WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

How to advance the human race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

How to advance the human race Empty
PostSubject: How to advance the human race   How to advance the human race I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:15 pm

Anarchy.
The word brings to mind murder and chaos. But that is false. After a while of true freedom, the population would begin to develop a moral code, having vigilantes who kill those who do wrong. Humanity begins to live by this moral code, and we become a more moral species as a whole.
Eugenics.
Whoo, big one. I don't mean killing the obsolete, but if we sterilize them we will technically advance the gene pool, to create a masterrace. All of humanity being great thinkers, authors, scientists. Conflicts can be solved peacefully.
Segregated hospitals.
I mean not by race, I mean like there are separate hospital colonies from normal cities. That way, there is more space for JUST hospitals and communicable disease spreading is kept to a minimum. It is both hospitalization and quarantine, two things that are HIGHLY useful. Anyone who dies of a communicable disease is cremated, and the family gets the ashes. No exposure to disease from a great big corpse.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

How to advance the human race Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to advance the human race   How to advance the human race I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:35 am

Anarchy if there's an actual reason for it. Not just for the sake of anarchy. It makes you no better than the government you're rebelling against.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/

How to advance the human race
Page 1 of 1