WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A Bug in the System

Go down 
+5
Surprise
Szemetlada
Patches
The Midnight Stalker
roachprincess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
roachprincess
Refugee
roachprincess

A Bug in the System  Empty
PostSubject: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 12:58 am

A Bug in the System  FULuMZM
You are the leader of group called The Peripherals, currently on a solo mission. However things seem to have gone horribly wrong, during what should have been a simple operation. At the moment you can’t recall any of the events of the past several hours. You feel like trying to figure things out as quickly as possible would be best as you can see problems with the reactor in the facility are causing it to malfunction. How should you begin to deal with your situation?
Back to top Go down
http://roachprincess.tumblr.com/
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 9:00 am

Do Not Panic. That Is the First step. The Second Is to get to the reactor control to try and shut it down safly.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 1:35 pm

Look for anything in your pockets, whether it be notes or gadgets that can help you recollect where you are and what's going on.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 9:08 pm

Mash keypad buttons! One of them is sure to do something interesting.
Back to top Go down
roachprincess
Refugee
roachprincess

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm

A Bug in the System  XMjaNiU
Intuition has makes you calm down and assess your situation. You realize that the panel in front of you is definitely the control panel for the reactor core. You also realize this is the reactor core control panel for the Peripherals Headquarters. This is not the place you are supposed to be in at all. You decide to ignore that for the second and rummage through your inventory. It contains as follows:

-A virtual document entitled Mission Briefing
-A crumpled up hand written note the only thing you can read off it is “Either way, my offer still stands, honey. -Love, Mandy”
-A Digital Knife
-A hacker's tool kit
-A single bullet with an engraving that reads FOR THE BITCH in very formal cursive
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 10:01 pm

Hack the terminal, try and cool the temperature before it blows!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 8:52 am

Making sure you don't blow up first is a very good idea. Hack the terminal and try to fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:27 pm

Wonder why you're wearing clothing. Exoskeletons preclude any need, after all.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 6:08 pm

Recall who exactly this "Mandy" character is.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:49 pm

Get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:26 pm

Read the breifing, then cool the reactor.
Back to top Go down
roachprincess
Refugee
roachprincess

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 4:37 pm

A Bug in the System  MoNtpjV
You get cracking right away on cooling the reactor. Using your hacker’s toolkit and knowledge of pretty much all the electronics in this building, it should be a simple task. After opening up a few panels and setting up some nifty devices you run a program that should solve the problem. Seeing as you have a few minutes before the program is finished running you decide to look at the Mission briefing [x].

Hmmm it seems this virtual document has been corrupted. You miss the days when they used REAL paper, not what this new generation passes off as paper. You quickly realize that was a completely idiotic thought, and have a good laugh that a person could actually believe such nonsense. E-paper is almost always better than normal paper in every way. It’s technology, and technology is progression, and progression is the future.

Regardless of the efficiency of e-paper the document in it’s current state doesn’t tell you much. You try and recall some past events further into the past. Your memory is extremely choppy it is possible you’re suffering from some kind of amnesia. What you do remember is that The Peripherals are on a conquest to conquer the galaxy. It’s a fairly big mission for only having 5 members. From what you can remember the group was currently undermining the the largest galactic organization, known as The Armor, in hopes to destroy order across the galaxy and swoop and claim it all.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:44 pm

Survey surroundings, devise escape route!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 9:59 pm

Make sure that program did the job, then vacate the area using an excellently improvised escape route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bug in the System    A Bug in the System  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bug in the System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: IC Stock :: Old IC-
Jump to: