WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

St. Patrick's Day is almost here

Go down 
+8
Balu
Szemetlada
Dinh_AaronMk
Snowy
Mr Allen J
The Midnight Stalker
Surprise
Patches
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:53 am

Patches, noone likes it. Yesterday the entire chatbox was full of complaints abotu it, people are just too polite to tell you.

Nevermind that if this WERE a democracy, and based on that idea, then you'd have to have gotten permission from 51+% of people to change it in the first place. I somehow doubt I was the only one to miss that poll.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:57 am

Stupid
CANADIANS!

Patches: *finger waggle* >:(
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:03 am

Okay. How about all the people that does not like it actually post here and voice their opinion, as opposed to me just hearing all this from you. I am perfectly capable of changing it (this ridiculous background implemented with every fun and playful intention) without batting an eyelash. Either way, somebody is lying, or people are hiding or too scared to express their opinion and I don't like either scenario.

In any case, I'm starting to not like the seriousness that appears to be prevalent here. I think we're all starting to lose track of what's important. We're all friends here.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:19 am

You should change the background to the rabbit from the Trix cereal box. To be honest I have no qualms about the background.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:34 am

We'll save that one for Easter. ;)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:57 am

Patches, if it were, say, put up in celebration of St. Patrick's day say, two or three days in advance, and taken down a day or two after? sure. not funny after the second, maybe third time you see it, but not a big deal. But this is a month in advance. Why the hell would I want to see this for an entire month?

Last edited by cursiveWrit on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:58 am

This is a democracy Joural. It's just super simplified, so only one person who is already in charge needs to vote. So much faster that way.

I don't have an issue with it. It makes the load time on my phone slightly longer, but no big issue.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:20 am

cursiveWrit wrote:
Patches, if it were, say, put up in celebration of St. Patrick's day say, two or three days in advance, and taken down a day or two after? sure. not funny after the second, maybe third time you see it, but not a big deal. But this is a month in advance. Why the hell would I want to see this for an entire month?
To prepare you for your doomsday.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:28 am

Ji wrote:
This is a democracy Joural. It's just super simplified, so only one person who is already in charge needs to vote. So much faster that way.

I don't have an issue with it. It makes the load time on my phone slightly longer, but no big issue.

So you can load this on a phone? hmmm... need to look into that......

EDIT: I apologize to all Canadians. I is sorry. I'm just mad at my Canadian friend is all........ I will not mention anything else about it.

End Conversation.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:27 am

It's literally impossible to offend me. I have said this before. and I'm the only Canadian here.

QED, you are forgiven.

Patches, I AM doomsday. Why would I need to prepare for my me?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:33 am

You know I should have posted this earlier...

St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 26545831
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:41 am

Kay.........
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:58 am

cursiveWrit wrote:
It's literally impossible to offend me.
Could have fooled me.

*oh snap*

In any case, yeah, I entirely see your point. I mean, I always have really. It's a bit early to for the new background, yes, but in the end, I'm sure we can all agree that Lucky here is just a big, colossal joke.

Kind of like Sarah Palin.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 1:19 pm

yes, is a joke. No, is not funny.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 1:21 pm

Sarah Palin.... What was the Republican Party thinking........... Know what I don't really want to know
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 1:53 pm

cursiveWrit wrote:
yes, is a joke. No, is not funny.
You're a bigger joy kill than the Catholic Church when they burned Giordano Bruno at the stake with a nail driven through his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 2:05 pm

that would imply that my presence is what is making this unfunny.

it is not.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 2:44 pm

Downer.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 6:27 pm

Well this is something.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:25 pm

Crim, please tell him you don't like it. pleeeaassseee? it's so annoying, with all the colours.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:57 pm

Maybe for the 4th of July.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 2:33 pm

Mer fervrit.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 7:11 pm

I kinda like it actually. :I
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 8:02 am

It's March 17, hopefully this will be the last day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Patrick's Day is almost here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rules and Updates-
Jump to: