WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Life in Nowhere IC

Go down 
+2
MoonlightDreams
Gaius Sulpicia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:32 pm

She was grateful to pack her things away and head off to the cafeteria. Instead of immediately getting food however, she decided to wait to see if anyone in particular stood out. A kid sitting by himself certainly did. "Time to get started..."

Letting her hips out as she walked, she made her way carefully over to the kid, sitting down beside him and placing her hands on the table. "Being seen alone in the cafeteria is never a good thing. I'm Maye, last year here so I figured I should get to know people."
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:40 pm

"To which of us do you refer, Rara? I think you should be back in Egypt where your precious sun lies.." He was being antisocial. Not intentionally mean. "Thanks for the advice but I'm fine here with my buddy. Your presence isn't needed." His 'buddy'? He didn't even know the kid. He sighed. He supposed the Rara was trying her best but still.

"Look, I'm not going to help you with your homework, if you get into politics I probably won't vote for you since I hate voting, so theres no need to kiss my ass. Okay? I don't mean to make you cry and ruin your pretty little makeup, but I sure as hell won't be helping you... So bugger off."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:43 pm

"Buddy? The fuck? You're the only one I remotely recognize here ." This guy was still a stranger. He felt a little bad for the girl. "Don't feel bad; he's just being a jackass." He sighed and turned to the other kid. "Really, man?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:45 pm

She shrugged, reaching her arm out to poke the kid. "I don't need help, unless you are referring to something in particular." She turned her head to look at him in the face, employing all her looks. "You look like the type who'd like to kiss my ass if you ask me. So, stop playing hard to get and at least talk, I'm not asking you to jump off a cliff am I?" She glanced away for a moment. Maybe she was without realising it.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:49 pm

"I don't show any pity for you either fuck-breath, I'm here by accident's all.. Don't assume I'm attempting to be a jackass. I've got my butterfly knife at the ready." This was a blatant lie, of course, but he was attempting to intimidate the kid. He turned to the girl bugging him again.

"Listen, sugartits, I'm too much man for you to handle because I'm not just focused on god damn sex appeal. So no your girly-girly looks won't win me over. Come back when your outfit reflects our macabre exsistance, mkay? Oh no, you're not asking me to jump off a cliff. You're asking me to contort into a pretzel then jump into the cliff."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:53 pm

"Ahem. Bullshit. You don't have the balls to carry a knife in here." He laughed. He tapped his fingers in a somewhat twitchy manner on the table. Lunch always sucked. He began to think about who to side with.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:55 pm

She shrugged again, running her nail around the table. "Too bad, the other cheerleaders are calling dibs on all the good guys. Really want to pass up one of the best girls you can get at any school?" She let her hair loose away from her cue, in case he tried to tug on it in an attempt to get rid of her. She was actually enjoying teasing him like this, it was hardly horrible, and she might get lucky in the end. "You can either lick my sugar or go find some other kid who isn't at the legal age. But if you insist, I can always grab this kid here for a ride in the convertible."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:00 am

"Oh you see I would there, rara, but I'm afraid egyptians and disease riddled skanks ain't my type. If I were to lick your sugar, as you put it, I'd probably get every putridly repugnant taste of man meat that has hit your abused, sorry pussy." He quickly delivered a gut punch under the table to the annoying kid. His deragatory insults were pissing him off even further. "You can take runt of the litter here, I know I won't be missing out on much. I might be looking for a new partner but you honey, sure as hell will not do."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:03 am

Sitting down at lunch with a salad, banana, and one of the tiny cartons of milk, Emily did her best to focus on her math homework (The first day? A bit odd, but she did not mind) and ignore the trio of arguing upperclassmen at the next table.

She regretted, as she would come to do many times in the upcoming weeks, leaving her calculator in her locker. It made trigonometric functions so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:03 am

She laughed, reaching her hand down in between his thighs. Leaning closer, she moved her lips towards his ear. "Obviously, you don't get that I am both a virgin, and come from a rather wealthy family. I find it very hard to believe that you'd ignore the possibilities. And I didn't mean that by sugar, I believe you identified it yourself. But if you insist, good luck finding a chick to get babies from in future."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:04 am

He slipped a kick to the other guy's shins in response to the hit. This guy was pissy. He tapped on the table aster and in a developing pattern. He then took a single playing card from his pocket. Ace. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:09 am

He twitched. The rubbing. The kicking. "BY THE NAME OF FUCKING ASTAROTH, GREATEST COUNT OF THE FIREY DEPTHS OF HELL AND COMMANDER OF 20 LEGIONS OF SPIRITS GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU FUCKING HARLOTTE." He blatantly pushed her back, a few peopole turning but looking away upon contact with his demonic expression. He turned, his jaw twirked into a fucked up grin. "AND YOU, SHITHEAD, I WILL BLATANTLY KILL FOR EVEN LOOKING AT ME WRONG, IS THAT CLEAR? I WILL CUT YOUR STOMACH OPEN AND WATCH THE VISCERAL CASCADE OF GROTESQUE MACABRE THAT COMES FORTH."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:13 am

She stood up and paced around for a moment. Boy, he was really repulsed by her. Some way to start off the year. Catching her breath, she turned her attention to him once more. "Give me a chance at least, behind the gym. If you still don't like, I'll leave you be."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:14 am

"Oh look, you're trying to sound like a hardass. Listen, you fucking tard, I give zero fucks. You aren't a demon, no matter what your boyfriend tells you. And now I think I should go, as sluts and asshats make bad company." He left the cafeteria, just to sit outside the door on the tile.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:16 am

Oh dear, the spout at the adjacent table appeared to be escalating...

Emily was quick to close her books, making sure to place the sheets of scratch paper inbetween the necessary pages to save her place, and took her lunch to another empty table nearby. It was a little bit quieter in this area of the room - she only hoped that she had not offended.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:19 am

"ADONAI WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING FOCUSED ON ME?!" Bathump bathump. His pulse was rising. He was getting too angry. He calmed down. "Fine. If you'll leave me alone after it, I'll give you your fucking chance." But then he heard the kid and stood up; more like slammed his chair backwards, and followed after him. That asshole didn't know what he was talking about. He turned the door corner and kicked the kid in the side; woops.. Suspension almost immediately. Damn. He was supposed to be a good boy. Lucky him his parents were so well placed in the economy.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:23 am

Well fuck. This jackass wanted a fight. He stood up, bruised by the kick. He shoved the other guy against the wall. He punched him with the middle knuckle square in the temple. Fucking jackass. That's what he gets. He laughed. "Wow, you chased me down, faggot."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:24 am

She shrugged and finally got her lunch. Perfect, someone who wouldn't draw much attention, wouldn't make a big deal over her. If he liked arcade games, that was a nice bonus for her. She wasn't too hungry anyway. Finishing up relatively quickly, she made her way to the back of the gym. The grass there was very fertile and soft, a secret area blocked off by thick shrubbery. It was surprising that so few used it.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:26 am

He turned and breathed in before connecting a full weighted punch to the kids centre chest; the solar plexus, one of the weakest spots on the body. "Fucker you will DIE." He grabbed the kid and slammed him into the ground roughly, putting a foot on his back. "I'm not going to be your fucking friend anymore. I was kind before but you don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:30 am

He'd need to talk his way out of this one, obviously. "I had no idea if you're being a jackass to someone and I stick up for them, it's my fault? So were Allied soldiers guilty of murder? Were the Nuremberg trials a little mini holocaust?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:31 am

She reached the spot and leaned against the wall out of view for the most part. Taking the free time, she began considering what she'd do while entertaining him. Probably best to be dominant, according to her friends, guys really enjoyed that. Her phone buzzed, causing her to check it. Queries as to why she wasn't with the cheerleaders...

Busy at the moment. Over by the science block, got company. Smiling, she replaced her phone. After all, no-one knew her to be a plain lier.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:36 am

Well holy shit; this kid was being smart. He thought about it. Ah philosophy. He stopped and reached into his back pocket pulling out a wallet. He handed over twenty dollars to the kid and put his wallet away, walking off. "I have to. Raras will eat you up kid, and so will goths.. You'd learn that soon enough if you hung with me more.. I'll see you.." He went to the designated meeting location. Time to see what the cheerleader wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:38 am

She pulled him by the arm out of sight before anyone can notice. "Just through here." Getting on her hands and knees, she crawled through into the clearing. Her shoes came off quickly, followed by her socks. The skirt could stay, better concealment after all. And he could decide on the shirt anyway.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:39 am

What... What the hell just happened? He put the money away. He calle out after the guy. "Hey, thanks!" He hadn't even learned the guy's name. Raras and goths would eat him up? The fuck? He decided this guy would be a good friend to have. He seemed to be sensible enough.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:43 am

He was dragged after her and spat venomous comments. "Bitch what did you want to talk about.. You're ruining my clothes!" He sighed and moved her shoes apart. This bitch was too damn bothersome. He crossed his arms and glared at her. "Now what the fuck did you want to talk to me about, rara?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life in Nowhere IC
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next