WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:04 am

She waved to him as he left. Wife... Shaking her head, she returned to digging, scooping out more of the dirt now it had soaked up. Back at the larger den, their entrance had been expanded into a safe pool. Perhaps later... Breaking into cave air, she crawled up and shook her head to adjust to the different mix. It would even out soon enough, but the stench of death still remained somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:10 am

He sat on the egg, chirping. Meanwhile, Klik helped Lyea excavate the den. He moved some dirt out, and brought in some grass to clear the air. Fresh-cut grass always smelled nice, no matter what. Maybe it would help here.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:13 am

She was really happy with Klik's help, often nudging his head with hers when he wasn't moving grass. Digging out a large room for herself, lined with fresh plants, and a few other rooms which would be put to later use, a long tunnel dug for hygiene finished her first day of tasks for the den. "Thank you Klik."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 9:13 pm

He sat beside Lyea and acknowledged her thanks. "Good home." It would hopefully stay comfortable all the time. He was glad to have helped his friend, and he was rather happy now. He ran to the water and dove in.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

She watched him leave, sighing softly. Shaking her head, she returned to he room and looked at it for a few moments. Heading back out, she gathered some thicker plants, bringing them back in and shaping them into a nest. Covering the rim with more leaves, she sat in it for a while before exiting and nodding happily.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 2:34 am

Ara'kal flew about, glad to he free of egg-sitting duties. Food could wait. Now was the time for fun. He flitted around, twisting and diving in direct defiance of gravity. He lived his life, born of a dead creature and a test tube.
[19000 get for EPIC JUSTICE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7