WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A quiet hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unit111
User
unit111

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:00 am

Meep.

Hello anyone who might be looking in this direction. I'm unit111, unit to those who don't like ones. I come from that mythical place called the sporum where I go by the same name. Some few of you may know me, most probably not.
I roleplay intermittantly going along with three or four at the same time and then vanishing for weeks or months when the last of them dies or finishes.
My interests include: Writing, roleplaying and avoiding anything involving drawing. Oh yes, and reading homestuck and various other webcomics.

Erm... So yes, hello.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

Hey there unit! Feel free to join my Box of Gods RP if you want. Welcome to the Projects lol.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

Hello unit!
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:04 am

Hello Archy and Wanderer. (Yay responses!)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:08 am

I agree with Wanderer; the god-thing is fun thus far. And considering we only have a God of Stone/Earth, Ice/Water, and some sort of Evil guy... There's options.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:12 am

Lol, it's fun being the evil one. Mind you your powers aren't limited, you can do whatever you want. I just thought it be fun to make my dude evil lol.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:19 am

I'll join it as soon as I decide with what.

That's a sharp about turn from the last one I joined Wanderer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

I like Reidan thus far, because he's so different from the Dungeon Keepers' Reidan. Here, he's all like 'yeah, whatever. *shrug*', but on the Sporum, he's some hotheaded warmonger...

If you would like some suggestions... Wind, Fire, Nature... Just thoughts, unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quiet hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet hello   A quiet hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: