WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:00 pm

it was like two months ago i think?

but yeah that prolly explains the lack of people
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:09 pm

Yeah, well I got one person to like it!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:32 pm

whoooooo XD
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:33 pm

I don't know, some random person.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:39 pm

We could totally make a HS soundpack for L4D. Well, unless one's already been done xP
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:40 pm

There is a soundpack, but it's only sort of okay. THey only replaced some of the sound files so it's sort of weird.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:54 pm

Okay, so... Soundpack, new weapon skins, new character models, and some gameplay tweaks, as well as a bunch of new maps, and we've got ourself a HS mod!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:55 pm

INDEED! You know if I can actually do any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 2:30 pm

Not sure if this was mentioned but...
*cough*
Spoiler:
*cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread   The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Homestuck Left4Dead Crossover Idea Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2