WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

Le impressed.

Seeing that you made one for your characters, monkey see monkey do, I'll make one for mine, probably revolving around DCIII/DCVIII
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

We can't be on 8 already?!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:42 pm

Well, the planned DCIII of my trilogy, by the current numerical system of sorts, would be DCVIII, numero 8. Then will DCIX, or otherwise DCIV, which recounts an event that only you, Tyran, and myself are in the know of, which culminates in the rule of The Ode-sung Amphibious Deity. Despite the bigness that it would imply, DC(V)III is my magnum opus, my coup de grace, so it'll probably be smaller like DC(V)I, but having a heavy emphasis on Flashback, seeingvthat it'll take place after the event, which, from Yog-Sothoth's premonitions of it, shall for now be nicknamed the Deep Deafening.

As for DCX, it'll probably be a rather secretive project that I've been working on. One that I'll be PMing you at some point
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:44 pm

Oh, Hades from Kid Icarus would make an excellent Dimensional Clash villain.

He could use all the dead souls from the Dimensional Clash to raise the Underworld Army and come to power.

Wait, which event?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:14 pm

Hades! Because misinterpreted mythological overseers of the underworld are always fun!

The event invquestion being the Deep Deafening. We'll call it that for now due to Yog-Sothoth looking upon that time, and only seeing a blinding flash and a violently loud, indescribable sound.

In sadder news, it's been declared that my comp is broken, and the technician will not be able to arrive soon enough. As such, I'll be doing much more behind the scenes work, and hopefully get a small post in via 3DS and, gulp, iPod.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:52 pm

So in a strange twist, my indecision as to where to put Alan will be solved by you guys. Wherever you want him to put him...
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:57 pm

Bam. Update. It's hilarious.

ANYWHERE YOU WANT.

...Though Wiggler is feeling kind of forever alone in the Mushroom Kingdom...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 6:30 pm

Kain should really create a Dimensional Clash group on dA.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:20 pm

Tyran and I don't have dAs (we both admit to sucking at art). Therefore, perhaps you could be in charge of it?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:13 pm

Tyran has a deviantArt, he contacts me on it.

Anyway, you know that new user? He's here, submitted paperwork and all. I inited AlecRopes to join this RP at school today. Let's make a good impression! (Stupid iPhone.)
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 9:20 pm

IRL friends blending into Internet friend groups.

If only my IRL friends shared my interest in RPing.

So I guess Alan will pop up in the Mushroom Kingdom.

I'm going to have to resist the CD-i jokes here, am I?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 9:38 pm

Please do. Or else you will DIE.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S IRONIC
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 9:53 pm

Oh whoops sorry didn't know that. My observation seems to be lacking.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm

Don't worry. Generally, teens don't get Alzheimer's.

Check out the summary. It's hilariously sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:16 pm

Why does nobody ever add to the Wiki anymore?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:30 pm

I don't want to add to a wiki. I've been there before, I prefer having the canon and stuff in my head, it's more secure there. :P
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:24 pm

Laziness mostly. But I'll get to it when I can.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:28 pm

So what now? Do we just stand around and do nothing as the Destroyers get owned embarrassingly?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:03 pm

Also, Erops, Tyran, there be a PM waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

ToadRopes wrote:
So what now?

Now... hehehehe...

Lets go practice medicine.

*slapped with fish*
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:05 pm

Rixio, am I allowed to have ideas for installments of Dimensional Clash?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:53 am

@Erops: Yes
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:09 am

ToadRopes wrote:
So what now? Do we just stand around and do nothing as the Destroyers get owned embarrassingly?
Many woe machines are already at the walls and are vomiting forth millions of soldiers, additionally they're battering down the gates. You have a funny way of interpreting my posts.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 2:06 pm

Yes I do.

BECAUSE I'M BOLTED TO THE WALL!
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 3:42 am

Okay I'll try to post now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next