WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The All-Around Gaming Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

The All-Around Gaming Thread Empty
PostSubject: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 12:52 am

So I won't have to keep making new threads to be a fanboy about whatever great classic I've rented this week.

Currently on the first Metal Gear Solid. Rather problematic as it's been a good six years since I've played a PS2 game and I do not have a memory card for the PS1.

While depressingly dark, I did like the Game Over sequence. (Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAKKK-*gunshot*)

Pretty intriguing so far. I am currently just past
Spoiler:

Looking forward to playing the rest of the game when I get a memory card, I grudgingly turned off my system so it wouldn't melt. I debated just leaving it on...it's pretty interesting so far. I accidentally ordered all 3 MGS games when I just meant to order one, but I was only charged for the first so it worked out pretty well. If I like the first one, I might just buy the HD remastered version for the Xbox, as there's something satisfying about getting an Achievement and it would include another MGS game anyways (there's also no telling when my ungodly-old PS2 will give out on me-really, I'm trying to talk myself into dropping 35 dollars for games I already have, haha).

Anyways, any and all games can be discussed here, I figured it'd be easier than continually making threads about it. Well, that's mostly just me, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 1:25 am

Theyre doing an Xbox port of MGS? I will bludgeon them with cacti.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:46 am

Ah, cool. I once played a little MGS. I only made it past that heliport area.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:01 pm

V wrote:
Theyre doing an Xbox port of MGS? I will bludgeon them with cacti.

An HD version of MGS2, 3, and Peace Walker. And apparently the newest Metal Gear is coming out for Xbox.

I must admit, I find the PS2 controls a little hard to get used to, but it's been a while since I played anything but the 360. It's intuitive enough, it's just the player that's the problem.

Yeah, Tex, because of my Memory Card issue, it's not looking like I'll make it much further than the heliport either.

Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:02 pm

The Metal Gear series needs MOAR RAIDEN.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:23 pm

MSG, yes. I've bought the Collection for PS3, and after several distractions, I finally got to playing it. So far, the Collection has the trilogy, and lists them in in-game chronological order, So I'm playing the 3rd game first. Probably not such a good idea, but eh.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:40 pm

Chronology is great.

And yeah, that sucks, Shade.

Meanwhile, I've been slowly working on a play through of Sly Cooper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All-Around Gaming Thread   The All-Around Gaming Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The All-Around Gaming Thread
Page 1 of 1