles to make a bigger boom, Blue banners for luck, purple camo to make it sneakier. Passengers can shoot outside.
Armament: Four twin linked big shootas, four twin linked rokkit launchas, four twin linked skorchas, , Zzzap gun, Deffgun, deff rolla, grabba claw, Kannon, lobba, reinforced rammer, Gatlin' shoota, Kill kannon, Gaze of mork lazer, eight pintle mounted twin linked shootas.
History: Originally just a battlewagon, the mekboy Nailbrain has extensively upgraded the vehicle into a rolling death machine known as a battle fortress capable of crushing entire armies flat.
Owner: Nailbrain
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battlefortress#.T3LQtMXWZqC

Last edited by Captain Diomedes on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:07 pm

Do you like text walls? Because I just wrote a post so big I broke the fucking limit and had to cut it into two halves.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:43 pm

omfg
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:54 pm

You may weep and wallow in your feelings of inadequacy now.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:00 pm

not really :b

considering you have fuck loads more characters than i do (might just stick with the three i have? probably not) im kind of okay with it~
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

Next up, the epilogue and then the end of act V post. Which fingers permitting, will be even more ridiculously huge than Battle: Climax.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:13 pm

i'm sorry i couldn't even take any of that in a non sexual way :b

but that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:20 pm

Take time to socialize and relax with your characters, well...as best as you can in a charred burnt out hell hole.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 4:59 pm

Well shit I really need to get posting now don't I? Dang school. :/
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

Feels good to be cranking out text walls like nobody's business again.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 10:25 pm

Whee. Hooray. Nemesis almost killed Peach. The monster.

Ha. Optimus really put Nova in his place.

HOORAY NOW WE MOEV ON TO TEH DEATH POSSESSING EVIL THING OF DOOM AND DEATH
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 1:53 am

Now time to waste the better part of my day writing up another ball bustingly huge wall of text.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 3:58 pm

Well after reading the most current IC posts, I conclude that you people are almost finished with this location right?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 4:56 pm

LittleDragonbud wrote:
Well after reading the most current IC posts, I conclude that you people are almost finished with this location right?
Just about, the next location is going to be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

Oh I like surprises :3
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

Name: Gaston LeGume
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 6'10
Weight (you can approximate): 290 lbs ('cause no one's heavy like Gaston)
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 GastonVillain
Universe: Disney
Abilities: No one's slick like Gaston, no one's quick like Gaston, no one's neck is incredibly thick as Gaston! He's got biceps to spare, and ev'ry last inch of him's covered in HAAAAAAIR! No one spits like Gaston, no one sh*ts like Gaston, and no one shoots like Gaston, no one loots like Gaston...
Bio: At the beginning of the story, he is known to be as the village's town hero and is well-respected by much of the villagers and the object of affection of every girl in the village, except for Belle. He tries to propose marriage to Belle, who respectfully refuses. Depressed and upset he tried to do whatever it takes to marry Belle. Gaston knows that this act will rouse little suspicion because Maurice already seemed to be insane to the rest of the town, raving about a monstrous Beast holding Belle as his prisoner (thanks to a deal she made with the Beast). Even when D'Arque comes to take her father, Belle still refuses to marry Gaston, and proves that the Beast indeed does exist by causing him to appear on the magic mirror that the Beast gives her which proves to be a mistake: It was then the whole town (including Gaston) realized that Maurice was right about his claims of the Beast's existence. Upon seeing this, Gaston suspects that Belle has feelings for the Beast (since he had let her go to help her father). Out of jealousy, Gaston plays off the villagers' fear to incite them to form a mob to lay siege to the Beast's castle. Though the mob end up being warded off by the castle's enchanted servants for good, Gaston himself finds the Beast in the West Wing, and fought him. Eventually, the Beast doesn't fight back, as he feel disheartened that Belle won't come back for him. Eventually, Belle does return with Maurice, and upon witnessing this, the Beast regains his will to defend himself, engaging into a fight with Gaston. After the Beast wins the fight, he is about to kill Gaston, but doesn't, because he had become more human through his love for Belle. He throws Gaston aside, angrily telling him to leave the castle and never return. Just before the Beast can comfort Belle, Gaston jumps onto the Beast and stabs him with a dagger, but loses his footing and falls off the castle to his death. (No one falls off the edge of a roof like Gaston)
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Gaston_(Beauty_and_the_Beast)
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers

Because no one enters Dimensional Clashes like Gaston!
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 7:49 pm

That made me lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 1:15 am

Soon, Chaos will rise. And all worlds will burn.

Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 6:58 am

Up next is [S]Cascade, shit will hit the fan at raging velocities. Be prepared.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 10:35 am

So we're going to the Advance Wars universe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next