WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Yami Aku

Go down 
+7
€rim
Balu
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
Admiral Ji
Snowy
Patches
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013, 4:06 pm

It's fine. We've missed you too, Mata-man.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013, 11:12 pm

What've you all been up to in my brief absence? owo
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 4:14 am

Not much to be honest.

MATA WE NEEDED YOOOOOOOOOU!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 3:47 pm

Kinda do actually.

I'll do another post when I get one from Noxi or Mata.
Back to top Go down
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 8:26 pm

Is it too late to hop in here? I'm really interested and can have a sheet within a couple days (I'd say 2 at most)
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 8:42 pm

Uh, yeah, go ahead. My work is starting to lighten up too, so I may be able to get a post in tomorrow as well.
Back to top Go down
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 11:20 pm

Cool I'll get on that then
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 7:31 pm

..OH MY GOD. It's alliiivveee!

I found it and it's alliivveeee!

...Is it too late to join? Errr...re-join? I'm not...sure, anymore. .__.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 9:46 pm

I think not! I dunno how busy Patches is right now though. >u<
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 10:07 pm

Trust me, I'm trying to build up the will to manage another post. I've just been really busy - I think I have the day off on Sunday, so I'll have all day. Knowing my luck though, you may not want to get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm

Alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:30 am

Back in business.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:56 pm

Oh hey this is a thing now.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:05 pm

Jazz Pmd me a sheet, revisions are going to be made, I can resume whenever people are ready.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:20 pm

I'm still entirely as ready as I was ready previously.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 3:18 pm

I'm as ready as ready ready mcreadyfications.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 11:50 am

Will work on something later after my schooling.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 6:21 pm

Mind if I take minor control of your character Ji? Just enough for him to take a deep breath and blow.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 3:23 am

Intimidated: With hope that this suffices. And a very weak grasp on the setting's geography.

Name: Janik Gemspark
Sex: female
Profession: jeweler
Appearance:
Dwarfish and rotund, but handsomely garbed and gilded in fine cloth and gleaming bronze-gold metal. Weathered hands, fingers banded with rings. Facial features are round and somewhat aged.
in adventuring garb?, under break:
Personality:
A master artisan, commissioned by royals who desire works involving gems, metal, or coinage. Often presents her wares as possessing magical properties of protection or insight, usually commensurate with how striking the piece appears.

Reputedly, her descriptions are accurate, but this does not soothe patrons' nerves as she runs late with yet another order. The piece in question may be under fresh revision with every hour, or it may be sitting disused on a table as she awaits some new shipment of exotic materials.

Magic comes to her with difficulty, hence the many reversible procedures which comprise her workflow. If Janik's niche is encroached upon, she may feel threatened for good reason.

History:
A one-time adventurer who left the business upon acquiring magic sufficient to carve out her specialty. More a thinker than a warrior, in any case. Has found time to read up on plenty of lore and 'natural science' in her downtime, the better to make herself useful should something... bad happen.

The jewler may have dabbled in dangerous pursuits, when she was young and foolish and acquainted with fey creatures. Most are still alive, but at bay. She's gotten away with everything thus far, and is optimistic that this will continue.

There's always sense in hedging one's bets, though.

---
Name: Whatever makes sense - 'our scout', 'that crow', and so on. Given names are for humans. If you insist, I suggest Bladebiter.
Sex: female
Age: 19ish, ~17.3 with age adjustment. Possibly precocious and/or in over her head.
Race: Tengu
Appearance: Shiny black jungle crow, somewhat larger than a well-fed pigeon. Feathers occasionally drip oil.
Alt. Appearance: Arboreal near-human of no more than five feet. Features include birdlike extremities, greyscale pigmentation, and fangs good for threat displays. Suited to the outdoors, not to settlements.
pics under break:
Personality / History:
Bold scavenger, with wide foraging range and a constrained set of craftskills. Lacks allies, and can be easily forced into retreat. Lacks kin, and spends a lot of time busily providing for herself. Where'd they go? Probably flew off without her.

Fond of maps, notes, symbols, and cryptography. Good at hiding and escaping. Poor at verbal communication, caws too much. Will steal books, given the opportunity. Really curious what's in them.

Carries writing materials in a pocket dimension primarily used to store spare guises for shapeshifting, as per her subspecies' magical specialization (which replaces the usual Tengu wind magic). Hasn't figured out how to make a twisted portal go in reverse. What if instead of sending people through without their world, it sent worlds through without their people? Probably for the best, then.

Has a supply of blank scrolls as part of her scouting mission. Some get marked with actual geography, some with wildlife observations. Some writings may be fictional; see musings, above. Not many, as personal time is hard to come by. Nobody to help out. Maybe if someone were willing to take the first sidekick to drop from the trees?

Writing Sample:
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 8:30 am

That works! So when I'm writing one of those introductory posts for you, what do you want the heading as? Bladebiter?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 4:09 pm

Yeah, that suffices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami Aku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Aku   Yami Aku - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami Aku
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4