WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Hello all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Anonymous

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Hello all   Hello all I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:33 pm

Hello, I noticed some interferance between our two groups. Now if my presence is not wanted or if I am asked to leave I will do so and not return unless by request. You can reach me by contacting me on the Sporum.

I do not come to point fingers, to argue, or to do anything of that nature, I just wish to stop this before it starts. I in no way at all meant to potentially ripoff RPP, or anything that you've done. I first noticed a massive offtopic leak of RPs in the Sporum and noticed that there wasnt much room for quality RPs, so I got the idea for Roleplex late last week, I planned for it and made it just two days ago.

I am deeply, deeply sorry for anything that may have offended any of you. The reason I come to say this is because I own another club called RG (Ruthless Galaxy) and the group EAW does not really appreciate us or like us because our group was a bit similar to theirs, as must be the same case here.

I would like stop anything before this turns into something like our relationship with them, I do not like the idea of having opponents or "enemies."

I like to be mature about groups and keep all interactions between them positive. As I have seen in your Roleplex announcement thread, yes, I did have a bad relationship with one of your members, but that is no reason for our groups to still stay friendly to each other.

Again, I am sorry. I understand it may have looked like I was ripping you off, after viewing your forum I was astonished on how similar they were, but then again I only clicked one of the first skins in the forumotion forum creating process, so that may have been why.

I would also like to apolgize if I said anything that may have sounded like I was insulting any of you or your forum.

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. I just want to make sure no more hostilities occur, I've already had to lose several friends that were a part of EAW when the groups got hostile. Im sure there might be a few of my friends here after browsing through your members list I see some familiar names. So please, do not disregard this as an attempt to do any hostilites or disrupt your forum, I wish to do niether. I would only like to apologize for anything and everything I may have done. That is all. Thank you.

~DarkLord999

Also you can reffer to me as Dark now. I've changed my name from GroxLord999 to DarkLord999.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:21 pm

I believe you. I will make sure that the members of RPP harbor no ill will towards your forum, and I would like to personally apologize on my behalf. If you would would like to have full access to the forum, you may feel free to sign up if that is your wish.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Dark
Anonymous

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:02 pm

Thank you ever so much. I would like to say you all have my undying respect at the moment and I thank you for your forgiveness and support.

I actually might join in time, but I'll be busy with Roleplex at the moment so I wont have time to right now. But in time, I probably will.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:59 pm

Well I registered, but might not be able to do anything major for a while. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://roleplex.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help :: Guest Help-
Jump to: