WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 7:02 pm

Well then there's Strength, Luck, Skill, Magic, and Resistance to think of.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 6:16 pm

Hi gaiz!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 7:53 pm

Strength would apply a bonus to the damage, no? Luck... uh, roll a percentile dice, on a certian range decided by your luck you deal double damage? Skill... I have no idea, aren't those the level up points though? Magic... uh... dunno. Resistance would remove a finate amount of damage from whatever source you resist? Or remove a percentage of the damage, I don't know what kind of damage reduction you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 9:02 pm

Strength- Determines physical damage done.
Defense- Determines resistance to physical attacks.
Skill- Err... Determines how often your skills activate? Either that or critical hit percentage or how likely your attacks hit.
Luck- I. Have. No. Clue.
Magic- Determines magical damage done.
Resistance- Determines resistance to magical attacks.

I suppose... Umm... I dunno. I should go Google this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 9:21 pm

Luck seems like something that would apply to critical hits more than skill. Mayhaps, luck works with crits, skill provides a smaller bonus to both crits, and standard damage?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 9:22 pm

Luck would be an additional chance or stabilizer to cause a Critical Hit I do believe, if those games like Runescape have taught me anything. Skill would be a multiplier to a Critical hit, for the same reason as above. But for the most part they imply chances calculated by multipliers to damage (Skill) and stabilizers to chance (Luck).

Google knows all, even BING admits it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 9:39 pm

D***, I didn't think it would this complicated...

I have a link explaining all the stats and stuff; unfortunately, I can't post it here yet. I guess... Umm... Hmm.

Luck affects hit rate and evasion; Skill goes to hit percentage and critical hit rate.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:24 pm

Sure you can. Just put a conspicuous J in the .com, or whatever . it is. That usually fools those things. We'll delete it as we copy paste it into the URL.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:41 pm

It's not confusing it for me...

Meh, I'll just try to remember to post it in a few days, after it let's me.

In the meantime, try Googling 'fire emblem mechanics'.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 3:31 pm

Just delete the w w w. and hht p//'s. Because It wouldn't even post this message without breaking those up.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:49 pm

Okay guys, should I even start working on the Vampires vs. Left 4 Dead thing? I don't want to do work in vain.
Back to top Go down
DrPlatypus
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:36 pm

Hallo.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:46 am

So, how are things going King Patches? I see you have returned to the Projects.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:56 am

It's cold in here.

Yeah, I'm often inactive every weekend. And with the growing amount of members (Oh God, over twenty already?), I may have to select a volunteer that I trust to moderate.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:00 am

Patches wrote:
It's cold in here.

Yeah, I'm often inactive every weekend. And with the growing amount of members (Oh God, over twenty already?), I may have to select a volunteer that I trust to moderate.

Yes it might be a good idea to have an extra mod or two. We have Chaos here now, if he gets more active maybe he'd make a good candidate given his past moderating experience on the Sporum.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:09 am

Maybe. Only if he feels committed to moderating. I don't want to force it on anybody.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:12 am

Yea, just a suggestion. Apart from Chaos idk really who I'd make moderator. Maybe Osaka, I just fear for poor lil Flee if Osaka becomes mod lol.

Also I know you're busy, and this request might not even be possible. But if you could move The Kick-Off RP to the OOC section I was gonna convert it in the OOC for Medea Act2. If it's not possible or you're too busy then no sweat.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:14 am

I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:49 pm

Banned from the sporum for 7 days for calling MaxisKyle a "Hacking training dummy." Fuck the SM's.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:51 pm

(le has never been banned, from anywhere, ever)
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

... (has also never been banned from anywhere except for: Roblox, Combat Arms, Several Guild Forums, and of course a Hacking Website... But everyone gets banned from those... Well nevermind I have been banned many times. But for no reason on my part, except being in the wrong place at the wrong time.)

Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:21 pm

Sporum(twice), Roblox(awesome site to troll), Runescape(probably ten times), Funorb(three).

I'm just naughty.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:22 pm

Roblox is ONLY good for trolling.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

I'm a fucking troll God over there.

Other trolls troll themselves in fear of being spat upon.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:26 pm

Patches wrote:
Sporum(twice), Roblox(awesome site to troll), Runescape(probably ten times), Funorb(three).

I'm just naughty.

Lol Sporum twice for me too.

Once for telling the new SMs not to bully the sporumites, which of course they made BB SM and that's exactly what he loves to do.

Second time was moreso part of the lil secret war me and BB were fighting for yours souls lol. He coerced EarthlingPUY with threat of ban to turn over a a mail that I sent to a few notable Sporum members showing Kaliena and mine private conversations on the "MUD Exception."

Lol ahh, the good old days of the sporum.

Oh and another fun Sporum fact. BB liked to use propaganda to say I used bots to get my Unban Petition to #1 but that is false. I actually just hit the F4 key A LOT.
EDIT: But BB really did use bots to increase MUDs views, then before he took the Petition down he showed me how to make a bot and together we crashed the sporum trying to outdo eachother lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next