WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Distress call from Mata please respond!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MataRahi
Anonymous

Distress call from Mata please respond! Empty
PostSubject: Distress call from Mata please respond!   Distress call from Mata please respond! I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

So it won't let me log in because whenever I try it says "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password..." Any idea what this means? ouo;
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Distress call from Mata please respond!   Distress call from Mata please respond! I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

Ahhh why is my avatar that o:
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Distress call from Mata please respond!   Distress call from Mata please respond! I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:46 pm

Well mata... that's because it is Nick Cage... what else would an anonymously unanimous avatar be?

As to that actual problem...
Mata is your username, correct? This is what the memberlist says.
From there you should be able to get the pass from email if you accidently changed it or... it was mysteriously changed by Chinese hackers. (very likely).

If you are still having problems, try getting a hold of Lucky... I mean patches.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Distress call from Mata please respond!   Distress call from Mata please respond! I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:42 pm

Ooooh my gaaaawsh I forgot that I shortened my username. -u-;;;

CRISIS AVERTED MOVE ALONG. THANKS BALU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distress call from Mata please respond!   Distress call from Mata please respond! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distress call from Mata please respond!
Page 1 of 1