WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Good Friday

Go down 
+2
Dinh_AaronMk
Patches
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Good Friday Empty
PostSubject: Good Friday   Good Friday I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 12:44 pm

I would like take some time from my day to wish a swell Good Friday to any of the Christian or Catholic members of the forum, and I hope you all have fun today under His good graces.

To the rest of the community: two days until Easter. Prepare thyselves.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

Good Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Friday   Good Friday I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Good Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Friday   Good Friday I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 10:25 pm

Good Friday to you, too, sir!
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

Good Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Friday   Good Friday I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 12:30 am

Hmmdeed. I didn't get anything, so I just decided to snag myself an Easter Bilby (Australian Bunny) and feast on it's living corpse which is made of a delicious Cadbury dairy milk chocolate which is good for the entire family, your self image, and adding excess kilos to your ripped frame.

But seriously, Happy Easter.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

Good Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Friday   Good Friday I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 6:46 pm

I'm gonna be that guy and wish everybody a belated Happy Passover. I continued the tradition of slaughtering my neighbor's lambs and smearing the blood on the front door, because damnit I'm the firstborn and I'm not taking any chances.

Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Good Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Friday   Good Friday I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 7:12 pm

today was a good cheap candy day. I got cheap candy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Friday   Good Friday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Friday
Page 1 of 1