WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Spore Forum log in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

Spore Forum log in Empty
PostSubject: Spore Forum log in   Spore Forum log in I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 1:51 pm

Me and some other forumers have been having this problem. The forum won't let use log in! It just comes up with the following message:
An error has occurred.

For detailed error information, please see the HTML source code, and contact the forum Administrator.

com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: originPermissions : originPermissions

I've tried time and time, again. I still can't log in.
P.S. Heh heh, that rhymed 🐱
Back to top Go down
http://Celo99.deviantart.com
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Spore Forum log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore Forum log in   Spore Forum log in I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 3:58 pm

I'm getting that as well... Perhaps it will be fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Spore Forum log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore Forum log in   Spore Forum log in I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 4:07 pm

*shrug*

It used to happen all the time, at least for me. It could last anywhere between a few hours to a few days; just sit tight and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

Spore Forum log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore Forum log in   Spore Forum log in I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:05 pm

Yep. It'll be fixed promptly, though about ninety times out of a hundred, it takes more than seven hours.

Only thing you can do is wait though.

Sounds like a permissions file is corrupted, which will happen occasionally on servers. They'll fix it sure thing though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spore Forum log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore Forum log in   Spore Forum log in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spore Forum log in
Page 1 of 1