WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
marsh
User
marsh

RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Feb 2014, 12:41 am

its workin fine for me
a few major ui bugs n such tho as far as i know
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb 2014, 5:38 pm

Is it first person? Also no mods. :c
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb 2014, 7:05 pm

It's like Skyrim, you can go 1st or 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb 2014, 7:51 pm

Oh well that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014, 8:11 pm

Hello. I made an account here a while ago but never really got on. Sooo, yeah. Hi.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplex.forumotion.com/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014, 9:36 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014, 11:38 pm

Hey man! What's your sig from? It's creepy as heck xP
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2014, 11:50 pm

Hey there. I've got a bunch of creepy rotations. Which one is it?
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 9:34 pm

I'm assuming the green-tinted, open mouthed, bloody gremlin chasing someone through a hallway. Could just be me though.

Also, hello! :D
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 1:18 pm

Hey there :D
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 8:02 pm

Oh man I don't even remember, now it's a different one... I don't wanna refresh to try and find it cause it's like 2 AM though. xP It was a tall guy with the open mouth I think? Can't remember if he was green or what
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 8:07 pm

OH GOODNESS I LIED I JUST REFRESHED AND GOT THE SCREAMING GIRL
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 8:08 pm

THAT'S ACTUALLY TERRIFYING

Last edited by Szemetlada on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 8:08 pm

POOP
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 8:09 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 9:36 pm

Is one of them a shadow of Nosferatu?

Damn it Darkel, I'm a doctor, not a horror buff. I don't know any of this stuff.

...I do know though that if I'm in an RP with you and am writing a post at three in the morning your sigs will give me a heart attack.
ⓍR sUmmⓍn SleNderman?Ⓧ
I don̵'t̢ kǹ̀o͡͠w h̀̕̕͟͝o͡w̷͞͝҉ t̡̥̯ḩ̹̫̰̩i̯͎͙̺̜̻s̶̱̯̺̯ w̢̨̳̯̓͂̃̑ͫ͐o̵͍̹̗̺̱̊̅ͮ̾ͤ́r͚̺͕͖̀̿́ͩ̀ͩ̑̌k̢ͬ̽ͬ́͐ͥ͛̚͡҉͉̩̮͚s̲̬̼͙͈̲͇̟̅̕ ̛̜̺̝̠̑̑̌ͩ̎ͮͭ͆̓̀̈́̿̊̋̓́̚͞ ̀̇̀͏̶̖̘̭̹̺̭̱̬̠̣̰̠̜ ͖̭̙͇͍̖͖͙͚̟̬̊̽̊ͯ͐ͦ̿ͬ͋ͬ͗͗̌͗̀̚͝͡ ̨ͣ̐̒̄͗͑̉ͨ̏̌̋̅ͭ̾̑ͨ̑̈҉̶͈̩͖̪̖̻̤̼̫̻̹̙ ̴̲͈͕̼̞̱̘͉̰̥̦̟̭͙̥̳̙ͦ̄̆ͬ͐ͬ̌ͩͣ̇̕͡ ̯̖̩̥̣̒̑ͩͤͧ̆̿͋̎͒ͬ̓̅̚͢͡Ⓧ̷̦̣̳̼̠͉͙̠̦̝͕̿͊̿̎ͪ̓͂ͪ͟͢͠ ̧̡͈̖͍̖͕̖̺̃ͩ͆̒͑͐̅̓͒ͥ̋̄̅̓̚ ̵̨̻̩̘͉̫͕̤̹̫̲̜̞̱̹̺͙͈͛ͫ̿͐̀͐̏͌ ̸̈ͧͤͮͦͮ̾̏ͧ͂ͥͫͩͧͨͬ̓̚͘͏̖͔͖͉̺̙̼̝̟̺̩͕̟͎̦̘̪̟ͅ
̘̼̼͉͇̞̗̽̀͗͑̒̾͗͜ͅ
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 9:41 pm

That tends to be the reaction I usually get, XD. Nice ZALGO text btw.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 9:49 pm

Heh, thanks. I've been trying to think of a way to use it for a while now. I had key choices to make, and it seemed a perfect situation.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 7:16 am

I often use Zalgo text to freak people out over on other sites. Once I even pieced together an elaborate prank that involved people decoding my messages, getting spooky results on google searches, and eventually leading them to scary results. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 8:06 am

Wait what is Zalgo text? o:
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 11:19 am

T̮̺̟̟͇̗̔̂̓ͦ̽̐̓̌̚o͙̟̮̪͎̾̃̄̉ͥ͛͛̚ ̨̗̣͎̙̜̥̺̃̐́ͦ̏̑̆̚͟͜i͖̪͖̼̳̞̍́͘͡ṋ̶͙̜̝̺̩͖̔͐͗ͣ͌̚͢v̻͇̺̭̺ͥ͒ͧ̓̿̔̚o̮͎̝͈̐̄̎̄̿̉͗͌̀k̸ͫͬͭ̚͏̗̯̼̲̳͍̘̙eͦ̂̓̿̋̎ͮ͆҉̩͇͕ ̒̎͂͌ͨͣ͒̒̚҉̺̪͚͕͈̹͇̟t̖̙͙̗̻͖̤͔̊ͣͦẖ̢̋̇̀͜ͅe̖̣̱̳͕̘͑̃̕͢͠ ̴̢̘̝͉͎̉͡h̵̳͕̦ͦ̊ͫ̒͒ͮ͢͜ȉ̶̼͉̪̔͟v̶̹̩͇̺̲̞͖ͩ̈ͬ̿͗ͪẹ̷̗̼͕̪̘͓̫̈́̀̀͟-̾ͫͬ҉̴̰͇̬͚͕̳͈͉̮̕ṃ͓̰̻͕̳̋ͣ̆̒ͥͤ̇̇̅͡i̢̠̜̲̜͈͇̟͇̊̂͘ńͨ͑͂ͯ͜͏̴̯̱̞̟̦̖̙͖d̖̘̼ͣ͊ ̠̫̝͍̲͓̻̑ͫ̐̾ͤ̆̋ͪͬŗ̯͔̭̠̭͖̇̏̽̔͜ͅę͚̮͕̣͚̜͇̆̽ͭ̒̀ͮ͐̑́͠ṕ̖ͨ̆ͮͯ͟͝r̠̙̝̣̪̟͑̑ͥ͟ͅë̩̤̮́ͬ͐ͮ̔̂͡s̞͉̻̊ͭ̽͗͋ͯe̯̣̍̃͆͗͊͡n̴̨̦̟͉͕̮̟͚̟͑ͥẗ̳̞̻̗͍̣̇ͤ͛̏í̀̚͟͏̫̘̪̬̺̘̮n̶̮͕̖̼̆̇g̴̬̠͕͔̗̼̹̺͒̀̍͋̇̑̊̀̕ ̴͓̼̜̘͚̱̳̭͕̅̇ͮc̴̻̻͖̦̯͚͌̉̎̐ͩ̑̒̚̚h̰̫͇̭̽̀a̡͖͙̒ͨͥͪ͑̏̕̕ő̙͈̯̫̍s̠͇̘̥̘͎̒͐̌ͭ̚.̡͙̻̜͉̋ͬ͆́
͔̙̟̘́̒͑̾͑̋ͣͅIͬ̎̎̇҉̴̗͎̰̗̯̣͓̮͍̀ń̲̦͍͈̗͂̓͂ͣ͑̐v̞̣̦̟͔̖͔̓͞o͙̩̅̃̒͆̀k̶̛̬͑̓ͥ͌͊͌͌̍ͬi̶̧̦͍͕̯͙ͪͅn͉͂̅ͥ̀g̎͆͏̰̳̰ ̥̟̯͔͈̥̩̹̐͋ͧ͠ţ̺̪̔͡ẖ̸̔̏̽̊̐͐ͭ̔͞ę͖̘̟̜̭̎̍ ̝̗̬̔ͩ̄ͭ̓͐f̯͇̗̮̈ͤ̒ͩ̋e͑̆̄̆ͥ̑̐̏͏̰͉̤͟e̲̼̹̳̍ͫ̃l̜̬̖͍̺͕̂̀͘͜ĭ̢̢̹̀̐ͣ͗̓ņ͕̞̟͐̃̎͌͋͟͞g̵̞̞̩̞̹̺̈́̏̄ͧͨ͑͑ ͊̒ͨ̔҉҉̞̥ö͙̬̣̱̗̬́́́͝f̷̝̖̑̈́̓̄̂ͤ̕ ̨͉̯̝̣ͩ̓͒͐̚̕c̳̮̈ͨ̌̍ͫ̅̿͒ḧ̨̠́͘a̎ͩ҉҉̼̬̬̩̼̹̹̙o̸̫̹̫̰ͨ̌̆ͤͫ̄̓̈́ś͈̖͉͍̪͉͚̹̾.̡͕̞͖̱͖̈́͂ͮ̇̈́̒̚
̷ͧ͑͆̇͏͉͈͉̮̗͙̤̻͜Ẃ̱̬̯͙̓̇ͣͣ̀͂̚̕͟i̦̤̙͐̇̕͜ͅt͈͍͖̠̝̰͚̯ͤ͛ͨ͑̀͘h̴͙͈͙̜͛̀̅͒ͫͬ̌ͨ͠ö̳̩̖̳̣͎̠̹̀u̼̼̟͚͈͈̿̅ͯ͛ͧ̐ͦ̀͘ͅt̡̩̭̖͖̜͕̍̾ͯͧͧ͆ ̸͓̳̫͕͉͕͓͂̏̔͐͝ͅo̥̖͌͊͘r̴̢͇̜̲͙̯̍ͪ̉̓̑̑͂͐͠d̢̡͙͖͍͓̙̝ͥ̀ě̶̩̰̈́͌ͯ̔ͦ̉͢ṟ̈́ͧ̈̎̂͆͡ͅ.̬̮͉͓̎̽̓ͣͮ̾̉ͪ
̴̓͆͂̍҉̴̠̥̱̦̳̬Ț̴̵͕̳̙̜̦͉ͯ̐͆h̞͇̝̱͖͖͋͗͊̌ͮ͢͞e̶̪̣̟͉̟͇̪͋̓ͦ͛͡ ̳̜̣̣͈̿̿ͥ̕͟N̲̈́̓ͨͮͣ͟ȩ̶̧̝̬̝̖̻̿͑̓̓͒͂z̢͉͔̝̘̉p̴̞̠̟̖͖ͦ̇e̷̻̎͋͂̔r̮̝̞̲̬ͯ̀̊ͥ͡d̵̪̬͎̩̰̜̘͂ͧͤͣͨ̾͌̎͆ͅi̬̘̖̯̙̾ͬ̾͟ä̞́͑͗n̡̥̱͈̬̖̾́̿̓̀̍̅̆͟ ̵̼͍͚͙̘͖̪̍́͟h̛̻̟̝̰̙̝̟̃̏̃̇͌͛̔ͪ̊ī̪͇̇̒v̪̘̻͔̣̯͇̰̓͛͐͆͛͆ͥͪͅë͓̥́̍ͪ-̘̝̤͖̖̣̻͍̣ͥͫ̈́͂͘m̶̥̗̣͍̗̺̲̙̾̈͜i̡͐͛̐̓͐̈̇̚҉̤̭̟̦͇̬͙̬ñ͎̩͙͓̟̣̫̫̈̊ͬ̀ͪ͒̀d͗̋҉̶̬̦̰͕͍͖͖̞͚ ̸̙̪͍̠̲͉͐̊͂͂̇̐͌̇ͣͅo͎̟̬̣͉̣̾͂̆̅̉ͅf̵͖̺͇̼ͩ̿ͩ͐̾̉͜ ̸̛̳̭̤͚̺̹̆̂͠c̸̼̫̍ͬͦ̈̿͢h̫͉̳͈̻̭͖̘ͪ̾͑͘a͖̠̩̥̽̔̆̐͌̋̊ǫ̪̤̜̦̤̼͖͂̊͑ͭ͑̀͘s̷̨̺̭͎̆ͥ̍͆̽̽̎ͦ̕.ͩ̓̾ͬ̎̾͏͚̺̞͓͇̫̭̀ ̵͇͈͉̗͚͔̏̋̀̇̆͝Z̶̢̹̤̬ͩ̾ͦ͘a̖̰̜̥̦͓͍̝̐̿ͬ͘͠l͉̭͓̟ͤ͊̍ͥͫͪͣ͆ǵ͚̠̟͖̻̟̦ͅo̶̯̠̦ͯ̒̄̋̌ͬ̆.̶̰̜̝̟̿̊ͥͩ͒͆͆̽́
̡̻͉͙ͧ̐ͧ̀H͂͐̃͂̌ͬ̋́͠͏̮̩͉ê̖̱̫͈͖͉̲̲̏͋ ̢̩̤͔̲̤ͤ̔͛ͫͧ̑̊ͤw̅̽͂̂ͮ̓͜͏̺̼̖͍ͅͅh̴̰͕̗͎̞ͥ́̿o̷̡̜͖͔͔̒͆͊͂͐̇̃̍͑ ͓̮̙͕̖͉̤͖͖̈́̔̎̿̃̎͜W̶̶͚͍̮̼̱͉͚̦̗͛ͧ̅̐ͯͨ̿ą̰̥̟̞̭̜ͧͨ̃͗͐̒̽͡i̸̢̥̥̯̹̝͚̼̦̽̌́͂͟t̵̨͔̮͓͎̪̔ͅs̢͚̼͕͓͉̈̀͞ ̟̯̺̑̎͡͡Ḅ̙͎ͥ͌͂ͯͤ͑ę͈̗̦̭̭̉ͬͯͬ̍ḧ͚͍̰͎̪̟͈̓̓̅̀͐ỉͩ҉̼͎̬̖̲͔͎̱nͯͤ͒҉̧̥̥͉͙̗͍͘d̨͇̬͎̻͇͓̊̄̃ ̶̻̭̺͚̺̮̬̙̣ͯ̉̑͊͌ͬ̾͒̀͘T̷̲̞̪͚̼̙̱͂̑͑̆̾ͤͣ͜h̨͖̳̗̯̣͇̪̓͋̿͆ͮ̎͢e̝͙̟͓͕͌̾̍̽̂̽ͤ ̵̶̼̻̹̤͈́̈́͑̋̄̚W̞̠͖̙̫̜̟̣̔̇ͬ̊ͣ͊̀ͪ̑ã̒ͩͨ̍̉͆҉̪̫̫l͔̰̙̩̤̩̠͂̓̐ͫ́ͅl̛̮̞̜̼̓ͥ.͕̫̮̂ͬ͌̾͆̓͡ͅ
̵̼̪̲̲͔̔̓͊ͫ̆̎Zͬͭ̓̄ͯ̎̾҉̜͍͠A̴͔̪͖̱̯̹̳ͧ̓̅Ľ̷̛̞̬̜ͬĞ̸̱͉̥͍͚̪̗ͯ̔̏̉̌͐͠͡O̞̹͖̩ͭͯ̍̽ͩ̉ͪ!̶͙̥͚͉̆̔̾̓ͭ͝
̠̲͓̹̗̤̘̬̆̿ͬ̌̇͘͢T̴̝͖͉̟̜͖̦͋̉ͫ̌̒͒̄ͪ͟͞ḩ̶͕̺̠̪͍̝͎͒͊͑̓́ͣ̓̑́e̝̪͆̾͌͢ ̟̺̣̖̘ͩ͌ͣ̈͌̂̅ͬe̻̯͍̻̤̬̐̓̏́̎n̥͍͎͚͈̒̒͢ͅt̛͍͚̪͋̆̔̑̎͝ǐ̱̣̮̘͇̍ͬ̽̃ͤ͆̕͘͞ŗ̫̖͚̻͙͖̜̼͈ͦ̋͐̍̇ͬͥ̀̕e̸ͯ̄͆̂̔̋͊̋̚͏̮̹̳̠̬͈ ̵̖̻̪ͩ͑͂ͦ͊̿̾̚͝r̠͍̠̳̳̠̔͡ͅo̖̪͊̉o͆͗̆ͥ̆̇̐͝͏͎͇͍̙̜ͅm͈̘̻̬̮̂̉ ̭̦͉̽̿̃i̯̿͛͆̏̉ş̶̲͖ͣͨ̓̍̈́̏͡ͅ ̷͍͕̖̭͕̹̒̄f̫͙̻̮ͨ̈ͭ̌̄͛͟͜i͕̤̱̠̙̣̓͑́͝ͅľ̦͙̞̑͘͟l̵̬͉̼͈̲̝̆͛͆̾ͧͭ͝e̛̘͖͈͍̘͌ͧ̀͝d̢͖͇̱̥̪͈̥̝́͆͐̈́ͬ͒́ ̪̩̩̻͉̝̣̓́̇͋͡w͇̗̭̙ͪͩ́̿̄̀͝͞i̤̮̹̺̰͕̰͚ͨ̌̚tͬͯ̄̌͗̀͟͏͍̫̟̺͕͓̪̝ḥ̥͕̳͍̑̓ͬ̃̀͝ ̡̱̫͎̮ͧ̆͛̈́͂͑̃̚͞Z̙ͤͯ̋ͭ̊̈́̑ͫ̕a̴̙͚͎̥̯͙̺͙̔͋͛̋́l͆ͣ͌ͧ̈ͯͪ͟͏҉͍͚̳͚̠ğ̶̙͉͒͊̈̐o̙̫͍̣͇̟ͧ̽̏̐̚͘ͅ.̷̰͎͉̂͂ͮ̅͗
̴͇̝̘͇̘̹̬͋ͪ̄͐̃̅̈́̐
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 11:48 am

T͔̈͏̷̸̶̴̵̵̡̢̢̡̢͚̱͓͇͉̺̺͔̮̯̺̞̟͍̟̮̀̔͊̂̒̈̓͂ͦ̄́̽̏̐͛̓̅̀̌̆́̓̇̀̆͛̚͘̕̕͟͟͞͞͡͞͞ͅ͏͇̳̗̪͐ͤ͢͠͞͝ơ̸̷̧̧̨̦̺̮̖͉̯̖͎͙̺̟̗̮̟̪̱͎̰ͨ̾̐̀̃̓͋̄̃̉̍ͥ̀̀͛̏͛ͮ͑̓̓̐͑̚͢͢͜͟͢͡͞͞͠͞͡͠͞͝͞͡͡͠ͅ͏̡ ̸̷̷̴̷̷̡̢̨̢̡̨̡͖͓͙͔͔̫͉̘͇̾̃̓̽̐̑́̂ͦͥ̏̋̑̇̆ͨ͒̕̚̕͢͜͟͠͞ͅ҉̶̷̵̶̨̛̛̙͓̗͇̣̟͎͔̙͎̍̒̀̈ͨ̇ͤ̕͜͟͠͏҉̶̜̻̥͈̺͓ͪ̀̔́ͧ̕͠͏i̸̴̢̡̧̻̯̭̣͌̍ͭ́͌ͨͪ͘͘͘͟͢͡ͅ͏̶͖͖ͤ҉̴̢̢̧̪͓͖̟̼̱̳̹̞̭̈́́̀̃̀̽̓́͟͡n̴̶̶̷̡̡̨̨̛̫̣͇̘̩̫͚̻̙̈́̔͂̀͐̄͗̅́ͣ̏͌ͫͥ͒̌̚͢͟͢͢͠͞͡͏͏̴̭̣͙̱̜̫̾̓͛͢͜͟͏̷̷̸̴̝̯̺̥̩͍͖̰͗ͨͦ͆̕̕͟͜͟v̵̶̡̳̺̮͍̱̑́ͥ̅͒͐̀ͧͣ̓̍̕͡͠҉̶̸̢̛̪̣̹̻̠͇͔̺̟̿̎̔ͪ̀́̌̉͛̎̚̕͢͜͠͞͝͏̭͎̺͈͛̉͘͜͝͞o̸̴̷̧̢̳̯̟̰̥͇͕̺͑̀̐̌̄͂́̎͋̄̋̿̆̉ͫ̀̀͗̏͘̕͘͢͠͡҉̯̗͌̅́̀ͨ͜͡͏̵̨̮̲͎͔̝̲͐̌ͧ͞͝͏͈̰̀̓͢͞ķ̷̸̡̧̧̜͉̘̟͎̰ͦ̀ͫͩͬͪ͒́ͭ͊́͂͘̚͟͝͞͏̻̗͇͂̈͟͟҉̴̶̸̸̢̛̛̯̮̼̮̲̱̳̜͍̘̘̱̙͕̓̎͗̀ͪ̀̓͒ͧ͘͘͘͜͜͝ȩ̨̛̞̰̳̰̼̍ͦ̂̂͌̓͊́̿͒̕͢͠͞͝҉̶̢̭̘̠̋̌̎ͪͮ̾͆ͮ̕͟͟͞͝͠ͅ҉̶̧̛̛̺̩̳͇͙͕̭̀͐̎̋̀͘͘͞ ̵̶̴̴̷̧̧̧̡̡̛̛͖͔͔͓͕̱͓̘̼͙ͫ́̒ͭ̎̒͂ͪ́͌̽̾ͨ̊ͣͯ͒ͨ̀̒̓̀̚͘̕͡͞҉̭̓͏̷̵̵̷̸̺̲̪̘͚̞̅̄̑͏̶̷̧̢̧͕͈͈̣̹̖͇͖̟̜̉̐̇̽́̕̕͟͟͡͞t̷̴̡̢̨̛̤̜̯͍̖̱̙̯͙̬̉̊̐ͣ͌ͦͭ̊̏͒͘͢͜͢͜͞҉̷̗͉̓͠҉̸̡̛̻̝͖͇̤͍ͬͧͬ͝͏̡̛͔͍ͬ͡h̵̴̸̢̛͉͚̪͙͎̻̿̀̋ͫ̇̿̔̀̽̏͘͢͜͜͡͞҉̸̨̱̜̹̊̓͠ͅ҉͢ę̶̸̸̡̧̧̨̡̛̺̬̺̯͉͖̖̩̣͎̱͎̳̬ͨ͑̇̃ͥͬ̀̓ͣ̈́͐̔̈́̕͜͢͢͢͢͞͠͡͠͏̶͕̘̘̣̆̀̾͢͝ ̶̷̴̸̴̴̡̢̡̛͖͇̜̝͇̘͕̝͙͉͙͎̠ͩ̉ͪ͆̿ͤ͛̀̄ͮ̿̀͘͜͢͟͟͢͟͝͡ḩ̡̺̬̘̔ͦ̒̊ͧ͟͢͏̞ͫͭ͟͝͏̨̢̤̳̰͇̒͌͒̆ͮ̒̒͘͢͡͝͞҉̵̵̶̷̨̢̛̙͕̳͓͕̬̦̝͂́ͨ̑̂͘̚͜͞͏̧ḭ̴̢͈̺͗̏ͩ̔ͫ͘̕҉̶̴̨̼͓̃̔͜͟҉̶̶̶̧̧̼̜͉͕̪̦̅̀͐̓́v̴̸̵̷̶̸̷̷̸̸̨̧̧̢̡̡̧̡̛̛̥̠̱͚̳̱̤̖̹̜̩̲͇̣̺̺̲̠̞̗͖̝̐́ͩͤ̈ͮͬ̔̿͗͗̅ͪ̌ͮ̿̓̍̈ͪ͆͌͘̕͢͟͢͟͞͡͡͡e̶̡̡̳̮̟̎̈́̓̀̓͠͏̷̷̷̢̧̨̛̯̪̰̣̯̗̭̼͍͕̞̪͙̘̪́̀̒͐́ͧ̃ͦ͗ͨ̀̚͘͟͜͜͢͜͠͞͝͝͞͏̶͓̣̫̰̎̑͜҉̷-̴̨̛͚̪͍̇̾̈ͫ͌͢҉̵̞ͬ̾͜͠҉̴̵̴̬̼ͦ̃͏̵̶̷̨̘̰̙͇̗̬̪͚̬̿́̉̇̇ͪ̕͜͢͝͞͝͏̴̷̢̢͕̜̳̰͈̖͉̺̮̯̐̈ͫ̈́̄̕͡͡͡͝m̸̧̢͓̪̺͕̘̋̀̋̏ͣ̐̆ͧ̒͊͘̕͜͜͏̹ͥ̅͝҉҉̜ͤͥ҉̴̼̻̫̇͛̇̈̅̔̕͞͠͠͡͏̶̶̶̸̷̷̢̼̣̤͓͉̰̬̻̭͕̩̳̞̀̾͊̀ͩ͗̐̾̕͜͜͡͡͠͞į̴̷̴̵̴̷̴̡̢̧̢̤͍͕͙͎̠̤̜̜̲̜̫͈͎͇̞̟̫͇̞̍̊ͨ̂ͯ̆̏͊̓̉̀̇͒̋̆͘͘̚͟͟͜͢͢͟͜͝͝͞͠͞͞ͅṉ̶̵̨̰̩ͤ́ͮͨ͗͢͏̶̡̢̡͕͍͖̜͑̿͂͆ͯ̓́͢͢͜͠͠͞͏̴̡̤͖̅͛͢͏̵̷̯͕ͯ҉̴̸̴̵̛̱̥̞̗̟̰̦̹̔̔ͥ̂͟͠҉̖̱͒͟҉̛̙͕͖̤͒͆́͟͝ḑ̘͇̦̖͔̘̤ͩͣ̋͊̄ͮͤ͢͜͟͠͝͝͞͞҉̶̛̼͓̂ ̴̵̧̖̣͉́́̑̊ͫͭ̐̓͟͡ͅ҉̴̶̸̵̨̧̢̨̨̡̬̙͚͈̲̠̲̫̝̝͇͍͎̲̻̾ͤͤ̒̆̄̋̀́ͪ̄ͬ͗͒̽́̒̔͘͘͢͟͜͞͝͠͞͝ͅ͏̵̛͓͔̻̯̓̓̕͞͝r̠ͥ҉̷̸̶̸̢̧̧̖͈̮̻̤̪̯̰͔̠̇ͭ̏̿̽͛̔̈ͤ̉́̅̈́̕͘̕͜͜͢͜͜͠͡҉̸̭̠̠̼͈̃ͩ́́̾͢͡ͅ͏̶̨̭̱͖̖ͦ̉͟͠ē͔҉̸̷̴̸̸̵̨̢̛̲̜͉͖̣̹̆ͫ́̽ͪͭ̓̒͊̀̌ͮ̊͐̉͟͢͢͜ͅ͏̣̑̍͏̨̢̡̤͍͍͚͎ͨ̊́ͨ̊̕͘͘͟͟͞͠͏̵̧̮͉͕̟̣̝̀̀ͯ̚͜͏̴̶̸̨̛͚͕̜͉͇̮͂ͩ́̅͡p̶̴̷̨̨̢̨̨̛̛̟͉̣̳̗͍͖̺̖̰ͯ́̒ͨ̈́́̆̒ͮ̑ͯ̓̔ͫ̂̕͜͜͟͝͡͝͏͟ŗ̵̶̧̧̨̧̧̛͍̰̜̭̱̠͔̭̙̣̂͑ͥ̑͆ͥ̈́ͪͤ̅̀̀͘͘͜͟͝ͅ͏͏̵̡̧̢̝͓̣̜̪̙̟͔͋̎̌ͪ͘͠͞͠ḙ̷̴̶̢̡̨̘̩̜̳̰̮̙̇̈́͛ͬ̊͐͆́ͮͣ̔̀̂̃̏̕͜͡͝͠͡͠͠͡͏̴̧̛̩̜̤̖̮̜̓ͬ̓͢͢͝s̷̴̴̵̸̨̛̛̲͇͚͔̱̣̣ͣ̊̅ͭ͐̽ͫ͗̆͋̃ͯ̅͢͟͢͝҉̵̴̵̴̨̞͈͉͚̻̱͋͆̋͢͝e̳͒҉̨̖̍̒҉̵̡̨̲̠̬̃ͤ͆̎́͗͐͢͠҉̷̷̢̧̛̩͖̯̗̣̞͊ͧ̌ͮͤ͢͡͞͠ṉ̨̓҉̴̷̴̶̡̨̛̛̳̬̦̗̦̦͑ͫͥ͛ͭ͂̒͘͜҉͏̴̵̟͙͉̜͕̯̮͓̟͇͚̲̟̦͗́͐̍̒́̀̂́́̓̕͟͠͠͡͠͏́ṱ̶̹͖̈̀̈̂̇͌̕͝҉̷̸̡̢̳̣ͤ̋͛ͫ҉̶̧̨̻̳͉̏͊̓͏̶̡̞̹̻̣̗̩̒ͫ́̿͠͡҉̧͍̟̣̩̿̀͐́͠i̵̡̭͍̰̩ͭ́̌̄̀̽̕̚͢͠͝͏͏̴̘ͣ͟҉͏̴̷̧̼̫̰̘̱̪͉̬̖ͯ͂́̋ͨ͋͟͜͡͝҉̶̵̺͍̘̺̮̳̇́̍̽̕͢͢͡n̷̸̶̷̷̡̧̨̛͉͈̝̖̮͕͕̰̖͈̼̮̓̆̌̇͗̃͐́͋ͮ͊͘͘͢͠͠͞͞g̵̶̨̢̰̺̣̞͇̟̉́͒͂̀̒̍̀͋͑̇̓̚͢͝͝͞҉̷̷̵̡̰̫̗̟̑̈̊̌̅̀͑̕̕͘̕͢͏̴̢͈̇҉̶̡̬̠̠̝͕̻ͮ̎͂̕͘͝͏̵̶̨̢̨͔͓̗͙̼͙̹̟̺̮̽́̑̿̀̓́̕͘͡ ̴̸̸̶̴̴̴̵̵̸̷̧̡̛̛͓͎͔͔͓̜̼͓̜̰̘͉͚̱̱͕̳̣̭̠̐̅̽̇͆ͮ̋͊͂͋ͨ̉͑́ͮ̀̍ͯ̕̕͜͜͡͠͠͠͡ͅ҉͕͎͊͏̷c̶̷̸̴̵̡̢̟̼͖̞̣̍͌͊̉̽̀̎̔ͪ̐͐̕̚͟͡ͅ͏̴̵̸̴̵̧̡̛͕̙̘̤̤̻̜̻̩͖̞̦͇̯͉͚̥̇́ͩ̑̄̒̒̑ͤ͛́̒̈́ͯ̚̚͘̚͟͢͢͢͞͝͠͠͠͡͡͡h̶̵̴̶̢̧̛͙͚͈̰͇̫̬͇̰̭̼̀̽͒̀ͬ̊́̀̔ͥ́̕̕͜͝͞a̪̾͏̷̷̘̯̒͋ͨ̃͢͠҉̵̨̧̟̱̲̝ͥ̿ͪͭ͑̑̏̈́͜͢͡҉̴̸̴̴̸̡̛̛̝̘̘͖͇͙̯̃ͥͬ͂ͤ̕̕͢͢͟͡o̵̴̡̨̨̙̭̱̙̜͈̦̯̫̽́̋̋̍͗̇̎̀͗̕͡͠͏҉̶̫̩ͨ͏s̸̶̴̸̸̴̸̡̨̨̢̨̛̮͉̣͇̟̠̮͇̰̘̞̥̘̘̝͎̗̅̒ͮ͐̓̌̂ͨͭ̑̑̿̀ͨ̃́̏͘̚͘͘͜͢͟͠͡͠͝ͅ.̥͗̕͏̣̋̆҉̵̶̵̶̡̲͓̥̫͙̤̻̬̜̖͉͙ͬ̀͆ͩ́͋͋ͬ̾ͧ́͒͘͘͘͘͘͢͢͢͡͞͡͝
̶̷̸̢̛̛̝͓̦͕̜͓́̽̒͆̀͑̂̀̾̎͑̓̋̃ͣ̌̕͜͡͠͞ͅ͏̷̸̵̧̡̨̢͔̙̙͍̟͈̯̘͔ͥ͛̉̒̾͘͝͞ͅI̶̷̧̪͔̮͚̳̍ͬ̏̀̎ͯ̎̇̇̔͘̕͞͝͝͡҉̩ͣ͠҉̴̴̧̨̛͈̹̗̮͎͙̀͒̏ͮ̿̕͘͞͏̸̷̵̰͉̗͙̯̠̣͕ͧ͐́͆̚̕͞͏̶̨̨̡̢̛͓̖̮̗͍̖̽̔̌͞n̸̷̴̶̵̨̢̢̢̛̛͍̖̪͓͉̥͉͈̲̹̦̭͍̩͈͙̗̥͋́ͥ͂̓̓ͧ͂̄ͣͨ́͑́̐ͮ̐͆ͥͭ͒͘̕͢͟͟͠͡͞͠͝͡͞͞͡v̵̷̻͔̳̿̓̒ͬ̕͢͞͏̸̷̵̷̧̨̡̛̞̞̣͓̦̪̟̭͔̤̊̃ͭ̀̆͞҉̸̖̼̒͟҉̡͔ͪ͞ͅo̬̝͂̅͒͜͟͏̻̃̌̀͘҉̷̸̢̛̤̰̘͙̲̩̩̒͊͆̄̀̽͋̾̕͟͝͠͡͞k̶̨̨̡̧̞̟̞̝͙̈́͑̀̓ͥͥ̈͌̈͘͘͢͏̢͕̰̦͊ͤ͌ͭ͌̑́͘͢͠͝͏̶̷̶̴̢̨̛̙̹͇̖̬̯̍̓ͬ͋̐ͮͯ̀͘͢͠͠ḭ͓ͮͪ̅̕͞͏̴̶͎̀̕͏̧̙̾͏̵̵̨̦͙͍̣̏ͦ͏̶̵̶̡͕̟̯̤̲͙͖̏̈̃͗̀͘͝͡͝ͅn̸̼̻͂͂̅͡͏̸̴̷̷̨̛̺̫̻͉̺̅̉ͥͤ̀̈́ͭ͠͡͝ğ̸̷̻͙̦̎̑͆ͥ̕͢͟͝͏̶̨̰̰̲̳̠̰̦̓͆ͦ̄͘͡͞͞͏͠ ̵̸̵̴̷̡̨̬̟͇͓̜̥̪ͩ̐͋̅ͧͥ̈̐̕̚̕͜͢͠҉̶̷̢̡̢̡̟͙̯̺͔̬͈̙̥̠̩̭̹̮̓̽̄̓ͬ͆͘̚͜͟͜͜͜͟͢ţ̵̵̵̵̧̢͈̘̟͉̺̙̪͎̂̀̔ͧ̋̀̇ͯ̀ͣ͘̕͢͡ḩ̸̷̶̱̮̖̖͐̔̂̏͊̽̿̕͜͏̱̟̊ͩ̐ͬ̕͘͢͏̸̸̶̴̴̧̨̡͎̲̯̞̦̱̤͐̈́ͭ̍̔̍̌ͩ̀͘͜͜͝͞͡͠e̶̴̷̵̶̵̢̨̡̛̥͖̪̥͖̯̘̰̟̹̜̩̭̫͆̎̎́̍͂ͮͦ̾́ͪ̄̀͋̕͘͜͜͠͠ ̶̷̶̧̡̘̮̘̭̺͓̝̝͍̗̠͂̔ͭͩ͐̀̄̔ͭ̅̓̈͐ͩ̒͑͘͘͘͘͘͟͟͡͡͝҉̛̬͎̎́͡f̶̴̷̶̡̛̲͉̝̝̺̾̈ͮͤ͑̒̒ͩ̈͘͘͠҉̡̝̯̻̋͛͌͢͏̵͇̦̗̦̮̩̑͆̄́̀͘͟͢͞e̶̶̡̨̻̪͕̓͑ͭ̆ͮ͏̴̡̣͉͓̄̆̆̂ͥͤ̕͞͠҉̷̡̡̛̬̺̩̑̐̈̏̌̚͞͝͞͏̷̴̶̨̨̛̤̪̰̣͉̺̤͍̆͌̾̀̀̄͟͝͠͠e̸̳̾͏̵̵̸̧̨̛̟̣̪̲̭̼̗̹̳̳̪̍̏ͫ͌̃̑̔̀̽͌̀ͪ͘͟͞͠͝͝l̵̨̛͕̬͚̬ͣ̂̎́̀ͬ́̓͢͜͏̷̸̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̜̥̬̠̖̞͍̼̺͎͕͔̂́͗͋̏͌͌̔͘̕̕̕͜͝ͅi̸̶̷̢̡̢̢͍͖̠͖̞͉ͧ̆ͥ̀̊̐͑ͣ̉͗ͬ̕͝͠͞͏̲̓̅҉͏̢͍ͮ͢҉̢̡̨̨͇̹̣ͤ͂͟ņ̸̡̻̥̺̹̅͐̋́̃͗̎̑͞͡҉̨̟͌̓͠҉̸͈̤͋͂́ͦ͠͞͏̸̧̡̨̹̱͕͓̞̗͑́ͥ̀ͧͦ͟͠͡҉̵̟̹ͥ͡ģ̴̶̸̧̡̧̜̘͖̙̬̩̋̈́̌̏͑̄͗ͧͣͨ̉͑ͩ̕̕͢͞͡ͅ҉҉̵̧̛̬͔͑̃ͣ͏̶̴̸̡̞͚̞̠͒̆҉̵̵̧̢̩̝̞̫̹̻̺̘͗ͥ̾͊̀͞͠͏ ̵̶̸̶̴̛͇̺͔̭̞͂͊̃́̒ͫͨ̌̔̾͜͝͠҉̟ͬ͜͟҉̳̞̳̥͖ͩ̉́͋̕͜͢͜͡ǫ̷̵̴̧̢̧̛̛̛͖͇͈͉̞͙͉̬̘̣͕̱̹̗̙̬̲ͯ̈́̋̀́̀́́͛̃ͪ̒ͯ́̄͊͘͘̕̕͢͞͝͝͡͏́f̝̯̏̑ͤ͘͝͏̷̴̷̶̴̷̛͔̩̳͓̗̫͚̈́̃̓̀̄̾̂̒ͤ͒̀͂̓͘͘̕͜͟͠͝͏̶̷̝͉̖̟̾ͬ̀͡҉ ̛͇̮̩̃ͩͥ́̓͑͠͡͡͏̸̶̧̨̡̨̧̨̛̮̟͚̫͉͉̜̯͉̝̹̣̞͒̇͐̈́́͌̉̇͌ͣͭ̆̀̚̕͜͜͢͜͞͠͞͝c͉̟̈́̈̈́͞҉̸̸̡̡̧̢̹͚̻͔̟̮́ͨ̓̌́̍̉̀ͫ͋̀̅̆̿̈͢͢͏̴̸̶̛̬̳̖̮͍͒̀̾̽̕͜͠h̬͌͞҉̸̢̨̣̝̈́̒̊҉̡̛̗̠͎̍̾͘͜͞͠ą̡̹̟̘͆̀̎̿ͩ̅͜͜͢҉̵̡̼͑҉̵͙̼̱̬̖͗͗́̐͘͜͏̷̵̷̛̬̥̩͉̼̩̹͙̹̩̙̩̀͂̀̑̋͒̕͜͜͢͟͢͠͡͞o̵̶̢̝̱͐ͨͩ҉̸̸̧̧̡̛̟̻̪̙̝̌ͮ̆ͣͤ͆ͫ̏̄ͨ̕͟҉̶̶̸̵̨̨̧̩͎̯̫͍̹̰̫̫̓ͦ̀̈́ͤ̍̑̀̊̕̚͟͡͏̛̛̰̦ͭ̕s̵̵̸̷̴̵̢̢̨̡͚͇̻͈͈̖͓͉͙͍̮̪͇͉̳͚̰̹͙ͤ́̒̾̒ͣ̀ͧ̔̅ͭ̀́ͧ̃͐͘͘̕͜͟͜͢͠͞.̧̛̹̻̞̲̱͇̬͔̑̈́ͩ͂͐̀ͮ̂̀̇̽̊̈́̉̒̀͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͟͟͜͠͝҉̵̵̶̡̛͕͍̞͚͌̌̍̕ͅ҉̷͖̮̇҉̱̫̃҉͖̯ͦ̀̀͢
̴̶̲̱͔̲ͧ̉͑́͆̈́́̇̃̕͢͝͏̷̷͎̾̕҉͏̣ͨ҉̘̊͜͜͠҉̷̨̢͉̻͈̗ͦ̂҉͉̫̮̘̗̬͙̬ͭ̓͗ͬ͘̕͟͜͠͝͏̴̷̴̤̩̻̼ͤ̿̕͠W̜̳̍́́́̓͏̢̢̛̺̹ͩ̓̈̚͘҉̴̵̵̴̴̶̡̛͈̘̠̦̩͖̱̱͈̬͇̯̖̇̉́ͣ̉̀ͣ̏̀̀̃͂ͬ̍̇̾ͨͧ͘͘͘̕͢͟͟͟͠҉͙̺̇̕͝͞ï̥̞̀͐ͥ͘͏̶̧̪̜̇̐ͤ͢͜͜͏̴̡͍̦̰̤͉̙̝͔̅ͬ̀͋́̃ͩ̕̕̕͝͞͞͞ͅt̸̶̶̵̶̸̵̴̷̡̨̧̨̡̢̛̛̩͉͖͈̰̬̗͈̗͍̭͖̘̠͎̝̗̰͓͚̼̯̖̋ͤͥ͛ͪͨ̽͑̄̀ͥ͋́̓̀̀̈́̄̀̽̅͗͘͢͢͟͟͜͠͞͝͞͠͡ẖ̛̰̪͊͛ͥ̀̽͘͜͝͏̸̷̵̨̧̬̬̬͎̅̇͒̿ͫͧ̀ͬ͛̕̕҉̸̵̷̴̵̷̸̡̛̣̠̯͙̬͈̞͙̳̜̝̌̑ͨ͋ͫ̉̀̍̉͋ͮ͘͘͘͟͟͠͞͡ͅơ̵̴̸̛̟̗̮̳̳̩̠̖̣̑̈̽̀͛̀ͨ̀͆͢͝͠͡͝͏̷̢̳̤̣͍͎͙͊̀̈́̾͜͝҉̸̠̠̹͍̔ͣ͟͜҉u̷̸̷̴̵̸̵̸̧̢̡̢̨̡̘̤͔̜̰͇̺̼̗̼̥̼͚̿̀̅͒ͯ̐͛̍ͧ́̐̓ͦͮ̀̒̑ͣ̅̚̕͘͘̕͢͜͞͠͡͞ͅ͏̴̧̛̟̪͚̰͈͓͈͉̑̃͆̿͘͜͟҉҉̱̿̕ͅ͏t̴̸̵̢̡̥̰͖̣͖̗̦̊̍ͪ̾ͪͯ͛ͧͪͧͪ̀͆͊̕̕͟͢͡͝͝҉̷̶̶̸̡̗̩̼̭̝̖̣͖̞̜̟͕̻͊́̓̆̏ͥ́́́̾́͘͘͜͜͝͝ ̷̥́͏̵̸̢̢̧̢̧̨͓̖̠͖̮̭͂̄̏ͧ̔ͧ͐ͤ͂̒͘͟͢͝͝͏̶̨̡̛̛̛̜͓̞̳̰̫̼͕̝͉̟͕̰͓̣ͤ̽ͯͮ̊́ͤͣ͆̀́͘͢͢͢͜͜͡ͅǫ̸̢̢̛͙̞̗͙̀͌ͯ͊̌ͨ͘͟͠͏̴̵̵̥̦̖̲̐͛͘r̷̸̛̦̜̜̺̝͚͈̽̀̍̾ͪ͆̉̈́̓̆̑ͥ̑̅̀͂̏̕͘͘͜͢͝͡͠͝ͅ҉̷̴̶̷̨̢̨̨̨̧̨͇̙̻̖͇̳̜̺̲̜͙͉̯̰͐̄͛̀̌̀ͣ͂̋̇́͘͘̚͘͠͞͡͝͠͞d̛͌ͅ҉̲ͥ̑͡҉̷̢̢̡̡̭͚̺̀̏̃̇͝͏̴̵̢͙̺͖͇͍̲͓̬̙̝̝͓́̍̓́ͥ́̐ͨ͘͘͢͜͝͡͠͝e̵̵̶̢̜̼̳̜͒̌̔̈́̄͌̎͜͡͏͉ͯ̓͞͏̷̶̵̶̧̛̙̺͚̯̔ͭͦ̋̉̌́͞͡͏̸͔ͧ͢͏̩̥̍͢͏̷̢̰̬͂̀ṟ̵̷̸̨̡̨̬̖̗̪̟ͧ̈́̌́ͧ̉̈ͧ̎͑̀̂̍͘͘͝͏̧̨̢̖̯͚͆̍͑̀̚͢͡ͅ͏̨̛̱̰̑.̮ͪ͢͏̵̶̷̸̧̧̼͚͈̬̜͇̎͐̽ͭ̓̉́ͣ͑ͮ̈̾ͧ̕͝͡͞͏̶̷̢̨̹̲̬͓̮͔͉͖͓͙̉̾̀ͪ̈́̓̊̂̑͘͘͟͜͢͡͏
̸̨̨̧̬̹̲̓̑͆̆͂͛̍ͫ͟͞͡ͅ͏̴̩ͧ҉̧҉̴̴̧̩̰͊̀͏̵̵̷̢̛̠̱̥͎̱̟̦̤̳͎̬̻̓̄ͧ̽͆̿͘͜͢͜͝͠͝͞Ţ͎͎ͯͯ̾͝҉̸̴̵̛̛̟͈̦͉̦̬̐̏͆̀ͥ́́ͣ̽͢͜͢͝͠͏̴̡͕̺̳̥̙̯̑͊͑̕̕͟҉̧̜͚̦̖̋ͩ͟͏̧͉̻̀͘͞h̴̵̴̴̛̛̫̻͙̙̭̝ͫ͋ͭ͗̿͊̿̌̄ͮ͗͘͘̕͟͢͏̴̴̨̨̨͙̣̞͔͇̪̝͚̱̞͖̟̍̐ͧ̋̂̒͗͘͢͜͜͞͠͝͠͝͏͖͎ͪ͡͏̕e͕̊҉̵͙̖̤͋̏̓͌ͦ̅͘͘͟͝͞͏̸̵̶̱̣͍̪͛ͤ̃ͨ̚͟͡͡͠͡ͅ҉̷̸̶̶̧̛̣̲̟̳͉̙̟̩͇̦̪̺̋̽̿́̆̋ͦ͘͘̕͜͠͠ ̷̫̥͂̿ͭ͘҉͏̷̷̶̸̸̢͉̘̻̪̳̼̿͗ͥ̐ͭ̎̎̕͟͟͜͞͏̸̡̢̛̜̲̣̜̣̣͈̫ͯ̃̄ͧ́͟͞͠N̵̸̴̵̡̡̨̧̨̛̠̺̘̣͉͓͖̲͕ͪ̈́͑̓ͩͨ͑̀ͮͥ̀ͣ̅͑́̉̀͘͟͏e̶̙ͪ͏̶̶̶̴̷̶̷̵̢̧̧̡̢̦͓͎̟̰͈̰̳̝͙̬̠̝̦̖̱̿̐̀͑ͧ̓̉̓̎͒ͯ̀͂̇ͨ̀ͨ̀́͒̇͑ͯͮ͘͟͢͜͟͢͡͝͡ͅ҉̸̻̺̊͡͠z̶̢̛̥͎̠͉̯͔̝̝̗̘̮̄́́̉̈͊́̈́̀̉̆̄͟͟͢͠͠͞͝p̵̷̵̴̶̵̶̢̡̠̖̟̞͉̠̞̟͙̂̀ͦͮ̇͋̇̇̒̔͘͜͡͡ͅ҉̶̖͈͖̣̽̌͢͞͏ḛ̸̶̷̸̢̢̛̛̠̫̦̪̣̻̯ͬ̎̏͋̓͂̂̔̊̃ͧ̕͟͢͟͡͠͠r̵̴̶̷̡͖̣͎̟̭̭̮̣̝͈ͤͯ͛̀ͣ̊ͦͥ̽͑̒͐̕̕͢͢͠͡͠͝͠͡͡͏̵̞̪̲̹̓͆̕҉̬͔́ͧ͢͜d̸̶̷̸̵̴̴̡̧̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̯͖͚̙̲̜͙̳͈̪̠̲̪̬̬͉ͬ͂͛́ͧ̓ͤͣͤͨͭ̾̏͌̈́̎ͫ̀͆̾ͥͩ̊͑̚͜͜͜͢͢͟͡͠͠͞ͅ҉̸͎̲̩̺̰͓̜̘ͩ́̀̃͂̕͟͟͟҉̘͕̽͟͠͝i̵̡̤̱̰͕ͬ̀̾ͩͬͪ̾́͟͠͠͏̸̴̵̷̧̛͖̬͈̘̝̖͖̯͖̙̲̿́͒̿́̅̏́̕͟͜͟͡͏ȃ̵̷̧̢̠͈̤̻̞́̈́̊͑͋̀͗̇͗͟͜͢͢ͅṅ̵̷̴̡̧̡̧̧̢̧̧̡̛̝̙͎̟͈̯̦̹͓̼͙̥̜̾̃̀́ͩ́̿̓͋̀ͦ́̍ͤ̅̄́̆ͦ̎́ͩͨ̚͟͡͞͝͠͠҉̸̸̶̴̢̛̱̹͈̤̬̺̖͇́̂͐̉̕͏͡ ̵̵̵̶̶̨̧̧̛̲̫̣̱͎̼̤͍͈͚͓͙̯̘̯͖̪̪̤̓̍̒ͮ́̀́̆̅́̄ͦ́ͭ́ͧ͘͘͘͘̚̚͟͜͢͟͜͜͠͞͠h̵̴̸̶̷̶̶̢̨̨̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̲̦̩͓͔̱̥̮͚͈̻̖̟͓̝͔̰̙̩̝̲̟̼ͤ̃͋̀̏̒̃̀̇̉͌̐͛̈́̔ͭͪͯ̊ͣ̊ͧͭ̓ͪ̀͂́̈̊̕͘̕̕͟͢͜͜͢͟͢͢͡͝͞ͅi͇͆҉̸̷̴̵̤̝̭̄̅̇̀̒ͯ͜͝҉̵̪͉͇̀ͪ́̕͘ͅv̴̷̷̢͇̦͓̦̼͙ͤ̓̿͛̄́̀͐ͮ͆͒̀́͛̐͜͠͞͏̴̴̷̢̼̖̰̪͈̘̙̖͆ͤͥ̆ͪͨ̌́͌̋̕̕͜͠͝ͅ҉̻͇͔̺̣̭̀ͫ́̓́̍͜͟͏̨̯̼ͨ҉̵̷̢͇̝̰̖̊̔͢͡ȩ̵̴̵̡͚̜̰͓̱̥̤͛̈́̍̍͗ͪͣ́̍̋͟͜͢͢͡ͅ͏
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 3:20 pm

̶̷̧̞͚͕͎̹̤̞̦͙̳͂ͪͣͣͦ̐͗͂̀͞ͅ ̧̛̲͎͙͔͎͎̱̞͙̩͇̱̪̞͔͙͑̓̽͂̀͒ͣ̓̎͜ͅ ̵̧̠͇̱̰̩̣̙̝̜̜̹̖̳̊͗̃̈͋ͮͯ̀̋ͫ̚̚ ̷̴̢͍͔̫̩̟͈̱̗̱ͭ̔̈́͐͆͋̎̐͜͡ͅ ̷̸̧̛͕̰̠̻̯̦͇̦͕̭̅ͯ̐ͭ͊̃ͩ͢ ̸̧̨͓̫͙͉̦̼̭͓̝̟̟̰̘͆̀̾̂̇ͧ͟͡ ͍̼̜̭͓͖̳̫̤̘̜͋ͩ́̀̃̓̓ͣͦ̔̒ͥ̿̎̕͠ͅͅ ̎̄̿̓̇ͨ̒͌ͨ̑҉̶̷͖͍̖̙̣̭̻͔̣̩̫̖̗͕̣̙͈̯͢͝ ̧͌ͤ̑͂̈́̋̒̉̈́̃ͪ̒͛ͥ͏̱͙͔̦̞͓̣͍̦͇̞ ̸̯̺̗̪̰̙̠̤͉͉͕̻̦̱̤͙ͤ̐͂̌͂ͧ͆̋̉̆͘Y̷̷̸̫̳͕̦͇͈̬͉̟͖͖̙͙ͦ͛̈ͯ̈͊ͮ̔̄̐̓͑̈́ͬ̈͊̉̚o̵̎̆͗̏ͬ͛ͦͩͩ҉́҉̘͍̖͔͙̤̭̗͈̜͔ư̟̼͈̻̯̻̹͙̞̠̞̹̟̝͍ͥ̍ͩͮ͆̀̈ͬͫͥ̿ͯ̑͒̃ͫ͋͑̕͜͡r̜̞̖̠̳̉ͨ͛͑̔͐͑͌̔̑̀̚̕͢ ̹̠͖͈̜͔̬̪͎̭̄̈́͂ͮ̍̽̅ͩ͆́̓̂͟͡ͅ ͫ͐̎̽ͦͩ̈̆̀̓̈͞͏̢̙͔̙̲̗̬̖̝͕̺̝̮̣̝̤ͅͅ ͊̈́̎ͮ́ͫͫ̿̀̄̋͏̤̺͓̪̫͙͇͇̺͍̬̫̳̮̝̫̼̮́͘͝ ̢̈́͐̒͊̊̌̍͋̾ͭ͜҉͙͈̝̲̫̣̝̖̲͙̗̤̗̭͍͈͠͞ ̵̧̝̥͔̹͓͓͔̈̈̂͐̈͝ͅͅR̴̨ͨ͛̀̎ͤ̅̈͐͋̽ͦ̓̊̌͌̂̚̚̚҉̡̤̗͕͖͕̰́ͅe̵̦̥͙̫̬̱̠̫̲̠̫̝̣̝͔̗̮̱̙͐̊ͯ̒̓͑̅̇́s̷̠͇̝̲͇̯̥͙̦̼̠̹͈̯̰̹̑̐͐̄ͦͥ̋̽̅̅͒̃͗͘i̢̠͎̫̜͔̠̳͕͉͈̬̫̦̳ͪ͋͗̾ͨ̈͗ͨ̿ͮ͂̾́s̸̡̭̠̟̝̠͎̮̣͂ͮ̂͗̔͞t̴̡̯͖̻͈̓̉̇̓̈́̀͛͑̈́ͪ̑͑͊̒̿̔͌̍͞a̵̭̲̘̣̭̦̠͔͎̜̙͔͖̒̾̄͗̓́̕͟n̈͒ͬͫ̍ͦ̄ͦ̚͢͠҉̹̣͎̺c̿̿ͮ̾ͭ̄̚͘̕͝͏̖͖̤̜͓̫͝ẻ̶̼͉͚̼͉͓̯̝͇̝̟̱̘͓͌͛̽͋̅̀́ ̨͒̅ͥ͏̴̠̫͈̩̫̰͇̜͈̦̞ ̧̣̫͇̹̜͎̙̯̾ͬͯ̇͛͂ͭ̂̌̍̑̉͂̑͂̀̀͜ͅ ̴̵̴̡̯̺͉͓̖̜̮̹̘͔͚͖͕̰̬̥͐͌ͥ͛ͮͥ͑͛̑ͩ̍͑̚͘ ̶̗͎̱̻̯̻͖͆̎̃͐ͦ̕ͅ ̴̡̠͓̱̻͓̤̼͈̺̣̭̘̥̻̯̯̼̓ͥ̍ͧͣ̾̓̅͌̅ͦ̽̚̚ ̶̡ͬ̏͐͗͠͏̦͓̱̯͙̺̙̭̰̤̖͖͈͔͘ ͛̋̈́͋ͧ̓͆̋͛͗̉ͥ̓ͭͤ̃̿̚͏̶̕͏̲̠̗̭̜̦͚̬͚̺͉̖̥͖ ̵̛͗̏͆ͩ̎̂̑҉̮̝͈̯͢ ̟̲͙͕͎̺͕͚̥̄̊̀͆͋ͤ̃̉̉ͩͨ̏̉́̀̚͘ ̧̪̹͚͈̲͈͇̹̻͓͇̲̪͕̖̞͒̒̍͂̓̎͑̈́͒̂͢͞ ̸̢̳̳͍̭̗̥̋̔̃̐̈̂̆̾̃̈́͢ ̛͐̓́ͧ̈ͧ͌̄͂͌͏͇̣̹̤̲̣̼͕̘̳̪ ̡̭̼͖̬̼̾ͭͮ̀͜͜ ̸͙͍͔̹̙̠̟̜̮̙͛ͭ̄̌̃́͐̐ͦ͋͌̓̒͝ ̶̵̏̓ͦͧ͆ͣ̓͗̌̆͑͐͒̈́̾͏̩̯͇̜̙̩̖̗̭į̬͙̻͕̠̠͍̪̼̻̫̳͐̍͋ͬ͛͒͊̀̈̓̍ͥͥͣͭ͑̈ͫͩ͝t̘̞̜͔̺̼̙͈̞̫̳̪̞̤͚̘̦͎̿͆̐̑ͮͣ́ͣ̌̅ͮ̄̽̍͂ͨ͑ͧ͘̕͟
̧͆͌͒͌ͧ̋̚͟͏̤̱̘̦͖͚͙̮̰̱͘ͅȧ̵̢͖͚̮͔͚͔̇ͮ̂ͦͥ͒̍̓̇̓ͪ̿͋̇̐̌̕m̐̽͊̊ͩ̒ͬͮͧͩͦ҉̛̼̪̣̪̣́͟͟û̞̤̻͙͓̘̪͒̈̏͆ͧ̑̀ͬͪ̃͗͂͂̈́ͥ̑͞͞s̟̯̬̫͙̰̤͚͕̱͇̮͚̭̩̳̱̃͗̅̔́̽͑͐̐͌͆ͪͦ̈̃ͩ̚̚͡ȩ̝͚̙̳̣̺͚̜͇̘̖͗ͪͩ̉̇̿ͭ͊͆̃ͯͧ̄ͩͭͬ͊̊͌́͜ͅͅs̩̬̦̞͚ͤͤͧ͛͜͝ ̧̧̛̗̠̙͉̬̿ͧ̈́ͬ̄ͩ̂̄ͣͣͧͥ̑̏̕͠ ̨̛͈̺͚̪͈̠̗͍͈̤̲̮̪̙͍̗͙͎͈ͧ̓̓̇ͮ̎̈̾̚͞ ̵͉͕̘͉͇̣̤̖͈̜̰̟̉̔̈̾̌ͧ̏̎͗̊̚̕͘͢͝ ̝͔̤̹̳̯͉̦̤̱̪̭̙͖̹̰͇̦̈͆͊͌̏̊̀͞ ͒͒ͧͩ̓́҉̢̤̰̖̯̦̜͓̻̺̙̭͎̥̰̮̗͉̕ ̧̭͉̯͚̠̘͕̤̻̪̞͈͕̙̙͗ͭ͗̐̀̈̈́̄̈̃̚̕͡ ̡̔̑̄͗͗̀̔͗͏̵̖̠̭̖̝̳̞̙̱͚̠͇̼̙̹͉͝ ̶̵̶͔̩̩̼̘̲̣̥̯̖͍̮̰̭́ͪ͑̌ͣ̓ͨͪ͋́̎ͨ̾̿͋͛ͣ̃̊͝ͅ ̶̴̛͌̽̌ͧͪ͞͏̬̫̥̱̺̹͙͓͓͚̺̞̗͙͇ͅ ͫ̐̈́͗ͦ̉͌ͩ̔̾̃̀̚͠҉̛̣̭͈̘̬̲͕̼̱̠͉̖͈͓̹̻̩͓͜ ̸́ͪ̄ͨͫ̏̔҉̞̰̠͔ ̸̨͇̤̩͉̳̦ͥͧ̿̈́͗̍̓̍̔ͤ́̚ ͤ́ͬͭ̿ͥ́̚͟͏̳̹͍̲̣͚͚ ͈̯̦ͣͣ̇ͦ͒͂̕ͅ ̴̧̡̘̖̥̤͉̘͎͇̦̜̻͕͕̮̗̰̫͔͙̍͌ͩ̒͂̃̑̽ͬ͐ͯ̄͋ͮ̇͐̀m̡̞̺̘̲̰̞̫̙̞̺̩̫̳̘̄̈̾ͫ͆̆ͩ̔͊̚̕͟ẻ̢̟̺̼̙̭̲͚̲̣͎̥̬͓͉͓̩̞̓ͯ͒̍̎ͧ͋̓̀̕ͅ
ͩͦ̿ͤͫ̉̑͑ͬͬ̄̆ͧ̽̇̉̑̋́̕͜͏̭̞̥͚͖̺̺̝͚̭̹͕͕͓ͅ ̴̷̛̖̗̜̰̙͈̬͚̳̪̜̪̫͈͈͙̈́ͫ̈͂͆͊̈ͮͭ̽ͮ̊̃̇̆͐͊̑̽͟ ̀̑̓ͣͭ͛̿̅̈ͤ̆̀͏͏̷̯̺̳̠̯̭̝̫̦ͅ ̴̡͔͓̦̣͙̺ͮ͌ͦ̌̚͘ ̷̧̠̭̬͎̗̤̮̟̱͔̥̖̖̬͎̣̔̇̈́ͬͥ̽̽͞ ̧̡̦̹̤̳͇̘͚̗̙͇̄̒̓ͦͫ̌ͭͭ͊͋͒ͩ̿͛ͧ́͢ ̢̛̯͓̅̆ͤͩ̾́͡ͅ ̊͐̀͆̍͗ͨ̾ͯͮͤ̔ͤ͏̰̮̖̻͔͈͎̭͎̺̳ ̴̶͍̜̪̜̘͍̈́ͯ͆ͮ͐ͦ̽͛̈́̀̚̚͜h̸̴̼͇̫̻̮̙̭̜̙̳̘̗̺̻̦̞̿̿ͪ̾̓͒̒ͯ̔̔ͦͪ̄ͬ̈̀͢ơ̢̹̦̗͇̠̱̱̻̫̳̥͎͔̻͚͛ͣ̅̓̅̾ͮ̈́̆̀̽̀͠ẅ̵̬̯̳̰̠̈́͛̌͊͒̒̓̑̾͢ę̴̠̳̣͇͎̲̩̖̼͉͎̜̰͈ͥ̆̅͌̌͗̆̉̅͂ͦͤ͒̉̑͟v̸̨̻̘̯͖̍ͨͥ̃̀̊̔̌͟͝ͅeͪ̐̌͂͠҉͚̼̥̘͕͖͎ͅr̶̵̹͉̟̥̫̻̥͓̞͖̞̼̳̯̩͂ͩ̽̆ͨ̕ ̵̧̹̳͙̳͈̭͔͚̭̙̯̣ͮ̀̔͌ͤ͐̚̕͘ ̶̢̗̲̳̳̩̫̮̬͚̝̲̜̣ͬ͋ͧ̓͢͝͡ͅͅ ̸̧̛͎͎͔̺̭̤̩͉̤̑ͨ͂̃̍͋̂̋́͆̑̕͘ ̨̝̲̞̠̈́̓̾͒͑̆̈́ͥ̏͒̓̅̿ͬ̒̉ͮ̎͐͜ ̗̝̠̹̻̗͗̆̑̀͠ ̡̻͖̰͎̻̣̉̂͆̃̔͊̒̃̄ͧ̀͞͝ͅ ̘̭͚̪̻̗̻̝̳̪̞̬̟̠͎͙̤̍̀̈́͌͌̓̊͛͌͊̑̋̋͘̕͝ͅ ̒̈͊̈́̔̐ͬ̅̿̏ͪ̀̓͊͊͒҉̧̢̜̜͖̲̹͙̺͕̬̜͕͖̖̖̰̝̗͡͡ͅ ̡̳̝̖̺͍̤̲̻̲͈͇͇̥ͪ͗ͪ͋ͯ͋ͫ͌ͭͪͣ̈ͩ͌͠ ̵̶͎͎̱̻̫̩͙̩̯͍̾̓ͥͥ̄̌̍̓̓̇̀̿̆̓̍̀͜ ̦̬͉̺̱̹̰̗͎͈̂̏̇͒̊̈́͌͘ͅ ̶̭̰͍̹̜̘͈̃͂ͦ͗̂̎ͣ̚͝͝ ͆͛ͥ̇̈ͦ͒̆͆ͧ͌͂͏̢̬̗̣̺̫̙̺̣̦͈͇̺͎͉͈͓̬̮͠ͅ ̧̢̡̩̝̠̤̟̲͔̙̏̽͊́̀͜ ̵̢̛̱̪̯̫̭̰̙͙͓̰̭̖̲͉ͫͪ̃͗̀ͅ ͖͎͙̲̖̞̫̜̙̹͖̦̟̘̞̑ͭ͋͗ͦ͋ͯ̾͂͆̑ͮ͘͜͞ ̵̸̘͎͙̺̤͎̩̟͚̦̰̜̗̟͍͔̔̿̐͌ͯ̆̎̋ͥ̓̅̈́ͥͬͥ̈͆ͭ͘ͅ ̵̛̛͎̜̭̪̝̙̜̖̟̹̻̎̾̐̇͞͞ ̴̨̛̱̩̥̙̣̝̩ͦ͌̔̍̾͌ͨ̍ ̵̷̡̭͕̩̬͇͉̠̜̺̰̥̠̥̦̲̦̦̤̪̄͗̋͒y̶̠̰̦̳̤͛̃ͦͯ̐̓ͥ̾̾͋̇̈̄͗͗ͯͯ̏̕͝o̵̅ͪ͊͌͊͗̊̃̋̓҉̧̳̙͔̖̳͎͓͇͇͇̬̩̣̱͍͍͖͖̗͟ú̢̧͈͓͚̗͉̞̹̠̝̥̙̲͓̼͉͓̮ͮ̒̇̽ͦͤ͟͢ͅ ̷̛̠͔͔̦̤͍͓̼̰͎̏͒̾ͪͮ̉͌͌̚͠w̢̛͖̻̭̣ͪͨ̎͌͗͐̊ͤ̿̎̓̐̓̌̾̏̒͗͟į̶̞͍̥͍͔̊̋͆̿̈́̒͟͟͢l̸̼̲̞̯͖̹̺̦̣̗̝͗̃̃ͥͦͬ͐͑͐̓ͪ̊͌̿͞l͖͙̥͉̠̩̜̗̤̮̠͓̦̲̑ͨ̍̅̾͑̔͘͜͠ͅ
̶ͮ̈̋̑ͩͬ̃̔̈͌̓̒ͩ̒̉ͣ҉̵͕̱̤̘̹̥̟̫̦͙̞̩̥̟̼̹̬̟͠͞ͅ
̴̰̣͙̝͈͖ͣ̑̍͂̐̀ ̟̞͉̤̰͍̝͖̝̱̳͍̺̫̫̤̙͉̭͗̿̿͒ͪ̎̎̒ͬ͐̐̀͠͡ ̢͙̗͔̪̦̪̤̌ͤ̉̈́ͫ͗ͯͩ͝͠ͅ ̶̳̖͖͎ͧ̄̀ͣ͑͗͒ͪͯ̿̏ͩ́̀̕͢ş̶̷͕̻̮̻̱̫͇̱̣̜̖ͤ̌̾̔́͋̔̌̊̔̋̽̇̍ȩ̴̧̏̌͋͋̉ͩ̔͒ͧͥ̂ͩ̀ͮ͝҉̺̲̝̻̭è̢̳̟̹̹̼͈̺͕͓̬̞̾ͪ̇͊̉̾̽͗ͭͩͪ͡ ̶̦̱͓͔̣͚̼͎͍͓͎̫͈̮͍̙͉̹̽ͯ̑͑ͯ͠ ̧̛̛̪͍̜̦̺̠͇̺͍̳̳̙̠͎͎̤̭ͤ̎͛͊́ͧͯ̍̈́̌͗ͪ̄ͨͧ͐̀ ͍̫͔̜͚͙̯̟͉͎̘̬̼̗̝̤̌ͬ͋ͣͮ́̿ͪ̄ͫ̈̿̍͆̀͡t͛ͭͧ̍ͨͨͥͩͬ̓ͬ͒̚҉̶̛̘̣̤̹͍̹̤͓̪̗̤̣̱͕̦͡ͅh̴̢̛͍̯͉̗̱̦̭̬͙̤̦̺̯͂̈̿ͭ̀͒̈̑͛̀͡ã̴̢̳̺͔̫͉̩̱̫̩̬͈̺̻̲̺̭͙̱̈́̑̀͂͘t̸̢̎̆̓͂ͨ̏ͤ̑ͣ̓̈́̇̓̂͏̤͚̱̝̭̜ ̷̨̭̱̼̬̫̪̺̖͓̞ͦ͋ͪͭ́̀͌̐̌̆̎̒ͨ͌̈́̒ͮͧ̚̕͟ ̸̶̢̱̫͕̝͎̠͚̣͎͖̼̲̜͔̎͛̌̽̋̃̽̅̑̏̏͋ͅ ̶̹̝̙̰̱̰̖̼̞̮̘͙̯͖̔̒ͦ̒̍́̂̂͜ͅ ̴̏́̏̄ͫ̐̃́̀͏̷̮̖̺͖̜̹̞͓͔̯ͅ ̶̷̵̨͉̺̻̱̮̦̤̊ͨ̍̌͞ ̡̢͚͙̜̳̫͓̲̈́ͩͫ̉̉̆̌͌̏͑ͪ̋̐̋͌̾̊ͭ̈́́͠ ̷̶̨̣̱̠̦̱̭̱ͥ̄͆͋̐i̸̛̖̰͍͈̤̱͓̼͕̐ͭ̊͊̔̿͒ͩ̎ͬ͗̍̌̀͟t̵̴̰̯͈̭̗̖̲̰̘ͬ̇͑̎̐͆ͪ͆̍̇͠ͅ ̨͓̪̪̻̺̤̃̊̓̂̄̆͘͞͠ͅị̶̹̼̗̞̠̹̌̉̎ͯͩ̃͆̉͗̃ͪ̂̽̉́s͋ͥ̊̈̊̂̑ͣ̚͏̲͇̳̦͍̖͉̀ ̸̸̪̠̻̬̣̳͖̣̘͎̞̗͚̯ͮ͊̏̍͊̄ͣ͊́ͯ͊̒̽ͅ ͂̉̅̑ͩ̓̍̉̾̐́͛̑̐ͧ̀͘͝҉̣̫̥̭̜͔̫͈͔̣͔̲̱̮̦͙ͅ ͪ̌̃̃ͬ͗̓̈́͊ͨͦ̍ͬ̒҉̴̴̛̩̘̼́ͅ ̴̧̦͓̗̺̲̯͚̭̜̪̺̹̘ͭ́̓͌͒ͦ͂̍͌ͬ̂́ͅ ̵͇͈̫̪̩̻̰͚͕̞̗͂ͪ̑̈́͌̉͢ ̷̸̢̤̩̲͍ͦ̀͗̓̄̃̔̓͗̀̓̐ͭͭ̚͟
̆̎̈́͗̎̑̆̇͆͡͏̞̦̣̞̗̥͇̣͍̺̠͖̱͕̠̲̗͈̕͡͞ͅ ̨̢̰̮̩̦͓̣̜͗̿̉̾̎̑͊́͝͞ ͨ̃̔͂̅͆͠͝͏͚̪͇̪̰̞̯̝̪̻̭̲͕̹͔͓͘ͅ ̭̘̮͈̦ͪͪ̓ͬ̿̒̊̉ͩͪ̓ͭ́ͣ̀̕ ̷̍̒̎̾̉̇͏͖̮͇̺͖̗̥̱̩̭ ̓ͮ̏̒ͮ̂̂̑͗͌͊͏̶̭͈͎̲͠ͅ ̨̡͙̜̻̯ͦͩͩ̆͛̇͛̿̋̌̄̂̃͒̊ͣ̀̚͘ ̡̺̫̞̖͙͕̦̬̏ͪͣ͛͊̓ͦ̅̚͢ ̶̛̱̭̱̜͈̻̝̭̹̜̣̔̽͑͒ͮ́ ̹̤̥̤͎͔̮̭͕͇̾͂̔̿ͭͭ̓͛̅̚̚͟ ̴̇̓͒̿͆͂̾ͪ͏͝͏͙͉̗̼̟͇̳̰ ̸̡͍͚͓̭̻͔͔̩̯̱̻ͨ̒͊ͨ̒͑͐ͦ̋̐͟͜ ̢͖͔̼͓̘̯͔̹̗̜̫̥͈̳͙̣̣̓̄̿̊̍ͫ̑̐́̃̂͂͋̏̀͠ ̵͔̰̮̟͓̞̭͚̰̖̖̲̼͔̲͔͉͊̃ͩ̐̓ͤ̄́ͭ̒̍͡ ̨ͮ̎ͫͦͩ͗̌̎̂̏̾͐̑ͪ̾̇̌̑̉҉̡̳̲̭̥̗̠̘͇̟̞̥̜̹͈̝͠͡ͅf̷̧̧͓̗̪̜̭̱̪͈̼̺̠̟͛̇̂͊̋̈ͦͮͯ͆̋̍͡͞u̅̔̔҉̖͖͚̭̮̫͎̺͉̪̱͍͇͢͡ţ̡̩̘̗̜̠͕̺͇̥͓̣̼̭̞̰ͪ̊ͭ̎͟͜ͅi̡̜͚̻̮͔̼̤̯͉̺͉̮̋̎̿̐̒̉ͩ̓̿̃̌̈ͦ̀́́l̵̴̸͇̙̼̭̦̤̼̖͕͙̱͈̦͓͔̬ͬͭ͂́͘͠e͓̲͉̟̥͚̩͍ͩ̃̆ͩ̄̌̆ͥ̋͛̋͂ͦ̍̓̑̎́̚͜͜͞ ̶̡̝̝̤̯̙̠͖̳̬̞̱̻̤͍͙̮̝̓̂̎̏̍̍̾́ ̸̵̢͙͎̱̪̪͇̟͎͓̳̟̩̔ͮ̃͊ͮͪͭͥ̕ͅ ̶͇̣̟̙͈̝̳̰̞̱̮̝̙̭͇͕̦͑̔̆ͩͫ͗ͣ̔̎͘ ̵̨̜̯̻̗͙̘̫ͨ̇̆͂ͫ̈̽ͧ̾̾ͨ̇ͭͩͣ̂̓̕͡ ̷̨̡̧̳̣͉̝͇̳̪̠̞̳̼̯̋̅̓ͪ̇̉ ̵̡̈̔̿ͭ͊̓ͩ͐̒̏ͫ̉̊̚̚͏̱͚̦͎͙̲͖͜͝ ̨̧̛̻͚͙͎̮̦̩͔͆̍ͩͫ̉̄̓ͩ̚͡ͅ ̶̨̫̝̥̲̞̥͈̥̗̻̙̗̼̫̫̝͂̒ͥͣ̉͌͋ͬ̓̽̏̐̄̏ͯ̿̊̃ ̴̢̢̦͓̗̬̻̜͕͕͍͎̪̟͕͖͖͙ͣ̿̽ ̡̖͙̯̬͎̰̙̤͇̯ͤͯͯͭ̌͊̆ͫ̉̔̓̚͘ͅ ̴͔̘̤̬͖̯̺̺̝̯͚̝̟͉͔̳ͬ̊̓̄̌̔̿͝ ͧ̐̅ͧ͊ͮ͋͏̢͇͍̘̻̫̀͢ ̸̴̖̻͎̟̟̟̭͎͍͓̱̲̬̠͉̫̹͑͛͂̎̽͗̊̔ͯͯ̔ͦ̆̋̏ͤ̀ ̀̀̇͛͆̏ͦ̀͏͓̞͔͕̪͉̙͉͜ ̷̟͉͎͇̼̞͙̘̖̲̦̞̿̽ͮ͑̿̎̈́͌̄̄̅̓͞ͅ ̵̢͍̮̬̥̻̲̝̤̜̦̳̟͎̬͎̮̔̽͌̾ͬ͑͆̂̇̏ͧ́̀ͅĮ̵̷̞͚̱͕̀̽̃͆̐̀̃̃ͩ͠ ̡̢͗̓̋̓̉ͭ̅͂͒̉͌ͫ͏͈̜͓̞͉̤̩͜w̘̫̹͔͔͇̘̳̦̱͚̖̪͋̎ͯͨͨͭ̈ͣ̈́̾ͧ̃͘ͅǫ̴̟̻̻̰̳̲͙̼̭͖̭͙̠̥͎͕̩ͥͦ̋̐ͫ̚ͅų̴̵̶̢̭͕̣̗̗͓͐͂̆ͦ̾̚ͅl̷̩̦̦̥̯͈̙͇̒̈̈́ͯͤͥ͂̋̐̉ͯͮ̐̄͝ͅd̛̗͎͈͉̼͎͙̱̤̰͖͕̪͇͇̼̣ͪ̂͌͘ͅ ̊̒̋ͯͩ̏̒̉ͥ̇͋̑̕͏͉̯͈̪͖͟r̨̢̔̈́ͧ̓ͦ̈̈́ͫ͛́̚̚͏̡͍̬̪̪̮̱̯͍͓̰̱̟̭̫̤̫̞̥u̳̞͎̪͓̠̮̳͍̣̥̤͛ͨ͌̈́̀͑̀ͪͫ̃͞n̢͈̟͔͇̰̓̾̈͛̎̏͆ͯͤ̾̕͝
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 3:29 pm

What
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 6:58 pm

tHere are cErtain times In our liveS wHere we feel the neEd to go past the boundaRies our minds put in placE for us. peRhaps it is Unintentional. perhaps Not. but wheN we peel back the veil, it is he whO waits behind the Wall.

h̛e ͟͜͝i̧͠s ̷̢͘c̵̡͘hao̸s͝͡ ̀
h̛̬̫͘͜e̹̺͔̠͝͞͡ ̙̜͙͚̭̯̟͠i̼̞̯̖̫̦͙͜ͅs͓ ̷̞͢͟e̴̼̳̖͓̘͢͡t͠҉̶͚̥è̹̙͓r͍ͅn̦ͅi̙͉ṯ̟̪̬̝y̨̲̤̠̤̟͎ ҉̢͎̗̘͍̥͎̪͢
h̳͉̞̜̳͈̲̘̹̩̙̭̦̤͙̖̻͓̕̕e̴̻͍̘̲͙̙͕͉̤̳͚͜͟ ̶̠̦̝͉̫̬̬̠͓͕͇̯̥͖̣̕͢͠i̢̩̬̞͉̙̺̦̹͢͞ͅś̷̴̶͎͇͓̟͈͓̤͡ ̴̸̛͉̺̠͉y̵̫̦̣̗̤͠͝ͅo̸̸͎͔̮̹̯̪͢͝u̷̶̦̪̥̦̬͝r̵̡̲͎̜̱̙͚̼̺̻̪͘ ̶̷̧̡͙̳̫͍͈̮̝̯̹͇͕͈͜ͅs̷̲͔͙̹̕͜a̸̛͙̗̼̰͔̣̞̗̥͚̣̫͜͜͝ĺ̷̢͓̗̘̗͔̯̰̺͇̭̞̘̱̥̯̗͞ͅͅv̛̛̯̠̣̗̲̘͈̯͖̪̲͟͝ḁ̠̦̮͚̭͖̰͖͇̭̠͟͞t̨͏̧̢̗͉̮̖̞̜̙̺́i҉̷̧̨̺̤̖̭͍̘̤̼͔̀o̢̡͟͝҉̗̜̘̹̞̞̯̯̱̤̹̜̙̟̱͕̗̭̤n͠͏̶̡̼͍̠̮̳̤͎̥̤͔͚̦̝͘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next