WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deoxyspine
User

I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ Empty
PostSubject: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:51 pm

Not to say that I was there in the first place~

And bad pun is bad.

But hello! I'm Deoxyspine, obviously from the Sporum. Although some of you may not know me because I rarely venture farther than the Roleplay section there. So, if you don't know me, hello! Glad to be a part in Stinky's forum. C:
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:52 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

Hi, Fleenook!
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:09 pm

Hello Deoxy.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:12 pm

Hello unit! How are you?
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:15 pm

I'm okay, what about you?
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:25 pm

I'm rather good, glad to hear about you.

This forum is very nice. C:
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 12:55 am

Ey Bro. I think everyone one here, except for RedBalloon is from the sporum/Roleplay section. It is a requirement. But welcome to Team Ultra Awesome Alpha Shadow Wolf Thundercats Wizard Bagel Project Roleplay. Glad to see you.

Indeed it is, bit too dark from my sunglasses, but hey ya get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:06 pm

I see. Glad to meet you!

How did you call yourself over at the Sporum? XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

Amon-Ra wrote:
Ey Bro. I think everyone one here, except for RedBalloon is from the sporum/Roleplay section. It is a requirement. But welcome to Team Ultra Awesome Alpha Shadow Wolf ThunderLOLcats Wizard Bagel Project Roleplay. Glad to see you.

Indeed it is, bit too dark from my sunglasses, but hey ya get used to it.

Fixed something~

But yeah, yo Deoxy.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:51 pm

Ohhey, Legs. C:
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:51 pm

(:C
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:01 pm

Trololo~

[sarcasm]I had no idea you were on this forum![/sarcasm] XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:07 pm

And I certainly wasn't the one to basically make you come here.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:09 pm

Psh, never~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~   I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: