WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Disney Question

Go down 
+2
TheNarrator
EropsToad
6 posters

If there were to be a Disney RP, how would it be done?
Regular crossover?
Disney Question I_vote_lcap50%Disney Question I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Kingdom Hearts?
Disney Question I_vote_lcap50%Disney Question I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Epic Mickey?
Disney Question I_vote_lcap0%Disney Question I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not a crossover?
 0% [ 0 ]
Other?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

Explanation of the choices:

Regular crossover: Like House of Mouse, with all the Disney characters, except with more of a story than a nightclub showing cartoons.

Kingdom Hearts: For those that don't know, it's kind of like the above option, except it has original characters (to the series), original locations, Organization XIII, and a whole lot of evil creatures that want to eat the worlds' Keyholes to destroy them. (In a nutshell. This obviously isn't all there is to it...)

Epic Mickey: For those that don't know the story of Epic Mickey, it takes place in the Cartoon Wasteland, where all of Disney's forgotten ideas fell into. But an accident involving a certain mouse pretty much wrecked the place.

Not a Crossover: Self explanatory. Takes place within a certain universe, such as the Mickey Mouse cartoons, or within the movie Brave, or in a TV show like Phineas and Ferb.

Other: Pitch it to me. Any other ideas? This is for people who don't like the above ideas, or do like the ideas somewhat, but had something different in mind.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 1:25 pm

I for one am interested in a more regular Disney crossover. I'm sure we could add some interesting plotline that would beg for a mesh of heroes and villains. Probably something revolving around the Lion King...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

All right. *pens down*
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 1:48 pm

I voted the first option, just saying. Not sure if I'd join though, I'm not too keen on Disney.

Do Studio Ghibli movies count as Disney since they liscensed them in America?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 1:52 pm

Not sure on that, Moon. Possibly.

Also, KH all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm

I was actually debating about that. Should they be allowed? I mean, it would be cool to see Totoro alongside Mickey Mouse or something.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:50 pm

Shoot, we're at a stalemate...
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 11:13 pm

Hmm... Well, Nexus isn't doing well, so my other idea for an RP was a Final Fantasy RP. A Kingdom Heart's RP could interfere with that. However, I wouldn't know for certain, and I can't really control the outcome.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 11:44 pm

Well, I'm really hoping I don't have to flip a coin.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:08 am

oh no im stuck between the first one and kingdom hearts D:
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 7:42 am

Okay, I have an idea: instead of a regular crossover of Disney and whatnot, what if it's a crossover between all the source material of the adaptions they made? Maybe even combine it with the source material of some of the DreamWorks cartoons. Or would that require too much research?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

I do have most of the fairy tales at hand, but as for Dreamworks.... Well, actuall, I've only read Shrek! once.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:04 pm

Right, we can exclude the DreamWorks part. I only mentioned that because I loved the How To Train Your Dragon series but absolutely loathe Viacom/DreamWorks for the anal-leakage of cinema that was the adaption. And how DARE they, anyways, ruin and corrupt such a witty series? Those villains... Imagine it, how they just trample on anything they want and hide in their boxehs of wealth, the cowards! THE FOOLS!!

... I'm sorry I got carried.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

RHINOS RHINOS HIDING IN THEIR METAL BAWKSES
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

Heh, I don't intend on joining since I am busy with my own RP. However, I did want to share a short banned Disney cartoon with you. Disney has always been one of the best propaganda vehicles ever created. In WW2 Disney, like looney tunes and Theodore Giesel (Dr. Seuss), were a major wartime propaganda outlets. After WW2 much of their wartime propaganda was banned or lost until the amazing creation of Youtube. This particular piece of propaganda I find to be very good. Like all propaganda its not completely thorough and of course has its bias. However, I think this particular piece still bears some relevance to today. Perhaps this will inspire some creativity into your RP. Perhaps you will just enjoy the movie.

I present to you Disney's Education for Death:

"Now he's a good nazi. He sees no more than the Party wants him to. He says nothing, but what the Party wants him to say. And he does nothing but what the Party wants him to do. And so he marches on with his millions of comrades trampling on the rights of others. And so his education is complete. His Education for Death."
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 6:13 pm

I've seen this before, as well as Der Fuhrer's Face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disney Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Question   Disney Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney Question
Page 1 of 1