WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC

Go down 
+3
Hollen123
some dumb bird
Dragockon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollen123
Refugee

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:30 pm

A while past, Kemp and Sara had fallen asleep during the ride. Finally Holly said. "Approaching LZ, get ready to drop." Kemp and Sara were jolted awake. "Alright." Kemp said readying his mech for departure.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:42 pm

Sara Shook her head as they woke with a jolt, she was surpassed she slept at all in this plane. It still horrified her, and she was more then glad to get ready for the LZ. Hopefully they'd be on the ground soon...
At lest thats what she hoped.

(Sorry short)
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:54 pm

Sylondra sat up after awhile then leaned over to look into the water. She leaned a bit too far over, however, as she lost her balance in fell in. She caused quite a splash as she hit the water- a baby dragon at a foot long id bigger than a pebble.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 2:30 am

As Holly leveled the plane to the ground and landed Kemp released the clamps on the LRV's. "And...touch down. Find those Junkbots and give em hell." She said over the radio. Kemp climbed into his LRV the blast shield lowered and his display screen switched on. (note LRV's are not highly armored and are small recon mechs with the pilot exposed form the sides.) He switched on the systems and stood the mech up. As he and Sara began moving forward he asked. "So Holly whats so important about this that they had to bring us all the way out here?" "We've been detecting power fluctuations in this area, which means it s likely the Junkbots got another generator up and running, you just need to take it out then you two can go home and...do what ever you do there, though if you guys aren't popping out any kids, I can't imagine what you're doing wrong. You always did everything so perfectly Kemp hahaha-Maybe you'd like to report to the General for harassment. She's my wife and we can talk about that stuff when we want to, and if you're welcome to take part in that conversation, I'll be the first to send you an invitation! Do I make myself clear Lieutenant Commander?!" Kemp strictly interrupted Holly. "Phf...Yes sir." Holly responded not very seriously. "Now I hope we can return to being professorial." Kemp said as a closing statement.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:44 am

Sara said nothing but was clearly glad not to talk about that, she didn't understand why Holly kept bringing that up. Shaking her head she focused on the mission, "Okay, what direction is the generator being picked up? We can head that way and I'm sure the activity of the Remnants should lead as to it." She paused before saying "I mean the junkbots." She corrected herself.
_________
The chronicler eland over the pool of water and chuckled, "Haveing fun are we now?" he said his tail flicked across the ground in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:58 am

"I'm marking it on your screen." Holly said doing a few things on a laptop. within seconds a red spare appeared on their monitors in the LRV's. "alright lets ,hit it, Kemp said moving forward. They had to wear helmet in the Black Desert because it was composed mainly of ash and rubble, and the slightest movement through ask into the air which they could accidentally inhail without helmet.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 12:03 pm

5ylondra crawled out of the water and shook it off her scales, much like a dog would. This caused her to fling her tail and wings about and to fall in the water again. The second time she got out of the water she moved away before shaking the water off. Then she walked back over to the water and poked it again.

She tried licking it and instinctively started lapping it up. Sylondra seemed satisfied when she finished. She stumbled over to the Chronicler and curled up next to him, sighing happily before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 1:14 pm

The Chronicler smiled, water ad gotten on his scales but he didn't mind. Memory's flash before his eyes, and he suddenly wondered where Sharptalon was. He remember his brother at the time of his death admitting his love for the beautiful young Dragon. And he felt a deep sadness at the loss, he wished they could have been together. Zuron and The Chronicler, if only..If only yes but it didn't happen that way.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 1:20 pm

Sylondra sighed in her sleep, dreaming about whatever baby dragons dream about.

[Short timeskip]

Sylondra blinked open her eyes to the brighter light. She yawned, showing off her small teeth and red forked tongue. She stood up a bit shakily and stretched much like a cat would. Then she walked over to the pool to get a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm

The Chronicler was wet when Sylondra woke up and he was already awake he let out a long sigh, "Hatchlings never sleep long do they?" and he released something, if he was going to take car of Sylondra he would need help.. As he didn't have a mate... he would need a female dragon to help him with this, mostly the male dragons when mated would hunt all day.
He thought maybe Rook but no she was never really wild and was still much to young to know how to help him, he couldn't watch this hatchling all day anyways...
That left tone on Raptorwing to go to.

Sharptalon.

Well he had wanted to see her anyway, might as well bring company.

Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

Kemp and Sara continued onward, with each step the mechs flung dust and ash into the air every now and then they would have to wipe the soot other their visor's. Remembering Holly's pestering after there drop off he asked Sara. "DO you want kids?" He turned his head to see the side of Sara's in the other LRV.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:42 pm

"D**** kemp your just as bad as Holly." Said Sara not looking at him but distracting herself with the ash as the flew into clouds of black dust. She/The mech/ Jumped forward and when she landed a large cloud of the ash went up covering them in black dust. She chuckled as the ash went up in a large cloud around them.
Clearly she was ignoring his question.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:52 pm

"How?! We're married for god sake you knew I was going to ask the question some time!" Kemp said using a jump boost forward.

Far from Sara and Kemp Oldrak and his army in progress were conducting war games testing out a new targeting system he developed for the remnant. "Virtual target critical hit 78% accuracy." A remnant mech reported to Oldrak. "Well that is improved 12% than last time." He said in an alien language. Oldrak himself was piloting a mech. (Note Remnant Mech's DO NOT have pilots or cockpits they are just larger Remnant.)
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:02 pm

Sara sighed to herself she hadn't wanted to make him mad, great now it just be harder to talk to him she knew. She stopped and turned to him facing his mech with her and she said, placing her finger on his shirt she said "Once this wars is over, we can have kids. But first thing is your not the one having it, and theres a war going on you know. We could die any moment. They say the war's over but don't you believe a word of it. I never had a childhood, my Mother didn't even live long enough to tell my how to take care of a child! I don't want to talk about it okay?! Your not the one that would be having it now just drop it!" She said loosing her anger triwling around and in a short run trotting off ahead of him. She felt instantly bad about it, liek a thorn in her heart but she kept going. Max had asked her the same thing the day eh left and died.
The exact same thing, and she had said yes. But it was also the anniversary of the beginning of the war, the 7th or 8th last time she checked. As she started get ahead of kemp she kept running until she finely stopped he was far behind her now she she could still see him a bit through the clouds of ash.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:21 pm

"Ok sorry don't need to bite my head off like a Banshee." He said catching up with her. "Gees, I have doubts about the war being over too, but I'm begging to think it is-whoa..." He suddenly stopped looking at his screen.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:25 pm

"No" Sara said " I'm sorry, its just...Stressing sometimes. I get it from my parents, they always yelled a lot. I Shouldn't have given and yelled at you. Its not you I'm angry with really." Noticing Kemp had stopped she turned and said "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:33 pm

"Looks like we're getting power reading ahead...but their kinda higher than I thought they would be." He said checking his instruments again. "Its just over that next rise, looks like they got several generators up." He said approaching the hill.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:36 pm

"Oh." Sara said and followed him slowly walking towards the rise as they approached their steps sending small puffs of dark ash clouds up they reached the rise.

There was a lot more then just a few generators.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:50 pm

Kemp reached the top before Sara. He was stunned and couldn't speak. He managed to whisper one word. "...No." The small valley before them was filled with not Junkbots, but full properly built Remnant gathered around a crashed Remnant battle cruiser. He lifted his blast shield and looked with his own eyes.

Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:54 pm

Sara reached it after him she starred for a moment then said. "They never left, they never givee up... How could we be so stupid?" The silence seemed to stretch on but it was only a few seconds before Sara said again seeming to lost the ability to use her voice as she barley got out "We need to go kemp.. Now." She wanted to scream, but she didn't she felt the anger comeing up, the anger that after all these years they hadn't stopped their enemy after all. She treed to focused on the time at hand.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 9:59 am

Sylondra glanced up at the Chronicler as if she knew what he was thinking, or maybe just because he said something. There was a faint growling noise and Sylondra jumped, whirling around and losing balance. There was no evident source of the sound, and it was gone.

She sat down and glanced around a bit more, until the growling came again. She yelped and glanced down at her stomach, like Did you say something?
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:35 am

The chronicler laughed and he bend his long neck over his shoulder; a short snap as he closed his jaws around what he was looking for. Sylondra might have noticed he was still wet and had blood on his claws his head came back around and he dropped some meat at her feet.
He said "Generally you'd have milk from your mother...But as you see she's not here; and probably not alive either so your'll have to settle for meat my dear." He finished with a slight pause.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:05 pm

"Took the words right out of my mouth lets go." Kemp said quickly turning around. "Holly follow our trackers we need immediate extraction!" He added as they ran forward. Vilmat hostile units detected to northwest, suggest checking radar." Tendraak reported to Oldrak. "What?!" He yelled looking around. Spotting them he yelled kill them!" He yelled boosting his mech into the air several mechs followed. "Talk about waking up a sleeping giant!" Kemp said as they appeared on the rear view camera. "Holly!" He exclaimed. "Coming what is it?" She asked. "Remnant actual remnant!" He responded as a beam struck right next to him. He sound of remnant bullets impacting their mechs every now and then could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

"Holly if you ever had a hope the war would be over you might as well throw that in the trash right now! Thousands of them, they where waiting for the right moment, we can explain more later but we have to get out of here now!" Sara said as they ran they where running at pull speed and ash was going up in large clouds.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:28 pm

"Really that looked more like a few hundred but still threatening." Kemp said firing behind him still moving forward. A loud clank let him know he shot one down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next