WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.

Go down 
+11
Sadie
Balu
Master of ImpZ
MoonlightDreams
flametitan
€rim
Snowy
Szemetlada
Diamondback
Patches
Catlock
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Catlock
Refugee
Catlock

Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. Empty
PostSubject: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:33 pm

Hello again.

Wow, it's really been a while since I've seen ANY of you. Hell, it's been a while since I've actually gone on a forum. I guess I should start with the introductions.

Since I'm going to assume most (if not all) of you are from the Sporum, my name on there was caryon1. I believe some of you might've called me Panda, but I'm not entirely sure. My memory is failing me in that area, and if I did anything really obnoxiously stupid back there, let me apologize now before continuing. Anyway, I haven't graced that forum with my presence in quite some time, but when I was messaged about a new forum being made, I had to join. I haven't had any actual RPing in a while that doesn't involve a fandom of sorts, so I might not dive in right away, but I can guarantee you I'll try.

So for all of you that don't know me, my name is Miranda. Feel free to give me nicknames of any type, as long as they make sense to some extent. Hobbies include sleeping in for multiple periods of time, being too lazy to get dressed, making absolutely no sense, and other nonsense you'll learn about later.

I'll RP almost anything if you can convince me why I should, but be warned that my writing skills definitely need a tune-up in some areas.

... So, uh, hello. That's my introduction.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:39 pm

Hello sweetie.

Welcome to the projects.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:43 pm

Good evening Miranda.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:48 pm

Hasi! Don't think I've ever seen ya about on the Sporum, but welcome aboard! :3
Back to top Go down
Catlock
Refugee
Catlock

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:50 pm

MataRahi wrote:
Hasi! Don't think I've ever seen ya about on the Sporum, but welcome aboard! :3

I was on there at least two years ago, I believe, but not recently. I think my last activity was at least a year ago. Most of my RPing has been strictly on Tumblr or Skype.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:56 pm

Hi Catlock! Nice to see you around again.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:21 pm

Caryon I remember yooou
Back to top Go down
Catlock
Refugee
Catlock

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:30 pm

Crim-kun wrote:
Caryon I remember yooou

CRIM HOLY CRAP I DO REMEMBER YOU.

... Come to think of it, this feels a lot like a high school reunion, considering the fact I remember most of you.
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:50 pm

I think I remember you.

Probably not who I'm thinking of, but in any case, I'll pretend I know you.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:52 pm

Hello person.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 9:13 pm

I think I remember you... More or less I ran into everyone once on the Sporum, unless they were the people that just played Spore, which were rare and far between. Welcome Caryon. :D
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 11:54 pm

Welcome to the Projects. I of course am Balufire and though my memory of you may or may not actually you, I do remember seeing your name once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 3:50 am

Well, this is awkward for myself if anyone. This is the part where I strongly resist the urge to ask 'Who?'...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 7:45 am

I have no idea who you are, but welcome to the jungle anyways!

... we don't appear to have that many games, but there's tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 11:31 am

i remember u caryon omg hi
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 7:21 pm

Oh hello, I think I remember you, though from exactly which rp is escaping me at the moment. Anyways, nice to meet you. It's always great to see new people joining. Smile
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:26 am

Hello Miranda/Panda/Iforgetyournewname.

I may have run into you on the Sporum, or just saw some of your posts, but I do slightly remember you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.   Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen any of you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: