WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Remember the good old days?

Go down 
+5
Master of ImpZ
Shade
ron
Snowy
Dinh_AaronMk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

Remember the good old days? Empty
PostSubject: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:14 pm

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/64998.page

I am fucking laughing at this in hindsight.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 9:11 am

I can't see the Sporum. D:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm

Is it not working?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 1:56 pm

No, I am incapable of viewing any game related sites.

What is it?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:03 pm

It's Shade's fake death thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:15 pm

Oh, that. Pfft, yeah I remember that.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 6:17 pm

Damn you guys, do not fucking remind me about that, hahaha. In terms of dick moves and bitchiness, I think I deserve a prize.

Last I checked a few months ago, my Sporum Wiki entry was still amusing. I particularly liked the part regarding that and the "known for being smarter than HaxorzUnited14" part. Must have infuriated him to see that.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 6:21 pm

Lol.

I do not remember who else, but me and a few others investigated that whole thing, looking into obituaries and everything. Should make you feel special in one way, people even cared enough to look and figure it out. On and off I was not sure about it, but I knew if something did happen to you, me or someone would find out what it was, and lay the whole thing to rest.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 7:06 pm

I appreciate it, in a way. I wasn't doing that for attention or sympathy, though.

To be entirely honest, at the time I posted that things were a bit on the fucked up side in my life. Suffice to say my girlfriend at the time was going to be a mother and yours truly was not going to be the father. Needless to say, we were no longer together after that, and I was getting a LOT of shit for not "sticking by her". It took a while for the real father to finally confess to it, and I was pretty damned hurt by the fact she did that (had been going on for a while, apparently, she just got unlucky that once. Really unlucky.), given how close we were (or so I thought). I was just pissed off at the world in general and, while I'm no psychiatrist, a chance to fuck with someone the way most of the people I knew were irritating me was appealing in a rather morbid way.

I guess the moral of this story is: bitches be crazy. And also Shade's a dick, no matter how you spin it.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:34 pm

Bitches are always crazy.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

I was one of the investigators too. I googled news reports of crashes in his state, since crashes ending in fatalities are always well reported.

fuuuuck, was that actually 2 years ago... that makes me just... ugh. I'm starting to feel old... and I'm only 18! fuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

If that makes you feel old, try being 21 in this group. ;)
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:50 pm

naw, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:19 am

SnowyPenguin wrote:
If that makes you feel old, try being 21 in this group. ;)

Twenty one in July. WOO!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:38 pm

haha, your all old!
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:38 pm

I feel old...
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 3:38 pm

I don't know why this didn't occur to me before, but Aaron, is the "dinh" in your name perhaps the same as the Dark Tower dinh?
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm

Ah, I love that series. Couldn't bring myself to read the true ending, though, although I've heard the bulk of it from friends.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 9:18 pm

I remember this. XD I also seem to remember you calling me and a few others stupid for forgiving you for it.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 9:35 pm

Shade wrote:
Ah, I love that series. Couldn't bring myself to read the true ending, though, although I've heard the bulk of it from friends.

Despite the ranting Stephen King had I did read the "true" ending.

A BOOK IS NOT DONE UNTIL THE LAST PAGE IS READ.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 9:36 pm

As a side note, apparently Stephen King is writing another Dark Tower book. At least that's what my mom said, and she follows him pretty avidly, has all his books.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:13 pm

Ghrahasghsa HOLY SHIT COMES OUT TUESDAY. I'd forgotten, and now I'm pissed you reminded me. 48 more hours. Damn.

Yeah, all I heard was
Spoiler:
. I've heard it from a few different sites, but I've convinced myself as long as I don't read it, it's a giant mass conspiracy by everyone else.

That series was really well done, though. One of the few series where I actually felt upset when the characters died-normally it's too predictable or, cynically, I'm just happy when some of the characters die.

Although when
Spoiler:
died and
Spoiler:
lived I almost threw the book across the room. I know I should've seen it coming, but damn.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:39 pm

I have never really read any Stephen King books, but I plan too eventually.

Also, Shade. Weren't you going to rejoin Precipice??
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 1:40 pm

Ømnitheism wrote:
As a side note, apparently Stephen King is writing another Dark Tower book. At least that's what my mom said, and she follows him pretty avidly, has all his books.

wat

I heard they want to make a movie of the series. But I haven't heard of a new book for the series.

Still waiting on the Cell movie...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the good old days?   Remember the good old days? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember the good old days?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: