WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC

Go down 
+3
Hollen123
some dumb bird
Dragockon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC Empty
PostSubject: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:12 pm

This is the IC to The Remnant War's:

The sun showed its beautiful rays like the light of hope for our little world; its brightened yellow rays exposed the barren yet growing land from the darkness of the night. It showed the shining city’s that are rebuilding and the people that are smiling because…Because it’s the seventh anniversary of
The Remnant War’s
All was peaceful all was quiet and you could almost think that the great War with the Remnants never happened, only sight people had of them were the junkbots. Remnants constructed from the junk and rusted metal scattered across the globe. There were no wars the countries of the world knew better then to start any this soon after The Remnant War’s.
Maybe just maybe all would go well…
Right?
Oh how wrong you are my friend.
A vibrating sound was heard on Kemp night stand. It was his pager; Sara’s was going off as well. “Oh come on.” He groaned muting the pager. He took a deep breath and said. “They’re calling us to duty.” He said enjoying a moments rest before getting up. “We probably just need to take out another generator the Junkbots set up.”

As they drove through the city to the base Kemp wished they could have just stayed in bed all day. Remembering something, he said to Sara. “Yesterday I bought us plain tickets to Flood City.” Flood City was a place that was decimated by the Remnant at the beginning of the war. Kemp and Sara admitted feelings for each other shortly after Kemp saved her life there. The City had since been reconstructed by the rebuilding humans. The massive craters from the bombing still remained in the city, but roads had been built around them and bridges over some of them. The craters had become a kind of tourist attraction; many of them were very much like beaches as they were filled with water. Kemp and Sara for the last three years had made trips to the city for their anniversary, and wood reminisce the time they fell in love in the very crater where he saved her life.

Sara turned to him to answer she said “Okay, I remember that place. You know people have disappeared there? Because they sometimes miss one of the Remnant sin the water, like the one that almost drowned me.” She looked out the window remembering that day.

Quite some time has passed…the town of Newtek has since grown into a large prosperous city. Junkbots inhabit the Dead Lands (Places where humans have not yet repopulated) all that remain of the Remnant. Creatures created by the Remnant binded with Earth’s ecosystems, and can now be as commonly seen as rabbits and squirrels. The Earth is at peace as humans rebuild. Kemp and Sara, now happily married, live in a house in the city rather than at the base.
“What are they calling us for Kemp?” Sara asked shaking away the memory, she watched him drive and chuckled “You never let me drive after that crash did you?” She said and couldn’t resist smiling.

//Recording Z-T-Seventy Zero: Time: 4/2/2057 -The anniversary of The Remnant Wars//
*Start recording*
//Recording starting please wait//
//Recording started//

“ Hello my fellow soldier if that is who is listening if not well hello anyway. Now let me tell you something of that place out there called earth, where Blood is always flowing and the world hates all always trying to find more trouble. First there is never peace; you will die in world at war. And The Remnant’s no matter what they tell you they are out there, Haha! Their tell you you’re paranoid it’s the anniversary of the end of The Remnant War’s! But no it’s NOT the Anniversary of the ‘end’ of The Remnant War’s it’s the anniversary of the beginning, oh yes it’s only the beginning my dear fellow…
So go, go and die or live to what you will or do what your commander tells you your life is your own choice. But know this, you will be afraid you will tremble at the feet of the Remnants…
But know this, don’t let fear stop you from doing what You know is right. Search for that feeling, you will know what to do, you may scream you may run but the one thing The Remnants and the War they have brought down on us will never be able to take away from you. From me, From General Mire’s and all of humanity is…

Hope. There is always
One last hope.

Always,

This is Jake Quin sighing off good night humanity!”

//End of recording Z-T-Seventy Zero//
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:34 pm

A young woman, blond hair almost down to her shoulders, dressed in jeans and wearing a white tanktop underneath her yellow one, reflects the springtime air around her as she carries her son in one arm and holds her bow in the other, quiver over her shoulder holding enough arrows to bring in tonight's meal.

Being of age now, twenty-five to be exact, she still performs the duties she had as a 'child' but has taken on several new ones.

Like being a mother for example.

She sets her three year old son down on the soft leaves, flitting shadows dancing across the brown surface. He begins to run around playfully as the wind blows a warm breeze that ruffles his short hair.

The girl gets her son's attention and puts a finger to her lips in a motion she had drilled into him for his entire life: if he is to go hunting with her, he has to be still and very quiet. He stops running about and mimics the movement, plopping down on his little toddler trousers.

Satisfied with her child's behavior, Mira smiles and turns around, examining the landscape for her prey she had been tracking. Nocking an arrow, she holds it in place, ready to draw back and shoot at a second's notice. She waits within sight of her son, who watches his mother's swift and sleek movements with an adoration only a small child, and offspring of one's own, can provide.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 10:25 pm

"The question is which one?" Kemp asked referring to Sara's crash statement. Over the years Sara had a history of crashing vehicles. "I dunno what the're calling us for, probably just to take out another batch of Junkbots." He said still driving. He looked at the city around him, it had been soo long and it changed so fast after the defeat of the Remnant. As Kemp and Sara speed toward the're destination, many miles away in the Black Desert, (a large desert made of ash that now lies where Orlando Florida used to be) Oldrak an extraterrestrial being who is the only physically existing one of his species who long ago engineered the remnant for the purposes of military conquest, scans through information gathered about humans, a species of hairless apes who somehow managed to defeat the vast armada of the children of his people (the remnants), a species he one day ensured to make his sworn foe. "Show it to me again Tendraak." Oldrak said having just seen a visual recording taken by one of the many Junkbots that inhabit the Dead Lands. A recording replayed on a screen aboard an unkempt downed cruiser. It displayed a recording of human supply trucks carrying different material's such as metal and other thing crushal to machinery components. "This is mearly one of many supply convoys I've observed headed towards the outer rim of their recolonized zones." He said rubbing the skin above his upper lip in an alien language. "What would You conclude Vilmat?" Tendraak (An artificial intelligence in the form of a standard Remnant recon drone) asked. "The're constructing something." He responded. "But what sir?" Tendraak asked. "We'll figure out that later. I want a group to follow those transports and raid from what ever destination they are headed too, it will provide us with plenty of raw materials for more soldiers...Only two more years...just two..." Oldrak said getting up from his chair and approaching the monitor. "Then we'll wipe these miserable apes from existence." He said with a smile on his face.

For many Years now Oldrak had been constructing an army of Remnant to one day launch an invasion on Humanity. He came to them, a corruption of their data distribution network tossed them into disarray resulting in their defeat at the hands of the humans. Oldrak had since helped restore order to the Remnant and given them better leadership. Oblivious to him and his doings... humanity has no idea what's coming.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:32 am

Rook sat in her usual spot outside front paw's folded in front of her as she gazed into the forest to her left (50/60 meters away, meter is about 3 feet). Her ears flick back at the sound of the creaking shutters of Mira’s house. She lifted her head and scented the air catching Mira’s scent heading out into the forest. Rook nodded Mira must have headed out into the woods again, she didn’t follow her because Rook was sure she’d just end up scaring the prey away. Rook in the last seven years had grown, she was 7 and a half feet tall with her long sleek tail she made to about 17 feet long. She gazed around some more wondering what Ewan was doing, he was always unpredictable but Rook guessed he was sleeping. But who knew with him? He could be anywhere.
Sara laughed “Any of them, you pick I donno. Planes flying thing’s just aren’t my thing, you know Holly’s still trying to get me to fly one again? She thinks I’ll be a good pilot. I disagree with that though, after all I did crash two of them on the first two try’s.” She said her voice slowly losing its cheeriness and just back to normal tone. “After we take care of these…Junkbots I guess because that probably what it is which is annoying for the anniversary of the War but whatever. Anyway after this an officer from command wants to see me about something, he said it was to dangers over phone. I think he’s just chicken, but I suppose it’s a good point after all. I wanted you to come with me. He won’t like it but he can stuff it for all I care.”
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:52 am

"I don't think so, she knows you'd be a terrible pilot especially because of that...inconvenience a while back, you know where you walked by a test plane and it....Exploded?" He said chuckled. They Drove up to the gate to the garage of Guardian base which had expanded somewhat. The soldier there cleared them for entrance. "Sir You both are wanted in hangar 9." Kemp nodded and went to park the car. Hangar 9 was used for LRV (Land Recon Vehicle) loading onto mobile short range Transports to drop into an area.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm

At first there was blackness. Nothing. Then something- she didn't know what- happened. Now she could feel something. It was cold, and hard. The darkness was a bit brighter now- it was a bit redder and tinted slightly with purple, or blue. Something caused the little dragon hatchling to force open her eyes. She was met with a wave of information that her mind just could not handle.

She could see dark grey stone, all around her. To her right she could see a light of some sort. Whatever it was, it was bright. Sylondra, the hatchling, didn't know the word but it was sunlight. She blinked at it and raised her head off the floor, opening her right eye, as it had been the on the floor and had seen only stone. After a couple of minutes she managed to get into a rough sitting position, tail out behind her and wings draping down her sides.

Sylondra glanced around the cave a bit. The only item she saw besides gray rocks and pebbles was cyan blue streaked with purple. It was broken and cracked and on its side. It was her egg that she had hatched from not half an hour before. She poked it with her nose then jumped back when it rolled a bit.

She then turned to the light at the cave entrance. What was it? It was so bright that it took a moment for her eyes to adjust. She stood and have walked, half waddled over towards it. After a moment, her ears picked up another sound. It was the sound of birds singing. At first she recoiled from the sound, but instinct told her it meant no harm.

So Sylondra sat down at the mouth of the small cave and looked around. She saw the sky, trees, and birds. She could also see the sun, a bright circle in the sky that made her look away.

((She can be anywhere really- a park, the wilderness, whatever.))
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:11 pm

Sara nodded “Yeah I remember, you think it’s funny. I was scared to death, plus that thing almost blew me to the moon.” She paused “In pieces.” She said sounding serious but the glint in her eyes showed of amusement. As she gazed at him, she couldn’t ever imagine a day without him…

A white and blue striped dragon entered the caver in which the newly hatched Dragon(Sylondra)sat in. A blue strip went over his eye and three more descended down his stubby snout each one slowly shortening. Strips went down his back and on his thies, he had blue paws and a large crest like two pointed plates on his head also the same sea blue. He had crisp ice blue eyes that shown in the dim light showed endless years of wisdom, and his lower jaw flecked with gray beard hair showed of his century old age. Slowly he looked down at the newly hatched dragon and spoke his voice deep and cracked a low throaty sound.
“My dear hatchling, do not be afraid. For I am the chronicler.” He smiled showing stain white teeth that glittered in what little light there was.
“Mira will be glad to know that the eggs are hatching.” He commented to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:29 pm

Sylondra yelped at the sight of the Chronicler and scrambled backwards. She did not understand what he said, but she sensed that he meant her no harm. She cocked her head at him and made a squeaking sound.

She flopped her tail around a bit, trying to master it, but to no avail. Sylondra squeaked again, this time in annoyance, and left it be. Next she tried to fold her wings, but that was even more disastrous and caused her to lose her balance and fall to the left. She tried to get up but got tangled in her tail and wings and was soon a hopeless mess of limbs.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:48 pm

"Still my dear hold still." The great white dragon said bending his large muzzle down to push her to her feet. "Take slow steps, for you are safe for now." he said and slowly moved his taloned feet his claws scrape don the cavern floor and he moved some feet away to a small pond in the rock. A small sprout of water flowed out of a crack in the rock filling the pool with crystal clear water as he bent down to drink from its cool waters.

When he was done he lifted his now wet snout from the pool and turned twice around in the large cavern finely laying down and gazing at Sylondra.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:59 pm

Sylondra managed to stand shakily, and watched him. After he was done, she stumbled over to the water and squeaked curiously. She poked the surface with a claw and jumped back as if expecting something to happen. She sat down and stared curiously at the water's ripples as they bounced off the sides of the pool and back into the center.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:04 pm

"When you are thirsty you will know what to do." The crinklier said and laid the tip of his tail gently on her shoulder, to get her to look at him. When she did he pointed at himself and said "Cortaus" (Core-ta-Z) he said his name since it was simpler then 'Crinklier' which was a much larger name and Mach harder to say for her young mouth.
(Sorry a bit short)
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:09 pm

Sylondra blinked at him. "C..c...Corah. Core. Core..taz." she tried. "Ss. Ssssssss. Syl." she pointed a claw at herself this time, then cocked her head at him. "Syl. Ondra. Sylon. Dra." Sylondra seemed to be putting random sounds together, or...maybe she knew her given name all along?

She glanced at the clear water again for a moment, but then her gaze went back to the white-blue dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:21 pm

"Ah the lovely couple." Holly said walking up behind them with Ethera. "Greetings." Ethera said giving a small wave. "Hey." Kemp said laying his hand on Ethera's shoulder. "well I gotta suit up, as do you Sara I'll meet you in hangar 9." Kemp said walking away with Ethera towards the men's locker room. "So.." Holly said turning to Sara. "How have things been? You two thinking of having kids?" She asked her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:28 pm

"What?!" Sara said her cheeks flushed red for some resend "uu I-I Haven't though of it. No time soon I think no." She said as they walked down the hall way and into a room where Sara's stuff was. "Why does Kemp say suit up? As if its a polite mission? We're not flying right?" She said turning looking at Holly.
(I meant to say Chronicler not crinklier) The white dragon now know as Cortaus repeated her names as she said it "Sylondra, A lovely name like flowing water almost." he said turning his gaze to the water for a moment, a moment of silence went on then he held a small pebble in his front talons carefully. He threw it gently into the pool of clear water it skipped and fell with a small splash, sending ripples across the surface.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

Sylondra turned and watched with interest at the pebble reacting with the water. She leaned forward and poked it with a claw again, then with her nose. She squeaked happily and began playing with the water in her claws.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:01 pm

A lone feather drifts down from above, it's forest green hue glittering in the shifting light of the late morning. Falling, it sways back and forth in the wind, breezing down to the ground below.

It's source of origin is the creature to be focused on.

No bird nor alien could have shed such a feather. No, surely this creature is unique. and sure enough, there she is: a beast in flight like no other. As she twists and corkscrews through the the sky, she blocks out the sun for a moment before diving steeply toward the grassy ground below. Tucking in her wings, she closes her bright orange eyes in bliss as the breeze whips through her feathers, creating a tingly sensation that crawls up her wings onto her spine and trickles like the feeling of water down one's back.

Flaring her wings out at the last second, she lights down on the grassy field, lowering her sharp talons into the soft grass and flexing them as she folds her feathery appendages against her flanks, covering her silver scales from the sun that makes them shine.

Raising her face to the sun, her green beak glints in the light as she opens her eyes to examine the skies which she thinks she owns.

Her name is Sharptalon and she is not afraid of anything.

Last edited by Claudia Strider Pyrope on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:06 pm

Holly chuckled. "Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. Anyway I'm flying you two into the drop zone so lets get suited up shall we?" Holly said patting Sara on the back and heading for the women's locker rooms.

As Kemp and Ethera walked he remembered that Ethera and Jake once had something and he had been putting off asking her.“Ethera what ever happened to you and Jake?” Kemp asked as they walked. “I was sure you guys had something…Now it’s like you’re just friends.” Ethera simulated a deep breath. “I…I guess I could tell you…y-you are my father in a sense.” She said. “Tell daddy all about your boy troubles.” He said jokingly putting his hand on her shoulder. She looked down then to Kemp. “At first…I-I did feel…something, we kissed, and it was great, but…as things got a bit further, I could only be reminded how…I still wasn’t human…not a real woman. I decided he shouldn’t be waisting his love life…with a machine.” She said in a depressed tone. “Ethera you’re much more than a machine you’re-A mockery!...Of what a human is.” She interrupted Kemp. She pulled out her knife and cut her palm, she held open the cut for Kemp to see. “Nothing, but nuts and bolts, hidden beneath an imitation hide.” Kemp could see part of her appendage hydraulics. "I can satisfy him all I want, but I'm not going to get any form of physical pleasure out of him, nor can I birth a child!" She stopped and looked down for a moment then said. "I'm nothing but an advance blow up doll when it comes to that kind of relationship. Best for us just to be friends, I'll let him find a real woman...not an imitation." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:11 am

"Very well, and its fine." Sara said, and started putting her stuff on. "As long as they let as where the vest when we get there. 200 pounds of steal between you and the bullet no matter how heavy as good." (The vest they where (The ones you see most military men in US where) Have steal plates inside them.)

The Crinklier watched her play with the water, he dipped his tail into the pool and then pushed a wave of water towards her splashing her with the wet water. The sides of his jaws lifted as eh smiled.

((Sorry I'm a bit busy short post))
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:38 am

"Did you tell him this?" Kemp asked as they reached the door of the locker rooms.Ethera shook her head and said. "You think I'm gonna break his heart like that, no I let it die down...Now we're just friends." Kemp put his hand on her shoulder. "I wish there was more I could do for you." She gave a small smile then said. "Don't worry about me, just make sure your marriage doesn't fall apart...Its one of the most Sacred things between a man and a woman." She saluted him and walked off. He went inside and got his mech hazard suit on and went to hangar 9 to meet Sara.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:44 am

Sara was there, pacing back and forth she had her suit and stuff on. It sounded like she was mumbling in a deep tone but to soft to understand any of it. As Kemp came in she stopped and looked at him, "Hello Kemp, is something wrong?" She asked he hid his emotions from his face well but Sara thought he seemed worried maybe..? Maybe it just her, she had a lot on her mind at the moment anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:03 pm

Sylondra yelped, but then started to make a growling, hiccuping noise that was laughter. She fell on her back laughing for no apparent reason.

((Babies are easy to amuse.))
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:59 pm

"Everything's fine." He said looking at the large plane the mech's were being loaded on to. "love birds!" Holly's voice yelled from the cargo bay of the plane. "All aboard." She added jokingly. Kemp jerked his head at the plane and he and Sara Boarded.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

"I hate planes" Sara mumbled after Holly mention she liked them, and walked on board every step remind her of Max plunging into the ground on the day of his death. She steeled (If thats the right expression..?) herself and walked inside.

The Chronicler smiled as he watched the Young dragon laughing, remembering how he and his brother used to laugh at the slightest thing.. They where always together.
Why had they have to go separate ways?
Why?
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:18 pm

(its stole I think u meant forced)

The cargo bay door shut and they took their seats near the cockpit. "Holly where's our drop off zone anyway?" Kemp asked buckling himself in. "Black Desert zone 208." She said over the radio. They felt the plane began to move and soon they were up in the air, Kemp felt them leave the ground. The mechs were held in place by bonds in the cargo bay, there was no chance they were going to slide around. "Oh Boy...the Black Desert." Kemp said jokingly, the Black Desert was known for being a junkbot activity hot spot.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

Sara got inside and bucked herself in next to kemp, she didn't answer Kemp's comment starring at her feet, feeling the plan shift and roll as they flew, her heart seemed to thud in her ears. She blink and shook her head a few times to try to clear it. Running her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next