WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)

Go down 
+7
Trilole
Ømnivalence
Gaius Sulpicia
Surprise
Patches
Szemetlada
Diamondback
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm

He flicked on the TV set in her room and shrugged, looking as the news announced David Cady had been arrested and moved to a DC facility. He grabbed his gun slowly and lifted it, pressing it to his temple. All his work, all his efforts and Nox got arrested... This was getting stressful... Even his partner seemed a bit more distant than most would be.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:22 pm

Steph sat up at the sight of him pressing the gun to his head. "Please, don't. If it's Nox... we'll rescue him, I'm sure." She slipped her arms around his waist, chin over his shoulder. "He's probably already working on a way to escape."
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:27 pm

"He's gone fucking CRAZY, and he's on the way to D.C. Fucking hell, we had problems killing the few military we actually encounter. We had to turn that hulking brute into a veritable golem! Now against their full power..? We're fucked.. We CAN'T get him.. They'll test on him again.." He felt his hand shaking..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

She took a deep breath, thinking of ways to help him calm down. She eventually leaned him over until he was lying down on the bed. Kneeling beside him, she clasped his hands. "He'll get out, I know it. You need to know it too, it's his best chance." She moved his hands to the bare skin on her stomach. "Even if you can't save him, you still have two lives to protect, just as much. There's no point in fretting over things we can't help for the moment, they'll work themselves out."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:35 pm

He nodded and felt his eyes rolling back into his head. Such a killing headache.. He could hear distant memories. But now wasn't the time. He sat up and smiled at her. "How strong are you, dear? I know they'll have beds but we've got some special equipment here we can't lose.. So we'll go to the nearest hotel." He stood up and brushed his shoulders off. Nothing like moving pointless shit around to keep your mind off a dying friend.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:38 pm

She rolled her shoulders slightly. "Like this? Not much good. As a gorgon, I could easily tow a car without the brakes on. Just depends on what you need me to carry." She looked down at herself again. "Anything I can do to help."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

"Don't inconvenience yourself dear. We just need to bring some electronic equipment, a lovely light dossier or two and a vile of the Catalyst virus. Simple enough. Just curious if you could carry some of the load." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:43 pm

She thought about it for a moment, it didn't sound too difficult. "I guess... I can conceal the Catalysts in me for the trip. The equipment will need to be in packs that can be strapped to my body, it depends on whether you want this to be a one trip or fast runs."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

"One trip will probably be the safest... So I guess I have to pack up, right? And don't worry I can carry the serum in my pocket..." He stroked her snakes and giggled. They were wrapping around his fingers playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:51 pm

She smiled again. "Whatever works for you." She undid her jeans to let her snake body emerge, wrapping herself around his legs. "First I want to make sure you're feeling better, you didn't look too good when you saw the news and all."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:56 pm

He grinned wolfishly at her. "And what did you have in mind for making me feel better..?" He reached out to wrap his arms around her torso as she assumed her gorgon form. He pushed the door closed with his free arm smiling at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:57 pm

"Mister Cady, we have strong suspicions you have wen experiencing hallucinations." To tell or not to tell? They could cure him. Otherwise, he could get himself labeled as crazier. He took a chance.
"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:01 pm

She rested her head on his shoulder, letting the snakes curl around him. "Whatever you like. You just looked like you needed something to take your mind off things, and you said how much you enjoyed these snake hugs."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:19 pm

Bite him.
"What?"
It's the only way you'll escape.
Nox trusted the voice. It had been right so far, so... He leaned over the table and tore into the side of the man's neck. He had severed multiple veins and arteries when...
Hisssss.
A greenish gas filled the room. Sedative. He slid down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:25 pm

He kissed her and shivered with pleasure at the touch. He kissed her deeply and shook his head slowly. "C'mon, let's head off.. We've got to start cleaning out both our rooms AND prepare the hotel with traps and the like to keep us safe from invaders..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:28 pm

She nodded, slowly releasing him from her coils. Taking the moment to stretch, she fixed her shirt and turned to look at her room. "Well all I had was the clothes on, I don't see much that probably won't be at the hotel." Nevertheless, she picked the scales out of the bed, neatening it out afterwards. Putting her jacket on again, she went out into the hallway and rubbed her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:30 pm

Walking after her he grabbed a few cubits of spare materials then set up containers of the electronics they'd collected. Afterwards he stored ammunition, throwing knives and the like. Slowly he packed up three crates worth of their materials including clothing and weapons. "Right. Let's get going then, my love."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:33 pm

She nudged him teasingly with her shoulder. "Just strap them under my waist, and go from there. I'll try not to wear out the ones touching the ground." Finding a seat, she positioned herself so the containers could be leaned on her without much slipping.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:36 pm

He awoke strapped into a machine like an MRI machine. His head was immobilized. He felt a single spot of warmth on his temple. He tried to look.. He could faintly see a laser dot. It seemed to be a guide... But for what?
"He's awake. Sedate him again."
"But sir-"
"This procedure is very delicate. Do not interfere." The line in his arm switched to... Morphine? Why morphine? He was falling asleep fast. He heard a faint whirr.

https://rpproject.rpg-board.net/t340-catalysts-ic-oh-the-thread-is-slowly-dying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34