WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)

Go down 
+3
Szemetlada
DB
Rachel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 6:15 am

Are they going to be spaced out, or in the OP like Lulus?
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:37 am

I noticed my last name is in the OP, LOL. Just take the O off of O'Reynolds and there.

Coincidences right?
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:38 am

I see what IC is now, thanks... I'm not supposed to be planning Rie's intro... am I?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 12:04 pm

I'm not sure Claw. I think you have a say in what happens :3
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 4:09 pm

Oh, okay.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 4:42 pm

You could always PM Archy and see if he has anything planned :3

(How was Old Port?)
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 7:09 pm

I'll figure out how to do that.

(I didn't end up going, just lounged at home with the dog.)
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 7:59 pm

The PM button in near the bottom of a post :3
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 2:50 pm

Yeah~
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 5:09 pm

Archy~ WHY U NO START IC YET? Stop being lazy or I'll do it myself~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:31 pm

*snoring*

*facedesk*

I'm up, I'm up; I swear!

Oh, right. Ah... Hmm. I have a pretty friggin' long drive (yes, I will be watching the Austin Powers movies, in case you were wondering) coming up soon; I'll probably get bored and decide to actually work on the IC finally. Or I'll play Etrian Odyssey.

Maybe both.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:07 pm

*Huggles through the internets*

Phew~ I thought you were dead~ Enjoy your ride and your movies I can wait a bit longer now knowing that you haven't forgotten about this yet :3
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:43 pm

Well of course I haven't! It might help if, say, I could keep watching One Piece, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope that doesn't want to happen.

Also, people need to get sheets in, so...
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 7:58 am

:3 Well part of the problem might be that you haven't added Geek's Sheet to the OP~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 10:21 am

*crickets*

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

*Tumbleweed*

Um...Yeah~
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 12:02 pm

Name: Sam
Appearance: Sam is, at first glance, a tropical bird of some sort. Then you realize that even as short as he is, he’s much too large to be a tropical bird that you’ve seen before. Even were he a tropical bird, you’d double-take at the pure, unadulterated color that adorns his body like some sort of, well, tropical bird. He wears a bright green vest, barely visible underneath the pastel-colored patches that cover it to the point of making you wonder if they’re all for functional purposes, to which the answer is yes, they clearly function quite well at simultaneously grabbing your eyes and making you want to look away. The same can be said for his pants, originally the same flavor of bright green, but even more obscured by the numerous patches, some used as usually intended by a patch, due to the age of his clothing. A white undershirt looks out of place on him, but it’s there.
His face is also somewhat reminiscent of a bird. His nose, while not prominent, is sharply defined, and almost hooked. His eyes are a beady dark brown, nearly black, especially from a distance. His short blond hair is always either covered by his considerably patched and multicolored hood or shows signs of having recently been in such a state.
Personality: He’s a pretty friendly guy, you could say. Oh, he’s not naïve, of course, or he’d be dead out consorting with pirates. But he is certainly a fun guy to be around, quite the jokester, not that the jokes are always very good.
Strong Point: He keeps several hidden knives throughout his person and guitar. They appear and disappear about as quickly as any of the rest of his considerable bag of benign and …less benign tricks.
Role on Ship: Musician and overall entertainer
Life Goal: To travel everywhere and see everything.

yay carpity carp sheet
i kicked that tumbleweed so hard with this terrible wall of text get it out of my sight please thank you
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 11:38 am

Nice job getting rid of the tumbleweed! It looked out of place.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 2:08 pm

*dusts out the tumbleweeds once more*
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 2:14 pm

*lights them on FIRE*

Because fire is fun for the whole family!

Anywho; DB, you are probably beginning to question the whereabouts of the IC. Hell, you might have even been wondering where I went. Well, I'll answer the second first; it is a royal pain in the ass getting on here now, because, for some inexplicable reason, my iPod likes to LAWLSHUTDOWN while I'm on this site (okay, it does that on most every site; I've been avoiding the Internet on the whole for a while), and it's even more annoying trying to use the chatbox. The answer to the first question- I'm on vacation, and I didn't end up having time to do it on the drive because I ended up being the navigator because my dad doesn't believe in GPS.

However, that being said, I do plan on getting the IC up sooner or later. Just be patient, see if anyone else wants to join still, and I'll get it up.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

*Throws water on fire* Bad Archy! Don't play with fire!

Don't worry too much about the IC Archy. I will be leaving for about a week tomorrow with limited internet access but then I will be back and postier then ever!
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 11:47 pm

Seriously, these tumbleweeds need to get out. Someone should start a Western RP for them to gather in. The closest we have to deserts are beaches.

Anyway, I may or may not be finally getting started on that musical thingy I said I'd do.
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 2:19 pm

*Runs off with the tumbleweeds*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7