WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 8:56 am

Nice, man.

I need a holiday .___.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 6:28 pm

If I have to quintuple-post...
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 6:31 pm

Alright, I give up. There is very little I can do in this situation that would inspire me to write another gem. So I'ma just rely on a standard, 500-at-minimum word post. It pains me just as it pains everyone else to have such a massive delay for such an unsavory conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

And now for our first Batman villain. And I'm back from a vacation to Japan.

Name: Bane
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): I'd say about 7 feet tall
Weight (you can approximate): 230 pounds
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 Tom-hardy-bane-the-dark-knight-rises-2012-movie
Universe: Cinematic Batman universe
Abilities: Heightened, possibly even superhuman strength and reflexes, immunity to pain as long as his mask functions, very skilled fighter, genius, always wears seemingly bullet proof armour
Bio: Warning; spoilers! http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Rises
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Rises
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers

Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 5:48 pm

I watched the Amazing Spider-Man. It was great, though I could've done with a little bit less love-scene and more LIZARD VERSUS SPIDER ACTION!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:34 pm

Saw the Dark Knight Rises. Absolutely badass.

So, in terms of my next post, Patches, would you mind if I slightly NPC Krei-Shal? Just have him and Wright appear on the battlefield after a time skip.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:38 pm

Name: Pfortorhalle, Scourge of the Dimensional Seas
Height (you can approximate): 6'4"
Weight (you can approximate): 212 lbs
Description/Picture: Pfortorhalle is a tall man with shoulders that are made to seem broader with his shoulder plates and armor. He drapes a shawl on his right shoulder, pinned by a blue jewel to his chest plate. Pfortorhalle has a long, squarish face with evenly set eyes and a straight nose. His demeanor is reminiscent of a boa constrictor: happy to wrap around you and choke you to death. He enjoys what he does: pirating the different universes and collecting bounty from throughout the Omniverse with his scurvy crew.
Universe: ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
Abilities: Skilled with his cutlass and beam blunderbuss, very athletic, commands his pirate crew
Bio: Pfortorhalle is not just a Dimension Pirate. He is their captain. Pfortorhalle, unhappy with his life as an accountant in Germany, decided to begin a life of piracy, a life of adventure. Oh, it started innocently enough, but then his iteration of Earth began to end. Pfortorhalle realized that the end was near, and so began to stock up on supplies... mainly by raiding cargo ships, shooting down cargo planes, and even intercepting trucks on their way to their destinations. Pfortorhalle quickly became known as a scourge of the seas. People were afraid to cross the continents in fear of running into him, and his prior crew, including his first mate Wendeburg, as well as another group of pirates. Pfortorhalle realized that the only 100% chance of survival that they had was to leave their iteration of Earth to die. So they began to work on a dimensional engine, and no sooner than the day they had perfected it did the Earth begin to collapse. They quickly steered their ship into a portal, and as it closed behind them, the ship wound up in a different version of Earth, one that was not ending... however, they had ended up years in the future, with flying cars and such. Pfortorhalle and company took this opportunity to plunder the town in front of them, and in the process, steal some technology they could use. Long story short, they did steal the technology, they installed it into the ship, and they set sail into the skies, razing cities in other dimensions until disaster struck, killing everybody but Pfortorhalle and his first mate. It had to do with the Zone Cop, Zonic, who had heard rumors of a pirate going around and plundering dimensions. Pfortorhalle was forced to flee, and he lay in hiding, until he decided to create a new crew and buccaneer once more. He got the ship ship-shape and collected a crew, while silently making a vow to have revenge on Zonic... someday...
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: None
Faction Allegiance: None

Name: The Dimension Pirates
Size of group: A scurvy crew of seven
Description/Picture:
Wendeburg: Pfortorhalle's first mate. Wendeburg is a crazed, bearded old man who is half-deaf in his left ear. Sometimes it appears as if he only hears what he wants to hear. His frail old limbs can only hold the lightest of weapons, but he is wise beyond his years, and he knows dimensions like nobody else does. Wendeburg has a bald head with several liver spots, one eye that bulges out while the other is constantly squinted, a shaggy beard and mustache, bone-thin arms and legs (even though he seems to eat the most), a pot-belly, gray chest hair, a once-white greasy undershirt, and boxers with the skull-and-crossbones upon them. Above this are some tasseled shoulder pads for his first-mate uniform, and on his chest, covering part of his undershirt, is a titanium plate that he manages to heft up even with his skinny old man body. He usually walks about like an ape.
Karapor: A Koopa Troopa with a sea-green shell and stormy eyes. Unlike most Koopa Troopas, who get stomped on by Mario and Luigi, doomed to be kicked into Bowser's minions, Karapor can hold his own in a fight, using a gun and a knife made from the rib of a Dry Bones (who was once his partner before Karapor began a life of piracy). Gruesome, no? Karapor's shell is stained with enough blood to run a second Jurassic Park.
Piroro: A teal Keronian with beady pupils within those huge Keronian eyes and a scar across his chest. He's traded in his Keronian helmet-hat for a pirate's bandana, still emblazoned with a moon upon the front. Piroro is a genius, but not so much as A.R.M.P.I.T.'s Major Kululu. Also unlike Kululu, Piroro is able to keep his head screwed upon his neck, and isn't a lunatic. Piroro is responsible for keeping the ship in the skies and out of trouble. Piroro, like all Keronians, has a huge frog-like head with a white underbelly, as well as skinny arms and legs that somehow manage to support the weight of his head.
Blighty: Hailing from the BLONIC universe, MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER BLIGHTY looks like a horribly drawn version of Mighty the Armadillo, except with a wrinkled human face where Mighty's face would be. Overlooked by the populace as nonexistent, Blighty proceeded to use his strength to overthrow PLANET BLOBIUS and strike fear into the hearts of everybody, including that jerk DOCTOR EGGBAD. Pfortorhalle thought he could use a raging strongman-er, armadillo- er, ORIGINAL CHARACTER and invited MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER BLIGHTY onto the ship.
Bloody May: A young psychopath girl who looks sweet and innocent... until she puts on her murdering face and pulls out a variety of bladed weapons... hence earning her the name Bloody May. May started as a young Dutch girl who murdered her parents for the fun of it... then killed all of the policemen that came for her. But nobody knew it was she who had killed them because nobody would suspect that May would kill these people out of cold blood. She then went on a killing spree in Holland, murdering people left and right with weapons of her own crafting... and all to hear their gurgling death screams while she laughed at them. When she was about to get caught, she met Pfortorhalle and joined his crew, becoming the crew's berserker. May is a blond and blue-eyed kid, about eight years old, and a complete psycho. Her bright sky-blue sundress is stained with blood that she happily spilled, and she wears a white bandanna, also stained with blood. She wears boots that are a size too big, as well as a belt that holds her entire arsenal.
Harvey: A cheerful polka-playing man with an orange goatee and a pencil mustache. He has a recessive hairline and bushy sideburns. Harvey plays the accordion, which also doubles as a torture device. Not that his music is bad, of course, otherwise Pfortorhalle would throw him off the ship, but Harvey's accordion is a weapon. When he stretches out the accordion, blades flip out from in between the bellows' segments. After this is accomplished, Harvey pushes the middle-C key on his accordion and the blades begin to spin like a chainsaw. Harvey wears a striped shirt and ragged pantaloons, while he walks around in Spanish boots. Harvey doesn't have a belt or anything, he just has his accordion case.
Keihal: An intelligent dragon who flies alongside the ship, acting as a lookout. Keihal, as a dragon, does not need weapons. He IS a weapon. Bladed claws, fire breath, brute force... The only reason the crew keeps the ship around is because nobody could fit seven people onto a dragon. Keihal is truly magnificent, being as large as a Tyrannosaurus and just as fierce. The fact that this brutish strength is paired with intelligence makes Keihal even more fearsome. Keihal is a bipedal dragon with spines running down his neck, and up his wings, which have stretched-out canvas membranes that have replaced his old ones, which were torn in a battle. Keihal, despite the fact that he doesn't need weapons, has weapons anyway: cannons mounted on his back and talon blades for his fingers. Keihal's scales are iron-tough, and deflect all manner of bullets and cannonballs, which is safe for him while the rest of the ship guns down armies on their tail. One sweep of his tail can level a platoon of tanks. Keihal's left molar had fallen out, and had to be replaced with a gold one with sharp serrations that aided in tearing apart things.
Universe: Original Characters
Abilities/Equipment: Well, they're pirates, so they've got cannons, swords, and guns. They've also plundered futuristic weapons like laser pistols, lightning guns, and ray cannons. Their ship is a flying galleon that traverses dimensions, hence their name.
History: The Dimension Pirates are a savage pirate crew sail the eleven dimensions, plus more. They are always on the lookout for universes to plunder, and they are good at what they do. Their scurvy crew is composed of different characters of different dimensions, but all share the same goal: to become the scourge of space and time, and rule the dimensional seas.
Alignment: Evil
Link: THEY'RE MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS, BLIRATES
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 10:28 pm

Heh heh pirates...

Speaking of which, I want to get into this RP again, and am planning on making a mega sheet~
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 11:57 pm

Yeah, this roleplay does need a huge revival.

Tyrannolodon drives most of the story here, so wer're in a bit of a rut...
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

I finished all those sheets...Hey Toad do you have sheet approving powers?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 4:38 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:24 pm

Yay~ I made a sheet for each of the strawhat pirates but I lacked a bit on the bios sorry~

Group Template

Name: The Strawhat Pirates
Size of group: Nine people (If you can call them that) and one boat
Description/Picture: Taadaa
Universe: The One Piece Universe
Abilities/Equipment: I’m going to explain each members powers in their sheets.
History: Each member was recruited by the captain of the Strawhat Pirates. These recruitments usually started with the recruitee refusing but then the current crew performs an act of amazing power (Like defeating oppressors, freeing enslaved nations ext) The current crew has gone on many adventures in attempt to help each pirate on the crew to reach their personal goals and dreams. The Strawhats have even explored the sky 10,000 meters above the earth and 10,000 meters below the surface of the ocean to an underwater country.
Alignment: Chaotic neutral, since pirates are usually seen as bloodthirsty and stuff
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Straw_Hat_Pirates
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned, I put unaligned here because pirates can either be evil or good depending on your views. So really if you are good to them they’ll be good to you.

The Strawhat’s mean of transportation:

Name: Boat, The Thousand Sunny
Size: Huge
Mass: Heavy (The creator of the show is a bit…silly. He hasn’t told the exact size of the Sunny)
Description/Picture: Here
Methods of propulsion: The Sunny primarily moves with the wind in it’s sails but can also propel forward by taking in water and shooting it out.
Methods of travel: Water Travel, and temporary air travel.
Universe: The One Piece Universe
Performance: The Thousand Sunny is one of the best ships a pirate could buy. It is very fast and easy to maneuver despite it’s large size and was built with the ultra rare Adam Wood, a very sturdy building material.
Equipment: The Thousand has a small snail shaped phone like object called a Den Den Mushi. It’s basically a phone but it’s easily tapped.
Armament: The Sunny has a variety of weapons, mainly the cannons on the side of the ship and hidden in the ships ‘mouth’
History: The Thousand Sunny was given to the Strawhat Pirates after their first ship became too damaged to continue and was given a Viking funeral.
Owner: The Strawhat Pirates
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Thousand_Sunny

Name: Monkey D. Luffy
Height (you can approximate): 5'8½"
Weight (you can approximate): Of normal weight
Description/Picture: He looks like this
Universe: One Piece Universe
Abilities: Luffy ate the Gum Gum Fruit, a Devil fruit, that caused his body to become rubbery. Along with his Devil Fruit power Luffy also is a master of three forms of Haki. In short he, if concentrating, can easily dodge projectiles, harden his skin, and knock out a selected group of individuals however this last one is a bit risky as well as hard to pull off.
Bio: Luffy from a young age had wanted to be a pirate and after eating the Devil Fruit he thought that he would be unable to become a pirate because he could no longer swim. However after years of training he was able to strengthen his punches even if they are rubbery. When he finally was old enough to leave home he decided he would gather a crew of powerful men and woman. His dream is to discover the One Piece and become the King of the Pirates.
Alignment: True Neutral
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy

Name: Roronoa Zoro
Height (you can approximate): 5'11"
Description/Picture: Here he is
Abilities: Zoro is a master of the Three Sword Style, or to fight with three swords.
Bio: As a child Zoro had a large rivalry with a girl in his sparing class who fought with two swords, they both shared the dream of becoming the world’s greatest swordsmen. Until one fateful night when the girl fell and died. The death of his best friend and rival pushed Zoro to become stronger and become the greatest swordsmen in the world. He later met Luffy days before he was going to be executed. Luffy saved Zoro with the condition that he joined Luffy’s crew.
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Roronoa_Zoro

Name: Nami
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): 5’6
Description/Picture: Here she is
Abilities: Nami carries a Clima-Tact, a three piece staff that she can use to manipulate the weather and weather like things (Wind, electricity ext)
(Quick) Bio: Nami, when she was very little, had her home village taken over by Fishmen who would kill anyone who couldn’t pay large sums of money. Nami’s motherly figure was very poor and could either pay for herself or Nami and her sister. She picked the later and was killed by the Fishmen. After this Nami went to work for the Fishmen who killed her mother, they promised to leave the village only after Nami gave them millions of berries (Currency). After eight years Nami made enough money, only to have the Fishmen steal it. Luffy heard the news and ended up killing the leader of the Fishmen with the help of Zoro, Sanji and Usopp. After this Nami decided to join the Straw Hat Pirates as their Navigator. Her dream is to draw a map of the world’s oceans.
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nami

Name: Usopp
Height (you can approximate): 5'8½"
Abilities: Usopp is a very skilled artist and cannoneer. He uses a large slingshot as a weapon and carries with him a large amount of projectiles he created himself. These projectiles could be anything even pellets full of hot sauce.
Bio: Usopp grew up with only his mother after his father left them in a small seaside village to become a pirate. Years after Usopp’s father left his mother fell very ill and died. Since Usopp did not grow up with a fatherly figure he became a bit of a coward. After his mother’s death Usopp began to befriend a rich girl from his village, and years later saved her life with the help of the Strawhat Pirates. After his friend was safe he left the village with Luffy and his crew to finally become a warrior of the sea like his father.
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Usopp

Name: Sanji
Height (you can approximate): 5' 9"
Abilities: Sanji fights with Black Leg Martial Arts, which is really, really fancy kicking.
Bio: Sanji, as a child, worked on a ship as a chef aid. Until one night when the ship he worked on was attacked by pirates. This attack was followed by a storm that sunk the ship Sanji worked on and swept him off to sea. When Sanji came too he was on a small rocky island with one of the pirates that attacked him. There was only one bag of food and unknown to Sanji at the time, the pirate didn’t take any of it. Instead the pirate ate his own leg. After weeks of being stranded a passing ship found them, nearly dead from starvation. Years later Sanji still lives with the pirate that saved his life on a ship that was turned into a restaurant for hungry sea goers. At this restaurant Luffy met Sanji and saved the ship from being taken oven by rouge pirates. After this feat Sanji agreed to go with Luffy out to sea to help further his dream of finding the All Blue, a chefs paradise.
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Sanji

Name: Tony Tony Chopper
Height (you can approximate): His height varies from form to form. However in his main form he is only a few feet tall.
Weight (you can approximate): Very light.
Description/Picture: The Chopper in the very front is his main form, the one with large horns is his horn point, the one on four legs is his walk point, the pudgy looking one is Kung Fu point, and the fuzzy one in the back is the Guard Point
Abilities: Chopper is a Devil Fruit user like Luffy, his turned him from a normal reindeer to a half human half reindeer. Chopper is also a very talented martial artist and doctor.
Bio: Chopper at first was a normal reindeer, however was greatly ignored as a kid because he was born with a blue nose. He was then completely exiled from the herd when he ate a Devil Fruit that changed his appearance and allowed him to communicate with humans. Chopper lived alone for a while until a man found him after being shot by some scared humans. This man was a doctor who taught Chopper how to be a good doctor. This man was slowly dying, but Chopper didn’t know until the man died. Chopper was again lonely and thought he would never find true friends, until he met the Strawhat Pirates.
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Tony_Tony_Chopper

Name: Nico Robin
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): 6'2"
Weight (you can approximate): Normal weight.
Description/Picture: Here she is
Abilities: Robin is also a Devil Fruit user and an odd one at that. Her power is that she can make hands appear anywhere she wants as long as she can see this place. Robin can also read ancient texts with ease.
Bio: ((Robin’s Backstory is very long/confusing so if you really want to know then you can read it in the link provided))
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nico_Robin

Name: Franky
Height (you can approximate): 7'10½"
Weight (you can approximate): Quite heavy because he is mostly made of metal.
Abilities: Franky has modified his body with metal, turning himself into a cyborg, making bullets useless against him. He has machine guns built into his shoulders and is very skilled in building. Franky carries with him a small, car alarm like button that can be used to summon the Thousand Sunny, as long as there is water to put it in.
Bio: ((Franky’s backstory is kinda complicated too…Don’t hate me…))
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Franky

Name: Brook
Height (you can approximate): 8'8½"
Weight (you can approximate): Light enough to run on water, because he is “Just Bones Brook”
Abilities: When Brook was alive he ate a Devil Fruit that would allow him to come back to life when he died. Now that he is back to life he can separate his soul from his body. He is also a skilled musician and speed swordsmen.
Bio: Before Brook met the Strawhat Pirates he was part of another Pirate crew. One night they were at the end of the line and one by one the members of the crew began to die from poisoned weapons. This left only Brook alive because of his bizarre Devil Fruit Power. Brook remained on the ship for fifty lonely years until the Straw Hat pirates ship drifted into Brook on the abandoned ship. After helping Brook find his shadow the Strawhat Pirates asked Brook to join as their musician.
Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Brook

There.

I wanted to make a sheet for each of them because I am obsessed love the show~
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm

All accepted.

(Though, don't you already have a sheet for Luffy?)
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:29 pm

Oh yeah...That's right...I guess it would have been hard to type all those sheets without re-making his though :3
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 6:30 pm

Please excuse my double post, but our characters are brought to the current world by portals right?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 6:37 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 7:25 pm

Okay good, then I am almost done with my first post.

What world are we in and can you describe it a bit? All I pick up from the IC is that there is a lot of destruction going on.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

We were somewhere in some city that I have no idea how to describe except as a giant pile of fallen rocks and (some) intact buildings with a giant purple monster that is in pain being tortured by living phallic and cervic demons destroying everything.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 7:52 pm

Sounds like...a fun place to be?

I'm splitting up my characters for now, so I plan on some of them being on the outskirts of the town.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 2:28 pm

I finished my IC post, and I hope you don't mind Toad but I love the way you introduced your characters by using centered text. So I did something similar by using their nicknames and full names.

I also used colors to show the character because I felt like my post lacked color XD
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 3:39 pm

Oh, the introduction? Those were for my boss characters. Just to add a bit of punch.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 3:47 pm

Only your boss characters? Well I guess it makes more sense now XD I thought you were being like SSBB when new playable characters are first shown.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 4:15 pm

No, I was thinking more along the lines of The Legend of Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:50 am

Alright, I'm back from my prolonged absence at long last. I have new ideas (I've gotten into Homestuck again and into City of Heroes) and I think I can finally get this going again, but we'll need more players. Spread the word, Tyrannolodon is back.

Also if The Culler and the Heart of Darkness is our Jack Noir, Megatron, and our Darth Vader, Khorne and the forces of Chaos are going to be our Lord English, our Unicron, our Dark side of the force. The threat that does not reveal itself in it's earnest until the final parts of the story. But is the one that is the ultimate and real threat.

Chaos is the antithesis of the Omniverse, it is the greatest threat because it is disorder incarnate. Chaos if victorious, would overrun everything and then destroy itself in a frenzy of entropy, ending ALL things. This is why it's the big bad. The Warp has become so uncontrolled with nothing even approaching the level of power used by the Chaos gods that it threatens to overwhelm all.

The whole dimensional clash is the last stage in the plot of Chaos, to bring all things down in complete entropy by increasing the amount of those primal emotions, that disorder and pandemonium, to a point of critical mass that leads to an unstoppable reaction that destroys everything resembling structure and drags everything down to the level of madness seen in the warp.

Even other omnicidalists such as Lord English and Unicron don't want the flavour of destruction Chaos will bring. Because that kind of destruction is going to be a horrific one. Most of the Destroyers have yet to realize that in the end, to Chaos they are tools that will be messily discarded at the whims of the Dark Gods, or are already so crazy/enamored with the worship of it they don't care or actively want that.

So this is the new characterization of the conflict. One to bring the Omniverse out of an age of hopelessness and entropy, where fate is dictated by Cruel Gods whose only real rivals are one another. In this age of the omniverse Chaos and it's allies were able to intervene at will and nobody could seriously retaliate, though thankfully said forces tended to fight each other more than they attacked the materium. This is a fight to end that eon of terror and avert the collapse of all things into a maelstrom of madness.

Simply put, the Current system put in place after the old Epsilon Confederacy overthrew the Incarnates is broken now that power has concentrated heavily into the hands of the Warp, this dimensional clash is the collapse of that system, now that the Gods of Chaos have put aside their differences, they are putting things in place for what will be the cosmic equivalent of the most destructive debauchery fest ever.

The omniverse is dying, it can't survive the current system. Either Chaos gets rebalanced or the Omniverse folds over into it. Whether or not it would be totally destroyed by a complete subsumation of the other aspects of the Omniverse into the Warp is unknown, but it is known that it would be horrible and self destructive.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 1:38 pm

Okay.

(Gosh, I think I should be keeping track of details, it's getting a bit hard...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next