WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Political Compass Test

Go down 
+7
roachprincess
andavocados
Diamondback
TheNarrator
€rim
lUN_Cat16
ron
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Political Compass Test Empty
PostSubject: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:14 pm

You can take it here: http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

I'm curious as to what everyone's results will be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:34 pm

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=2.50&soc=1

Boom. Pretty much towards the middle, I guess? Leaning more towards Conservative though.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:38 pm

Interesting. for some reason I imagined you as left leaning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:40 pm

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-1.62&soc=-1

AM I RED OR GREEN? THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:57 pm

... Now this is interesting.

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-4.00&soc=-1

I typically go for being Conservative...
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:10 pm

I scored authoritarian right. I usually get libertarian right.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:21 pm

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-3.62&soc=-3
SCREW THE MAN, MAN
Same, Rix.
Back to top Go down
roachprincess
Refugee
roachprincess

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:30 pm

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-5.12&soc=-6
uhh this is me I guess
Back to top Go down
http://roachprincess.tumblr.com/
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 1:10 am

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-2.88&soc=-3
...I see half of everyone else got similar results? It is strange how Homogeneous this community is.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:44 am

From last time I took the quiz:

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-5.75&soc=-3
Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:36 am

Am I just a politics hipster or something? 'Cause these Leftie results seem pretty damn mainstream.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 11:24 am

This forum is full of commie bastards. I've got to bring up some objectivism or we're all fucked!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 11:25 am

FUCKIN COMMIES ERRYWHERE
I usually score right-anarchist. I guess my vote against abortion tipped it over though.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 11:36 am

I was only "Strong" about very few things.

The abortion question was tricky. I'm personally pro-life (numbers indicate that there's far more to be lost than gained with an abortion. I'd reccomend waiting out the nine months rather than risk infertility, depression, suicide. Something about it irks me, but I understand the reasoning behind it. Seems like it would be safer to carry it to term, unless it would kill the mother, but I feel it should be available) but technically pro-choice.

I think the main problem is that I have no idea where I stand on a lot of stuff, but thankfully most of those questions made it pretty easy. Although the astrology question was kind of surprising.

Political Compass Test Pcgraphpng.php?ec=0.50&soc=-2

Conservative, but only barely.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

So many lefties. God I am such a trendsetter.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 5:25 pm

Do not take the test too seriously. It takes opinions as fact. While you may have an opinion on something, it takes it as cold hard facts you want. For example, say you think it would be cool if everyone would drink soda. That test would then say you WANT to FORCE everyone to drink soda all the time and ban every other drink. That is just its little falling point, it does not differentiate opinion to cold hard belief and facts.

The other problem is it has questions that have nothing to do with your political stance. Been a while, but I think it has like, religious questions or something. You can be an Atheist Conservative, as a Religious fanatic Liberal. So it hardly makes any sense in context to your political stance.

I took this before, said I was Authoritarian Right. Because EVERYONE knows how much I love the government and want to force the general populous to do exactly what I say and think. :P

Yes, yes, I am spreading propaganda about this test. I am Authoritarian after all. Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 8:39 pm

I generally align with more Mild conservative, and de-establisment view... so I really doubt this test. I would say it give a relative radial representation as to whether you are mild, or strong extreme, or centralistic, but not your angle like upper left, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Compass Test   Political Compass Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Political Compass Test
Page 1 of 1