WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 2:23 pm

THANKS. YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 8:09 pm

i want shoe chocolate
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 8:18 pm

JUST FORM AN ORDERLY LINE
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 8:51 pm

what are you guys on about. all of the shoe chocolate is mine obvs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 9:51 pm

I'll fight you.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 10:32 pm

fight meeee
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 10:41 pm

lbr guys everyone knows i would win the fight
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 11:08 pm

Yes, hawk would win the fight, she is woman with wiles and scarry fist of justice.  But while you are all fighting, I grabbed it and stole away with it.  Fret not, I bring it back if you want to share.  I realized I didn't want shoe chocolate.

I wasn't thinking sorry

Last edited by Balufire on Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 11:59 pm

Not a woman, but yes.
I'd still beat them.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014, 7:08 pm

i would steal the chocolate and then probably share
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 12:52 am

A return of a fan favorite.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 2:09 am

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 6:15 am

Hey, would anyone be up for a "text adventure" with shitty doodles? Since I can't quite get myself to get into the current RP's and am just a bit too lazy to start one myself... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 11:00 am

I'd be up to it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 11:39 pm

Evenin', gentlemen. *tips hat*

Never thought I'd find myself here again.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 12:30 am

Hello everyone. I have three RP ideas in mind at the moment. One is based on a book I'm working on, which involves a TON of world build and fantasy elements mixed with a tiny touch of sci-fi, which features a classic 'party of heroes save the world' but with a few little twists.

Next is about the life and drama of the movie industry, in which we all play a role as actors, directors, writers, and so on.

Finally another RP idea based on another story of mine but a tiny bit less complex and with a darker atmosphere, I revamped Voodoo/Veronica and the world she is in. It involves trying to resolve many conflicts between parties, and involves cursed humans, demons, witches, demon hunters, and ordinary humans.

What sounds good first?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 12:45 am

Hm. The second one sounds fairly unique, but for the sake of taking and keeping a hold of the attention of the members, we should probably focus on something we all know we like. What else is there to the third option, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 1:17 am

Well... It basically takes place on earth and an area of the underworld. You have the demons who reside in the underworld and are (usually) the evil assholes you'd expect them to be. Every once in a while they decide to come to earth and cause problems, but they aren't heard of often and no one totally believes in their appearances.

The cursed humans, humans cursed to become hideous freaks of nature by the taint of one demon in particular who wants to create an army to rule the earth, who are usually banished from society and become untrusting and just try to get by while controlling their near animalistic instincts.

The witches, who are kinda neutral most of the time, but it varies from individual to individual. Witches are humans who have learned to use spiritual, universal, or dark arts. Spiritual involves seeing into worlds and opening portals and looking into souls and talking to souls. Universal is like time and nature. Dark is things like shadow and blood and poison.

Next the demon hunters, who are kind of the Templar knights of the bunch. They want to eradicate all demons from earth and cursed humans. They most of the time tolerate the decent witches because they can be useful to hunt their targets.

Then humans.... Humans are humans.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 2:56 am

ORDINARY HUMANS MORE LIKE IM INTERESTED AND I WANT TO BE ONE
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 9:07 am

I want to be the worst demon hunter in history and be bad at everything. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 11:48 am

I would totally join that demon one. I LOVE demon hunters!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 12:34 pm

Should I start building it or wait for some more response?
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 8:18 pm

I would join that RP. As a Cursed.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 2:06 am

Gardener wrote:
Hey, would anyone be up for a "text adventure" with shitty doodles? Since I can't quite get myself to get into the current RP's and am just a bit too lazy to start one myself... *shrugs*

Belatedly posting interest (despite having no idea what we'd be in for), as participation is motivation enough.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 10:44 am

I want to say it out loud but I'm afraid of spoiling it if Legs ain't ready for that yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next