WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Birthday Protip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Birthday Protip Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Protip   Birthday Protip I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 12:13 am

When you get a notification someone's birthday is coming up, just hop over to the calendar via the link in the little navbar at the top of the page. That lists the exact day, so you don't have to spam happy birthday wishes at people every day of the week and hope you hit the right day.

Hope that helps, and enjoy your birthdaying. Party on.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Birthday Protip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Protip   Birthday Protip I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 8:04 am

Doesn't it say on the "Online section" toolbar when it actually is someone's birthday, as well as when they will have a birthday soon? :U
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Birthday Protip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Protip   Birthday Protip I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 9:44 am

Yes, but if you want to start googling funny cake pictures early...
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Birthday Protip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Protip   Birthday Protip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Protip
Page 1 of 1