WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Halo: Icarus~OoC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

Halo: Icarus~OoC Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:16 am

Halo: Icarus~OoC Scaled.php?server=805&filename=haloicarusbanner
“No!” The elite general smashed his hand into the purple pulsing table “How can this happen? How can we gotten to weak!?” He roared snapping his jaws with a loud crack.
“I-I d-don’t know.” His officer said.
The general seemed to relax himself a little taking deep breaths “Okay,okay. What happened?” The officer stands straighter “We send our army to destroy their base, where they are constructing space craft. They have large turrets and anti-air guns powered by generators. Somehow our forces are falling. To them or to something else…” He said the last part as quiet as a whisper.
“Something else?” The general quoted, “And that is?” he asked his anger rising.
The officer looked at him “There might be a few demons, or Spartans as the humans say.”
“This matters not! We are strong, we are a force a few Spartans will not stop us!” The general roared “Send out the trannies!” He said turning around
“B-but sir?! Surly they’re too young and still in training! I-if there are demons then-then they will be slaughtered!” The officer begged him
“Then they will die for the path!
“B-but sir!” The officer stammered
“Now!”
The General roared.

NOTE: First off I don't expect anyone to join this its more of a Rp between me and a few friends, and its JUST FOR FUN. I'm not gonna make a big giant post every time I need to post just to make you happy. So don't like it then live with it, If you want to join feel free to Pm me or Hollen123.
Thanks~

On the battle field, the grass was stained with blue purple and red blood. Tanks rolled over the hills and a sound of a firing cannon went off in the distance. ODST’s fought with Elites, and grunts. Sometimes even brutes. The sky was filled with clouds and black smoke of burning bodies. The lake was running red with blood. And the battle was just getting started.

---------------------------------
Planet Icarus, home to a U.N.S.C. space craft construction facility as well as a colony. Stumbled upon by the Covenant. A General commands an attack on the facility using any resources necessary to defeat the humans, even if it means sending young trainees into battle. A Spartan Team by the name of Komodo, is stationed at the facility. Demons as the Covenant say, Komodo is likely to give the covenant problems but there are also lone Spartans said to be there as well. ODST’s and Marines stand as the bases main defenses.

[b]Rules:

1 No spamming, trolling, G-modding ETC.
2 No talk of SEX once or ever, got it? None.
3 Be respectful of people’s beliefs.
4 Will need permission to be a Spartan II but should not take to much.
5 Please be realistic, you not master chief, and Spartans do have feeling you know. Spartan II might seem less so but the threes are different.
6 Spartan III age limit is from 13 to 19. I read the books that’s how old they are.
7 The Spartan II should be around 27 to 36.
8 If you’re an elite on the still in training team you should be young. I mean like 15 17. If not them anything above 20 and below 80 is okay.
9 Put Glasslands in other if you read these.
10 you can play as elite, grunt, ETC besides hunter though. You can be a polite or tank commander your choice. But don’t be to strong now.

A list of Covenant names:

HUNTERS: MGALEKGOLO
BRUTE: JIRALHANAE
DRONE (BUGGER): YANME'E
JACKAL: KIG-YAR
GRUNT: UNGGOY
SKIRMISHER: KIG-YAR

Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:16 am

Sheets:
Name: (Everyone has a name)
Nick Name: (if you have one.)
Rank: (If covy use covy rank, if human use human. But no generals okay?)
Kind: (Elite? Human? ETC)
History: (Also known as bio)
Personality: (SE)
Appearance: (Duh)
Armor ability: (if have one)
Weapons:
Skills: (Skills and down sides please)
Spartan number: (if Spartan)

Hollen123:
Spartan:
Name: Rodney King

Nick Name: Techhead

Kind: Spartan III

History: Rodney has always been fascinated by technology, earning him the nickname Tech head. He’s often dissected peaces of covenant machinery to see how they work. Getting around security systems has hardly ever been for him. Several times hacking failures have gotten him and his team into big pickles (LOL) on one occasion it cost the life of one of his team, from there on her was much more cautious with his work. Eventually He figured the best way to go through life is to take it seriously and enjoy every minute of him, making a very social person and a strong leader.
Personality: Head strong, social, strong leader, good with technology, always follows orders, smart, strict when angered.

Armor ability: Armor lock

Weapons: DMR, magnum, standard combat knife.

Skills: Hacking, reprogramming, close range combat

Spartan number: 121

Appearance: 7 feet tall, Brown hair, green eyes, five o’clock shadow, white skin.
Halo: Icarus~OoC Spartan501q

ODST:

Name: Kemp Graw

UNSC, ODST

Description: Nicknamed the Scavenger, Kemp believes no piece of technology still in working order should go to waist as well as covenant technology. He also is an inventor, feeling his ODST armor needed improvement, he added several systems to it. Salvaging a Shield from the corps of a jackal he added it to the left arm of his armor, he salved san energy sword from the corps of an elite and added it to the right arm of his armor, based on early Spartan armor schematics, he made hydraulics and motors to improve his speed and strength, but they are not as efficient and don’t make him as fast as the original schematics for safety reasons. He has taken time to learn what he can of Covenant systems and can try to hack open a door or two, but sometime he might accidentally end up locking himself and everyone with him in, or shut down a vital system, but as far as his techno skills go for human technology he is a wiz.

Apperance: He has black chest armor with a siloet of a grey horse on it.

Skills, , technology, Programming, hacking

Weapons: DMR, energy sword, pistol.

Dragockon:
Shangheili:
Name: Thelen’ Thamee
Nick Name: -None-
Kind: Shanghelil
History: Still in his young years he was a good fighter on his planet, but he always had a sense of fear the rest of them didn’t. He sometimes seemed like he’d get captured then die for the path. But he always told them no he would always die for the path but he said this more to himself the anyone else.
And now he has the chance to proof it.
Personality: quiet, determined, but smart.
Appearance: Halo: Icarus~OoC Elite_ranger_by_spyro59-d46t9nd
Armor ability: jet pack
Weapons: Plasma rifle, energy sword
Skills: Can leap very high thinks more like a human than like an elite, this has both good and bad’s to it depending on your view.
Spartan number: -non-

Spartan:

Name: Zirena
Nick Name: Blade
History:
Personality/bio: Ever since her brother, and a friend of hers died she has not talk or not that much, not many people know exactly what happened or why but it has been close to a year sense then and she has said nothing. The ‘doctors’ say if she try she can talk but she simply has no words. She is a shy person but once in the plan or mission she is determined to proof herself. She has few friends as people stay away from her she seems some times to not care at all but deep down insults go to heart, and when someone she knows get hurt it hurts her as well. She tries to hide this but it’s over whelming for her sometimes and this is one resend she wears her helmet so much. But her team mates learn to read her even with it on. She is young and has proved to be skilled in the past at stealth tactics. She gets her nick name because she uses a large blade in combat and is stealthy.
Appearance: Black sleek strait hair that goes down to her shoulders and stops there. White slightly pale skin and dark blue almost unnatural eyes, she is shorter than most people but it she is agile and strong legged, she is fast and good at climbing and jumping. But when she is being hit it takes more damage on her. She rarely get out of her armor which is why her skin turn slightly pale and but she take off her helmet some times. But it is still rare.

Halo: Icarus~OoC Zirena_spartan_by_dragkon-d4ffwdo
Armor ability: Evade
Weapons: large blade, SMG, and a DMR
Skills: Hand to hand fighting, Climbing of walls and other things of that sort.
Spartan number: 073

Name: Sara Mason
Nick Name: -none-
Kind: ODST/hell jumper
History: Lived her life as an ODST, ever since her planet got glassed. Trained in combat and her team is small as they have been pick off in the resend battles. But there has been no transport for them as the UNSC has no extra ones.
Personality: Strong, determined and never gives up.
Appearance: Halo: Icarus~OoC O_D_S_T_by_SharpWriter
Armor ability: -non-
Weapons: SMG, sniper rifle
Skills: A pretty good sniper, but a even better leader.
Spartan number: -non-

ToorchWood_

Name: Vlad Marx
Nick Name: Archer
History: Vlad's family has had a staggeringly successful military history with the UNSC for years. When Vlad was taken into the Spartan program, his family worried that an enemy had stolen their son. The first years in Vlad's training showed his incredible talent of hitting the target all the time, but was found to be somewhat weak in survival and tactical assignments. When the leaders recommended he become a sniper, he agreed, and his success made him a Major. He has little or no sympathy for the. Specializing in solo missions, but not entirely committed to them, he will sometimes use his armor ability to infiltrate enemy bases and put a bullet through their commander's head.
Appearance: Dark, spiky hair that often covers parts of his face. Brown eyes, and chalk-white skin. His appearance is somewhat creepy to others for the stunning black-white contrast. His armor appears as such:
Halo: Icarus~OoC Snipere
Armor ability: Active Camouflage
Weapons: A simple Sniper Rifle, along with a last-resort Magnum and a few hidden frag grenades. In dire situations, there is a kitchen knife hidden in the plating of his armor. He has a habit of taking his victim's weapons, then discarding them after a battle is over.
Skills: Exemplary sniping ability, but cannot determine opponent's next action due to failure of understanding gestures and movements, making him near-useless in tactical combat and battlefield situations.
Spartan number: 240

Nick

Nick Name: Death-Machine
Kind: Spartan II
History: His best friends... Dead... His parents... Killed by the covenant... Mercy... None. Nick has fought entire fleets of the covies without taking any serious damage. He fights alone so he doesn't get anyone hurt. He has beaten other Spartans to within an inch of their lives because of their disagreement. He does his work, and he does his work well. His profile, like Noble 6, is covered in black ink.
Personality: Next to always silent. He has the skill of an inheritor, yet has been demoted several times for pulling his weapons on his team mates. From then on he works alone. Most spartans who have seen him mow down the covenant have said: "He can bench press a house and squat an 18 wheeler."Appearance: Standing at a staggering 7ft 8in height, and weighing nearly 400 pounds make him a force to be recorded with. He has gray-green eyes and has normal colored skin. His hair is blond in color.
Halo: Icarus~OoC Playermodel
Armor ability: Active cameo
Weapons: Shotgun, Sniper, Combat knife.
Skills: A master at both close and long rang killing, he is an assassin sent on only the toughest jobs. He is also a master at hand-to-hand combat(See: Agent Tex from Red vs Blue, except with realistic strength.) His downside is that he doesn't work well with team mates, but is untouchable when alone.
Spartan number: 027
Name:Kra'skel

Nick Name: Sabre

Kind: Elite

History: He shares a brief history with Nick, as he was the Spec ops that killed Alia, and later escaped. He was promoted several times and became renowned for his trickery and stealth. This came from his Spec Ops training. He later was promoted to his field Marshal rank and gained great leadership. He always treats other covenant right. His strength and skill with *energy* blades earned him his nickname: Sabre, and he wears it proudly.

Personality: Normal for an Elite, but has had *special* training to speak a sort of broken English. He is an amazing team worker and is known to be quite friendly to his brethren, but vicious in battle.

Appearance:
Halo: Icarus~OoC Elite_field_marshal_by_ancruzo-d33un2v
(Spartan view after being kicked off a covenant super carrier)

Armor ability: Armor lock

Weapons: Double energy sword, concussion rifle, Focus Rifle, double energy katana gauntlets, four plasma grenades.

Skills: He is very much like an inventor. He has created a powerful, Jackal-like shield in place of his left energy dagger gauntlet, and instead of a dagger on the other, is a long, thin sword. It is a backup weapon that looks very much like a katana. He is a master as sword wielding and very clever. He has even tricked spartans into helping him. He can speak English.

Buddy55555
Nick Name: Spark(or Sparky)
Kind: Human
History: Basic spartan, but with an interest for simplicity, he's always enjoyed being on the edge of battle, dishing out painful punishments with the hood of whatever vehicle he can get his hands on. The most eccentric approach you'll ever catch him executing is aiming a sniper rifle at a single enemy. He's always been a sort of engineer, so if you've got malfunctioning tech he'll get it fixed...most of the time...or else the tech blows up in his face...but that's only happened twice...
Personality: He tends to keep to himself, mostly when he's nervous. But when he's frustrated, he says his mind for sure. To most people, John has no sense of humor, but really he can laugh if you get to know him.
Appearance: Halo: Icarus~OoC Playermodel
Armor ability: Drop shield
Weapons: Assault rifle, rocket launcher, four frags
Skills: Excellent demolitionist and driver, but he sticks out like a torch in the night
Spartan number: 1147
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:17 am

One extra reserve just in case.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:11 pm

My god, it's true...

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it for this things original launch...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 7:44 am

Yeah, well Hollen's left the forum...So...Yeah...And thats Alright, not your fault. I'm sure you were busy.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

I actually had a virus, now I fear it isn't very safe for me here...the virus originated from one of the adspaces here, and nuked my computer.

Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 10:04 pm

Ouch... :/ Thats not good at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Icarus~OoC   Halo: Icarus~OoC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Icarus~OoC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: